Re: Is Teeworlds Dead?

HeroiAmarelo wrote:
Delo wrote:

User was temp banned for this post. // Dune

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/592/whyuno25342052330.jpg
You've banned a person because of a joke? I prefer you as a Support Staff, without any powers.
(This is not a joke)

User was temp banned for this post. // Dune

Truely true. I used to not like you dune, im starting to get annoyed..

Teeworlds!!!!

27 (edited by traitor 2013-01-03 01:04:52)

Well sorry, Mr.Pinky, that I raise my voice to support Dune's decision.
It is like a decease on certain corners of the net, so please refrain from spreading the plague at this board.

You can speak (write words) to tell us your opinion, everytime someone sends an image like that I think: wow you don't have to say anything, why do you bother me with that at all?

While we carry on this topic you might think teeworlds is not dead and people are concerned about it smile

Here you go guys!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

29 (edited by traitor 2013-01-03 01:13:29)

Yes thats a good idea, but I think certain points needs to be discussed on the board too.
So everyone can read the messages (and a complete disccussion too) to understand your decisions (as example for any moderators decision).
Of course it is far from the original topic, but could be crucial for the mood on board I think. Sorry, I am out again wink

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you should ban it Its a harmless picture, who cares... if you don't enjoy memes, then ignore it.

I agree with the second ban because he was directly insulting dune, but his point still stands. It is rather ridiculous to ban someone for a simple joke.

Zodiac wrote:

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you should ban it Its a harmless picture, who cares... if you don't enjoy memes, then ignore it.

I agree with the second ban because he was directly insulting dune, but his point still stands. It is rather ridiculous to ban someone for a simple joke.

True!!!
What about opening a complete new threat in a new section for offtopic where people can talk about all the stuff you would ban them for?

visit our clan!
=Eagle=

Zodiac wrote:

For the 100th time, I did not ban Mr. Pinky for his meme. I banned Delo for infringing the rule he quoted in the same post.

If you were teaching a classroom and said "let this be the last burp I hear", and someone would answer with a burp, don't you believe he should be sanctioned, even though belching isn't that bad, taken out of context?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

So you compare this board to a classroom with pupils? And you feel provoked of a meme joke?
Sorry but this is hilarious! big_smile

visit our clan!
=Eagle=

34 (edited by Zgokee 2013-01-03 04:13:22)

Could we simply close this thread now? It has gone completely off topic and the original question has been answered. It has now turned to tweens whining over not being able to post silly pictures of which were not even on topic in the first place. The memes were off topic, stupid, and rude. The ban was deserved. Wipe your tears and move on. Thanks. smile

You're right. Closed. // Dune