51 (edited by TIESTO 2012-01-21 11:18:16)

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

I mean that it is a certain information site, for Russian players that players not to come across a heap not clear Russian the fan of sites, understand at us in Russia alas all through a back place))))

It is very convenient, and as a whole informs all Russian players on that that such TeeWorlds and as about that that occurs on teeworlds.com because not everyone knows English, but very much wants to know about game.

Follow me tiestotee
To kind the blog about TeeWorlds.

52

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Add my site in the category Teeworlds.su Russian sites teeworlds. I would like it to be a Russian Official site for Teeworlds.

53

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

It's really nice that you provide information (like the FAQ) in russian, but please don't use the official theme and don't call it official/"approved by teeworlds.com", we don't approve sites, because that'd require us checking them.

54 (edited by TIESTO 2012-01-21 15:56:33)

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

TIESTO wrote:
m!nus wrote:

It's really nice that you provide information (like the FAQ) in russian, but please don't use the official theme and don't call it official/"approved by teeworlds.com", we don't approve sites, because that'd require us checking them.

I have understood you. Simply I explain a situation, in Russia so there was that all that not officially, has the bad relation.
On a site it it is written that twitter acaunt has been confirmed about what the message Landil follows.
And so we are ready to give all collected donations to you at a rate of 200-300$ in a year. As a whole I offer cooperation.

The rank the Fan of a site teeworlds will suffice us

Follow me tiestotee
To kind the blog about TeeWorlds.

55 (edited by 2012-01-21 17:21:24)

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Hej Tiesto,

first of all thank you for all your efforts. It's great to see Russian players creating a website with informations.

Minus already said we cannot check or approve any fansite. Please do not use the official website layout, as people might think it is the official website. Maybe you can alter the design so people know that it is a fansite e.g. by changing some colors and changing the logo

edit: It's especially important to tell your readers that you are not official when collecting donations! They might think they donate to the official development and indeed they transfer it to a private bank account, none of the developers can check!

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

56

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Landil, m!nus what can you say about my site?

57 (edited by Leefy 2012-01-21 22:28:59)

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Can you add my clan one? it is http://teecrusaders.weebly.com/ and my blog http://teeworldsnews.weebly.com/index.html
They are canadian

Teecrusaders clan
Teenews!
Leefy's blog! Never give up! on the way of becoming a programer! wink

58

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

I don't think this topic is for clan pages

59

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

TIESTO wrote:
TIESTO wrote:
m!nus wrote:

It's really nice that you provide information (like the FAQ) in russian, but please don't use the official theme and don't call it official/"approved by teeworlds.com", we don't approve sites, because that'd require us checking them.

I have understood you. Simply I explain a situation, in Russia so there was that all that not officially, has the bad relation.
On a site it it is written that twitter acaunt has been confirmed about what the message Landil follows.
And so we are ready to give all collected donations to you at a rate of 200-300$ in a year. As a whole I offer cooperation.

The rank the Fan of a site teeworlds will suffice us

I just wanna make sure you did understand:
1. Please remove "approved by teeworlds.com"
2. Please change your layout as it is not "(c) by tiesto" it is  "teeworlds.com (C) Magnus Auvinen"
3. I made a custom logo for you
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7223/image1ej.png

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

60 (edited by TIESTO 2012-01-22 21:28:37)

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Landil BIG big thanks for a logo.
All will be now corrected.
Yours faithfully tiesto.
PunBB bbcode test
PunBB bbcode test

Follow me tiestotee
To kind the blog about TeeWorlds.

61

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

A new German Site

teeworlds-forum.de

It is a new German Help Site

62

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

@Matador: added

@noni: There's no content at all, won't add until there's more.


@Leefy: No clan pages. Those pages are intended to be helpful.

63

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Hello i wanted to announce my finished project, it's my Teeworlds comunity

You can check it out here http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9055

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, The Sun Is Yellow  And This Doesn't Rhyme . . .

64

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Hey there!

I've finally launched my allrounding teeworlds-community!
---> The -Teeworlders- <---
It's not well know at the moment... But we can change this, i think.
The site is: http://www.teeworlders.tk/.
We are working on it! In-Game-Servers are there, too.

Greetings, .:Teewôrlder:.~

65

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Why do we need an other english Teeworldsforum?

66

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

@DerHase:
The more, the better, haha.
Nah, dunno...
Just for fun maybe...

67 (edited by unl!m!t€d 2012-08-24 11:04:53)

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Pls add teeworlds italy forum: http://teeworlds.forumcommunity.net
If u cant  be add only because is a forum this italy website www.teeworldsblog.altervista.org

68

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Skinmaker - a free project for create your own Teeworlds Skin - http://teeskins.cristiang.de/

visit Teeworlds SkinMaker -> http://teeskins.cristiang.de

69

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Please add mirror www.Tee.su for Teeworlds.su (Russian fan sites)

70

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Hello dear moderator

browsing the forums, I found this nice collection of websites. And of course some links are obsolete by now while I consider other important wesbites missing. Let me present you my list of suggestions:


Community projects

- PsyberGaming, North American server hosting
http://psybergaming.net/teeworlds-dedic … ental.html
reason: website possibly gone


Databases

- Teeworlds Database
http://www.teedb.info/
reason: website gone

- Teeworlds Mac Mod Center
http://eigan.no/tee/
reason: website gone

+ https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9839
http://mapbase.tee-stats.de/
reason: share teeworlds maps, a great variety is available

+ https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9280
http://teeskins.cristiang.de/
reason: a website to create a skin with several templates


Teeworlds Game Statistics - new introduced section

+ https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9662
http://www.teeworlds-stats.info/
reason: player, clan and server statistics

+ https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9936
http://master.tee-stats.de/
reason: general collection of data // although its down right now


Tournaments and leagues

- ESL
http://www.esl.eu/eu/teeworlds/
reason: section closed


Fan sites

- TheMessenger's blog with graphical work
http://themessenger.posterous.com/
reason: no content

- Alpha-Nuva's and DarkMarta's graphical work
http://alpha-nuva.posterous.com/
reason: website gone

- Teewars.it
http://www.teewars.it/
reason: website gone

- Teeworlds.pl
http://teeworlds.pl/
reason: only one old download link

- My-Teeworlds.ru
http://my-teeworlds.ru/
reason: website gone?

- тиворлдс.рф
http://www.тиворлдс.рф/
reason: website gone? or just because of the letters

71

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

Updated the original post, thanks for the reports. Will see about the new content a bit later.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

72

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

friends.teeworlds.de/database
friends.teeworlds.de/wiki

Teeworlds[ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

73

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

http://events.teeworlds-stats.info/

Developper of teeworlds-stats.info

74 (edited by Prizrak 2015-03-05 12:08:53)

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

http://www.teedark.ru/
Game Community
Blog by Mr.PriZrak

75

Re: [INFO] Teeworlds websites

didn´t notice this one before ^^

http://tw-clanzone.com/
Teeworlds community - vanilla clans support