1 (edited by G@mer 2012-12-10 00:39:18)

Topic: Teeworlds Master Statistics - BETA

http://master.tee-stats.de/logo.png 

http://master.tee-stats.de/

About Teeworlds Master Statistics [TWMS]
Teeworlds Master Statistics was build to store data about teeworlds servers and players every minute. It's a useful tool to see real time statistics about (your) servers, take a look on your playtime or just take a look on general statistics about players and servers.

http://master.tee-stats.de/example.png

The home page
On the home page you see the latest update time, general data about how many different players/servers are stored. How many tees are currently online and the difference to the data collected before. Also you can see the maximum and minimum of tees online since recording started. This is also available for servers online, emty and full servers. Also there is a Graph displaying the number of players / servers online during the last 24 hours.

There are 3 TOP-10 tables. One for player online time, one for server online time and the third one to display the servers with the maximum of players.

The player page Example: http://master.tee-stats.de/?page=player&pl=505
The player page is really simple. You can see the name of the player, his playing time and the date he was lastly online. Also there is a button linking you to the server page with the name of the server the player lastly played on.

to search a player just klick the "Player" button in the menu and fill the input box on the following page with the name of the player you are searching for. ( you can also search for parts of his name if you don't know the full name, e.g. "@me" will result in "G@mer" )

you can also directly access player statistics, just visit this link with the playername:
http://master.tee-stats.de/?page=player … ername>

The server page Example: http://master.tee-stats.de/?page=server … 1.130:8307
The server page has a little bit more content. On top you can see the server name, the number of current players, the ping and the gametype. In the box under the general information you can see a list of current players ( the playernames link you directly to the player page ).

On the bottom there are two graphs. The top one displays the players within the current hour ( e.g. from 23:00 until 23:59 ). The bottom one displays the players within the last 3 hours.

You can also search a server after pressing the "Server" menu button. Just enter a part of the Server name or the address into the search field.

Direct access to the page works like that:
http://master.tee-stats.de/?page=server … :PORT)>

What to come
There will be some updates in the next days/weeks. Featuring Top Gametypes, the possibility to rate servers and maybe to comment on them. Also there will be a list of 10 latest servers with gametypes in the player view. Playercountries will also be included.

Just answer to this topic if you find bugs, have ideas to be implemented or you just want to tell your opinion about this project!

Visit http://master.tee-stats.de/

Updated: Nov 12, 2012 22:27 (GMT+1):  Changelog
Updated: Nov 14, 2012 23:40 (GMT+1): Changelog
Updated: Nov 19, 2012 23:55 (GMT+1): Changelog

Re: Teeworlds Master Statistics - BETA

All your projects are awesome!
I love the design and the system is incredible!
It even shows how many servers are empty, witch is really useful. Congratulations!

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Great Tool!

4 (edited by traitor 2013-08-09 01:43:30)

This is another great surprise!
You are full of interesting ideas, nice solutions and more important: open to suggestions!

I have been collecting data for a while now, trying to get some details about player distribution and gametypes... take a look, perhaps you find some inspiration how to analyze the data.
Well right now I want to share an important detail, because of your time-dependent data you should add information about the server time zone (UTC or GMT).
For the future I have some great ideas how to use your data, but first you have to colect some numbers smile
Real time data processing might be too much load for your server, so you can consider to create some kind of reports... I will tell you more within the next few days. No need to ask too much on the first day.

So you should know that I pin my hope on your newest creation!
Could be useful for further discussions and decisions about the game...
So long smile

Looks very nice! smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

6 (edited by Apmox 2012-11-09 23:10:53)

Very nice indeed, thanks as always! smile

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

All your projects are awesome!
I love the design and the system is incredible!
It even shows how many servers are empty, witch is really useful. Congratulations!

Thank you smile.
The high number of empty servers is very sad.   

I do not know wrote:

Great Tool!

Thanks smile

Dune wrote:

Looks very nice! smile

Thank you wink

Apmox wrote:

Very nice indeed, thanks as always! smile

Thank you smile

traitor wrote:

This is another great surprise!
You are full of interesting ideas, nice solutions and more important: open to suggestions!

I have been collecting data for a while now, trying to get some details about player distribution and gametypes... take a look, perhaps you find some inspiration how to analyze the data.
Well right now I want to share an important detail, because of your time-dependent data you should add information about the server time zone (UTC or GMT).
For the future I have some great ideas how to use your data, but first you have to colect some numbers smile
Real time data processing might be too much load for your server, so you can consider to create some kind of reports... I will tell you more within the next few days. No need to ask too much on the first day.

So you should know that I pin my hope on your newest creation!
Could be useful for further discussions and decisions about the game...
So long smile

Thank you smile

Analyzing data like you did may not be a problem and be implemented in the near future. There will be reports about player / server number, top gametypes and servers in the last month.

Next point is that I updated the time and added the time zone wink

Also there will be a poll about the 10 most played gametypes with player numbers and every minute update. It'll hopefully added to the page today wink

As you mentioned real time data processing, I must tell you that the top players, servers is real time so when you reload the page you'll receive the latest data.

The server- and playernumber is generated when the script is finished with scanning all servers. Currently the timeout for each server is set to 175 ms.

Multiple version support would be awesome. smile

heinrich5991 wrote:

Multiple version support would be awesome. smile

You are right wink it is! and it is implemented smile

Also a short list of updates:
- Multiple Version Support
- New icon for real time data tables ( refresh icon top right )
- Timezone added
- GAMETYPES by players/servers added.

So far wink the gametypes will get another update with history ( last ... hours ) in the near future wink

Love the site Gamer. Just one thing, when I search for Wage it only pops up with one server, would be best if it showed all the server listed with Wage in the name

A pleasure to see your changes and additions!
Thank you for adding the timezone, so I would like to request some more explanations. Some kind of explanation on the site for certain tables?
For example: how do you count "different players 47868" and "different servers 2220", right below the date.
The playtime counter, this is the total time the user name appears on the list? You add the time since you started the service?

On the other hand, is a server runtime necessary? Even better is the new part at the bottom: gametype distribution!

My great request, promised in my earlier post, is about data storage. I do not know if you keep the generated data, so that you might use a database to present a graph of players for some months for example?
Would be really great, if it is somehow possible to have 2 fields where an interested visitor could enter 2 dates and you have a scaling graph to show the requested timeframe... I will keep dreaming wink

Seems like your wish has been fulfilled already, Zodiac

12 (edited by Zodiac 2012-11-15 09:20:15)

traitor wrote:

It has, awesome big_smile

13 (edited by G@mer 2012-11-20 01:37:40)

Zodiac wrote:

Love the site Gamer. Just one thing, when I search for Wage it only pops up with one server, would be best if it showed all the server listed with Wage in the name

Thanks and I implemented it wink

traitor wrote:

A pleasure to see your changes and additions!
Thank you for adding the timezone, so I would like to request some more explanations. Some kind of explanation on the site for certain tables?
For example: how do you count "different players 47868" and "different servers 2220", right below the date.
The playtime counter, this is the total time the user name appears on the list? You add the time since you started the service?

On the other hand, is a server runtime necessary? Even better is the new part at the bottom: gametype distribution!

My great request, promised in my earlier post, is about data storage. I do not know if you keep the generated data, so that you might use a database to present a graph of players for some months for example?
Would be really great, if it is somehow possible to have 2 fields where an interested visitor could enter 2 dates and you have a scaling graph to show the requested timeframe... I will keep dreaming wink

I added two "?" buttons with a small description popping in when you hover them.

To the playertime, yes its the time the player is online on a server ( spectator or player ) and it's recorded since the beginning until now.

Other descriptions will follow on a extra page or something wink

All data is stored in the database since I started recording ( total size now: 1,3 GB ) so your wish can come true wink. I already started testing such a page today. and everything works fine, beside I switched to Google Chart tools for realising this, because the morris.js takes too long to load and lags while having so much entries. I'm currently thinking about writing a small script to save the data to image files and to make some "default" reports beside your time1 to time2 idea wink. Default reports will be "this month", "last week", "yesterday" and "today"

You are right, the server runtime is little bit useless, so I'll remove it within the next update.

While you are not dreaming this will be implemented in the near future wink
Also I added a feature today to see the online/offline status of a player on the website when you take a look on the player page. ( This is a example how the Google Charts look like and also this are the players/servers for november ) wink
http://master.tee-stats.de/nov.png

It will take some time to write those code lines, also I'll try to rewrite the "data collector" to python to improve the speed and performance.

EDIT: I added the report page. For now there is just the monthly report shown. more will come, and an other project is also coming in the near future wink

Small Update 19.11:

- added Player and Server countries

you'll see a flag behind the server / playername which is displaying the country the server is located in / the player had chosen on it's client.

- added team to the player page

you'll see whether the player is playing or is a spectator beside the server the player is/was online.

More is coming soon wink

Version switching should keep you on the same site. smile

It would be cool to have the gametype distribution as chart over the time. Also, a more grouped chart for gametypes, like separating Vanilla, Instagib, Race, DDRace would be great.

Hey,

What's up on the TMS front ?

Developper of teeworlds-stats.info

16 (edited by traitor 2012-12-29 01:53:02)

He is providing an explanation at the very same address:

This Page is down for Maintenance.
There is a problem handling the huge mass of data ( currently 5,7 GB with over 43 million records ).
Hopefully I will find a solution, so far this page will stay offline to prevent the database server from crashes.

BTW: If there won't be a solution there is always the possibility to delete entries older than xx days wink
So this project is not dead ! Datacollector is still running wink

G@mer.

So it is going on publicly, some day.

Master Statistics will come back soon wink

There will be some improvements in pageloading and in collecting and storing this amount of data.

Furthermore there will be a two new features : the global leaderboard and the server leaderboard

Those features are available for ctf/dm/tdm/ictf/idm/itdm/sur/zesc and more.
But what is the global leaderboard?
Like the name is telling you the global leaderboard is a leaderboard for all servers where you will get points for killing and capturing the flag. Those data will be put together to a leaderboard for each gametype / server and a global one.

So there will be a script collecting your kills before leaving the server and put it onto this leaderboard. The only problem existing is that the leaderboard could not be correct because of the fact that the data is stored by playername.

If you have any suggestions then don't hesitate to tell me wink

So far,
G@mer