Attention: Please do not use an AOL email address to register as AOL blocks our emails.
These are the rules and the moderation guidelines for the forum. Note that moderators may always take any action they deem necessary, considering the circumstances. Breaking a rule is always a bannable offense.
1. Use the search function
- Chances are your issue has already been addressed.
2. Never post the same topic in two or more forums
- The thread in the least relevant forum will be deleted.
Breaking these rules will most likely result in a warning.
1. Write in English -- No exceptions!
- Non-english posts will be deleted.
2. Post in the correct forum
- Threads will be moved to an appropriate forum.
3. Write clear and concise topics
- Moderators may edit topics to clarify questions or delete them entirely.
4. Don't post or link to offensive/pornographic/illegal material
- Threads and posts will be immediately closed. Breaking this rule will very likely result in a ban.
5. Respect the other forum members, moderators and developers
- Moderators may delete offensive posts and ban users at their leisure.
6. Stay on topic
- Spam, "me too"-posts and similar content of low information value may be deleted. This includes memes.
1. Use the report function
- Do NOT add to the fire by commenting on the offending post. You're just adding to the problem, and you'll risk a warning or a ban.
2. Do not discuss moderation publicly
- Any issues with moderation should be resolved by PM:ing the moderator, or contacting him / her on IRC. Posts concerning moderation will be removed.
3. Moderators have final say in all matters
- Remember the golden rule: Moderators are always right, even when they're wrong.