1 (edited by ReGnuM 2011-02-02 09:30:15)

Topic: [QUESTION] this is something already created?

there any mod where you play like "Mario Bros"? you have to kill enemies or dodge? or you have to "get keys to open doors", or to reach specific points to open up new pieces of map?
a kind of classic arcade game?

thanks smile

Re: [QUESTION] this is something already created?

ReGnuM wrote:

there any mod where you play like "Mario Bros"? you have to kill enemies or dodge? or you have to "get keys to open doors", or to reach specific points to open up new pieces of map?
a kind of classic arcade game?

thanks smile

My friend said,that there is Mario map.But I didn't find it.

Hold onto your dreams.

No there isn't anything like that. The mario map your bro is talking is just a bad-made maps with mario looking graphics.
Well, if you want to play mario, why don't you play it normally? You don't need a Teeworlds mod for that tongue

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Tom created a mario mod, didnt he? However, i doubt the dl are still working and he doesnt seem to be active anymore.
Maybe Dune is right and u should simply play mario

I've done a Mario map. I mean the movement of the camera is the same.
No need of the mod, you can do this using a simple bug in the map editor.

Stay wild big_smile

In Mario Bros was to give an example of the gameplay ... obviously do not want a Mario Bros.
Wondering if there is something that may seem. Or whether it would be possible to make such maps where you have to go like solving puzzles, finding keys to open doors ... etc.
It would be good to ourselves we could create such maps with this type of game also apart from those already existing. Even mix.
I think I understand what I mean, no?

Thanks big_smile

Var [TNB] wrote:

No need of the mod, you can do this using a simple bug in the map editor.

In mario, the camera is moving with mario, except for the edges. It's really unneeded to exploit that bug, and you fucking know that's forbidden!

About Tom's map and the 'mario' map, yeah they are mods/maps called mario, but it's nothing about what regnum asked, means a classic arcade game.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

which bug, of map editor, he refer?

Maybe this bug. But I don't know how to exactly get the mario camera behaviour with this bug. Well, trunk clients aren't affected anymore from such invalid maps.