1 (edited by McDunkable 2012-02-03 02:34:05)

Topic: Just another teeworlds communiTEE

It's been almost 1 year since I started to make Fleeteen. Even thought it might sound inappropriate trust me, it is not anything inappropriate, it is just my teeworlds clan. Now ! Read carefully.. what you're about to see is not another .webs.com or .weebly.com or any of those free websites, I do understand not everyone can host nor that everyone has the money. I don't want to get into economy right now so let's get straight to it smile I've been doing Fleeteen for a long time as i mentioned, i've put a great amount of effort on it.. I've made all the images in Inkscape except the Teeworlds' Clouds, Jungle background and the the grass_main tiles, well in other words i worked on the buttons Logo etc.

I've always wanted to keep Fleeteen ad free, so I can give some Tee love back to the developers. Since Teeworlds is free i don't think it's fair for me to make profit out of something I did not make.

Anyways.. I just wanted to share my hard work so that some of you can see what's hidden in the very last pages of Google Search smile

You can check it out here.

I don't know if this is the most appropiate place for this post. Please if not tell me and I will personally move it, or a moderator could do so.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, The Sun Is Yellow  And This Doesn't Rhyme . . .

2 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:57:05)

Re: Just another teeworlds communiTEE

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

Re: Just another teeworlds communiTEE

No, well I would but i mainly just made the theme, Fleeteen was just a little project i wanted to make and not to sound like an arse but I don't think it deserved the time to make my own script, plus I've gotten thousands of things to do.

Thanks for your reply, I also don't think there's a need for another teeworlds community.. But I mainly wanted to do it for my own clan's website.. About the server, I'm still trying to find a good and cheap 24/7 hosting and hopefully hosted here in Usa.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, The Sun Is Yellow  And This Doesn't Rhyme . . .