1 (edited by MilloCz 2011-09-03 21:43:14)

Topic: Things that won't get better.

Hey, after months of playing TW i found a few bugs, that are actually unrepairable. Unless you want to remake humanity.

Funvoting
This thing makes me really f*king angry sometimes. I just play long ddraces (such as skynet compl.) with friends... then some random tee starts votekicking me. For some weird reason it gets many positive votes and i get baned for 5 minutes, that actually destroys whole cool game.

Betrayers
Problem no. 2.. Happens at blocking servers. Someone comes to me, trough freezing column... he is freezed and he see i'm not gonna block him, i also send hearts. After he gets normal, he just block me... WHY?
Then there are also people such as Mamie Blaize, who blocked me just for getting my points, i'd like to notice i was playing in his team for like 20 minutes. He started doing this after he noticed i logged in.

PRO couples doesn't help noobs?
Well, happened to me like 4 times. Me and some nooby friends were playing Jupiter. 2 PROS were one puzzle in front of us. I told them to hook us to them, but they just "dont help noobs". One of them was even from my country!

Re: Things that won't get better.

You sure found a lot of Bugs

You actually didn't find bugs in TW, but in DDRace.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Solution:
Host your own server, ban all the kids.

The funny about this signature is that you
don't realize until now that it's a useless signature
but it's too late to stop reading.

MilloCz wrote:

Betrayers
Problem no. 2.. Happens at blocking servers. Someone comes to me, trough freezing column... he is freezed and he see i'm not gonna block him, i also send hearts. After he gets normal, he just block me... WHY?
Then there are also people such as Mamie Blaize, who blocked me just for getting my points, i'd like to notice i was playing in his team for like 20 minutes. He started doing this after he noticed i logged in.

Well the point of DDWar is to block others for points so don't show them mercy because you won't get any.

MilloCz wrote:

This thing makes me really f*king angry sometimes...then some random tee starts votekicking me. For some weird reason it gets many positive votes and i get baned for 5 minutes

I get that a lot -_-
However about the positive votes thing: Most players just hit F3 without even caring if some innocent guy gets kicked. Make a vote to kick him and you'll see a lot of positive votes too!

Once in a century...

Dear MilloCz,
welcome to the internet.

Has a crippled face.

I really don't get the point of DDWar. Which stupid idiot has involved such a gametype? There is no teamwork, there is no action, there is no fun. It's camping on some stupid position and hooking everyone in a freeze tile when the get near you!?
I think this guy in the irc was right, just hack all the stupid crap servers. The only people that now whats teamwork are instagib and vanilla pros. The others are just useless tees.

hmm guess it was coded to troll ddrace, but dont know^^

There are just far too many immature people in Teeworlds that don't care, don't want to discuss problems, vote for fun and then even want the greatest power on a server, which is the administrator remoteconsole. You can't have any fun with them, because they don't let themselves be talked to like normal people. Also most of them are German and some refuse to talk English. So that the only thing that I do at the moment is to start Teeworlds, look for friendly people that I know and if I don't find any, leave the game again. Would be nice to find a way how to punish those people. If there was an account system, it would be nice to have something like the [+1] [-1] system here for every player.

MilloCz wrote:

Hey, after months of playing TW i found a few bugs, that are actually unrepairable. Unless you want to remake humanity.

Funvoting, Blocking and not supporting others are no bugs.

MilloCz wrote:

Funvoting
This thing makes me really f*king angry sometimes. I just play long ddraces (such as skynet compl.) with friends... then some random tee starts votekicking me. For some weird reason it gets many positive votes and i get baned for 5 minutes, that actually destroys whole cool game.

Go on a server without funvoters or with vote kick disabled.

MilloCz wrote:

Betrayers

That's the only way to have fun in a DDRace server I guess.

MilloCz wrote:

PRO couples doesn't help noobs?
Well, happened to me like 4 times. Me and some nooby friends were playing Jupiter. 2 PROS were one puzzle in front of us. I told them to hook us to them, but they just "dont help noobs". One of them was even from my country!

Why should a pro play DDRace? O.o

The best solution for all 'bugs': Don't play DDRace.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7789/teeworldsanonymity.jpg

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

12 (edited by MilloCz 2011-09-05 16:44:44)

You know I didn't mean bugs as application bugs... why ur so fkin literal ?

Bugs are always application bugs or insects.

KillaBilla wrote:
MilloCz wrote:

Funvoting

Go on a server without funvoters or with vote kick disabled

Vote kick disabled = Server full of Aimbots & Hackers.

15 (edited by MilloCz 2011-09-05 22:49:03)

GBKing wrote:

There are just far too many immature people in Teeworlds that don't care, don't want to discuss problems, vote for fun and then even want the greatest power on a server, which is the administrator remoteconsole. You can't have any fun with them, because they don't let themselves be talked to like normal people. Also most of them are German and some refuse to talk English. So that the only thing that I do at the moment is to start Teeworlds, look for friendly people that I know and if I don't find any, leave the game again. Would be nice to find a way how to punish those people. If there was an account system, it would be nice to have something like the [+1] [-1] system here for every player.

You got it... account system would be really  favourable. They should  >also< automatically ban vulgar names that tees often use hmm
I also wonder why teeworlds has 250 country flags when there are mostly only german and russian tees. And many players doesn't take care about setting up their country flag.

MilloCz wrote:
GBKing wrote:

You got it... account system would be really  favourable. They should  >also< automatically ban vulgar names that tees often use hmm
I also wonder why teeworlds has 250 country flags when there are mostly only german and russian tees. And many players doesn't take care about setting up their country flag.

That's racist against the Swedish & italian community! *SERIOUSFACE*

guys lets be serious i think the problem is more on funvote....Is really Annoying and i see poeple on teeworlds dont even see the vote and the press f3.Well the real bug with votes is sometimes the kick you for no reason and you see 4 people say yes and 5 no you steel ban from the server we must do somethin. hmm

If you want a perfect map for your own server you can PM me to make you one ^^

Please also try play nodes you may download it here!. And as always.Have a nice day

dremy wrote:

guys lets be serious i think the problem is more on funvote....Is really Annoying and i see poeple on teeworlds dont even see the vote and the press f3.Well the real bug with votes is sometimes the kick you for no reason and you see 4 people say yes and 5 no you steel ban from the server we must do somethin. hmm

There is no bug with the votes. It only looks like that because two players voted in the same time and you do not see the 6yes/5no bar, because he's insta kicked.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hmmm you allways make new problems xDDD

If you want a perfect map for your own server you can PM me to make you one ^^

Please also try play nodes you may download it here!. And as always.Have a nice day

Warfates wrote:

Vote kick disabled = Server full of Aimbots & Hackers.

I would rather play with bots then with noobs calling me a bot.

MilloCz wrote:

So just because there are a lot of germans that means that there should only be a german flag???
As for those who don't set up their flag: It should be added to the welcome screen after the "Chose language and Enter name" input boxes.

Warfates wrote:

What about all other small countries? What he said was wrong but I don't consider it racist.

Once in a century...

21 (edited by MilloCz 2011-09-06 17:25:35)

Warfates wrote:

I didn't want it to be looking rasist, sorry (non-german or russian) tees.

And about funvoting... every vote should require simple captcha to fill? It should make people no longer "randomly" press F3

Elite Tee wrote:

As for those who don't set up their flag: It should be added to the welcome screen after the "Chose language and Enter name" input boxes.

Sweet, but will be pretty annoying for players who play both TW, 0.5 and 0.6 cause playing 0.5 erases country flag settings. Or for tees who damages their settings.cfg smile

MilloCz wrote:

And about funvoting... every vote should require simple captcha to fill? It should make people no longer "randomly" press F3

So every time you want to vote you need to write text in a field???
That's slow;ugly and because it's ugly it's impossible. You need to enter a text in a field>How do you do that in the middle of the game? And you need to figure out the words;write them;and then vote...that's slow.
Normally you just see what the vote is about;make a split second decision in your brain and press 1 button.

Once in a century...

23 (edited by MilloCz 2011-09-08 22:58:38)

Average tee doesn't make decisionz big_smile