26 (edited by 2012-10-17 18:23:48)

Re: .: FrostBite Networks | Official Support Thread :.

frecel wrote:

Well I live in Alberta, Canada, having a server here would be great. If it is easier for you to get set up in US a server in Montana would be just as awesome.

Hi Frecel,

Thanks for the response. We will look into the possibility of having servers in Canada.

Wishing your favourite Indie game had proper hosting? Got a potential lead? We're always on the lookout for the next big thing! Let us know what you want hosted!

TeeWorld Server Hosting - Fully customizable
FrostBite Networks
www.frostbitenetworks.com

$4.95 for one server? Are you totally stupid? I bet there are more than 20 people who would give free servers for everyone if you ask em.

People always say that but I have yet to see it...

but 5$ ??

30 (edited by Broken 2012-10-17 22:13:45)

it's more economical to use a VPS anyway,  I get about 1 dollar per server

We offer full customisations on our servers as well as full access. Basically, you could host a website and TeeWorlds if you want to. Any choice of map and our automatic server restart script is always on hand to ensure your server is always online.

FrostBite Networks

32 (edited by yeti 2012-10-26 19:15:13)

What city(s) are your servers located in? <<scratch that just found "Dallas, TX" sometimes im blind. wink

FrostBite Networks 2.0 is now live! Check out the new design @ www.frostbitenetworks.com

FrostBite Networks

Looks a bit odd without JavaScript.

m!nus wrote:

Looks a bit odd without JavaScript.

Unfortunately it is a JavaScript site, sorry about this but JavaScript comes standard with all browsers now days.

FrostBite Networks

Some people are concerned about browser and system security so they disable javascript globally or at certain sites.
So it is not a matter of javascript support in gener, but if it is necessary to access and use your website.
In my opinion it is a useful comment, though not well described.

traitor wrote:

Some people are concerned about browser and system security so they disable javascript globally or at certain sites.
So it is not a matter of javascript support in gener, but if it is necessary to access and use your website.
In my opinion it is a useful comment, though not well described.

Thanks Traitor, we do understand the reason for this and will look into it.

In other news, we've recently automated our entire update process, from start to finish, with no human interaction needed.

Should your server be hosted with us, you will receive updates automatically within 30 minutes of them going live as well as having automatic server crash support for those rare occasions where your server goes offline.

FrostBite Networks