Topic: MINETEE? MINECRAFT VILLAGE

Hey Teeworlds players!
I don't know about you, but why don't we make something linked with Minecraft - Minecraftee?
A server like LoL-Town but with Minecraft Village  without killing each other tees can play or block each other in Minecraft village will be lot of fun ^o^ !! The same idea Like Lol town but with Minecraft houses  I can give some minecraft skins so will be even more fun smile. Please let me know if someone likes the idead and if he can create a server.
Cheers xx

Re: MINETEE? MINECRAFT VILLAGE

why dont you just play minecraft?

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Slayer *gV* wrote:

That's suggestion of compilation city&minetee mods, or i miss something?

Do you know the map/server LoL-Town,, if you don't know it is a server where you go and relax ^_^ you caht with other tees,block if you want to and other fun stuff! It's hard to get weapons , Aip, super and  hammer power... So I am searching for someone to help me hosting a server, a big map full with houses and the same logic like the LoL-town city server without chairs and money, without accounts. just for fun,or will be even more great if someone can add the Minetee mod so you can build things and destroy ^_^! smile

good sound but in teeworld yuu cant make this [building with blocks] just with laser but idk when you want learn how to make Mod ad do it

Ich wrote:
Dune wrote:
Slayer *gV* wrote:

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !