Topic: strategy x speed

hi guys! i have a teeworlds client because I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit does not work I downloaded the original version.
is a little slow and keeps crashing (I think that there is some bug in the system that makes it impossible to go fast) because the point is that I can become faster (though now I reinstalled XP I'd be a PRO) you can give me some tips to become faster so come back and do my own stunts crazy? (except the board to re-install XP because my father does not want D:) smile thanks.

Re: strategy x speed

i didnt really understand what your problem might be, could you ask a friend or your father if he could translate your post into proper english?

i assume you didnt install some driver for your pc (graphics card etc.), so teeworlds isn't running smooth?

From what I got from your question, the game has low FPS and is "slow". If this is the case, I suggest going to Settings, Graphics, and changing the options there. specially V-sync and FSAA samples.

But... what if we tried more power?

ok, this problems it causes the Lag and the Ping?

I think your ping is just too high, that you can move only with stops.

I think you should put your p.c in the trash and buy a new one !!! because we cant really understand you.....

If you want a perfect map for your own server you can PM me to make you one ^^

Please also try play nodes you may download it here!. And as always.Have a nice day

dremy wrote:

I think you should put your p.c in the trash and buy a new one !!! because we cant really understand you.....

I don't understand your logic.
Trash your PC = You will get better English.

Dafuq?

Having low speed and lagg may be because of your slow connection. Do you have a fast connection like DSL or Cable?
when in game, hold tab and see the number in front of your name. it should be at most 150. ping more than that will result in lag and bad game experience.
If your ping is fine, then it should have to do something with your graphics driver, since you mentioned installing a fresh windows, I'm guessing you haven't installed a graphics driver yet.

But... what if we tried more power?

9 (edited by xammarx 2012-08-10 17:24:52)

hi all i need help becus i build a full map and i dont know how to uplode it the map is for pro and its ddrace

xammarx wrote:

hi all i need help becus i build a full map and i dont know how to uplode it the map is for pro and its ddrace

Please make a new topic for your question, unless it's related to "strategy x speed": https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/post.php?fid=24

Np case closed because my friend has gived me a little hack x this wink

Okay then ... wait what ??

if i understand , your "friend" has fixed  this problem by hacking into your computer ?
well , thats one hell of a friend.

oh ,
and you sayd :"my friend has gived me a little hack x this"...

Is the x related to the topic name ?

Teeworlds!!!!