Topic: [Rcon] DDRace

All DDRace Commands

Size: 12.15 KB
Ext: docx
Download

If i Forgot Something Tell Me

2 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:47:40)

Re: [Rcon] DDRace

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

TeePhoenix wrote:

Why docx? Only MS Office user can open it without any problems.

To Design

Shit on the design, i dont need the whole thing you uploaded there but when i would need it: SHIT ON IT XD

Aha, and why do you ask the support now?
If you cant find a proper section for your thread, it might be possible that there isn't any.
Rcon commands for any mod may be listed in the thread for the specific mod, but not a new thread just for the commands, and never in this section.

6 (edited by Fighter Tee 2012-03-02 19:50:58)

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Aha, and why do you ask the support now?
If you cant find a proper section for your thread, it might be possible that there isn't any.
Rcon commands for any mod may be listed in the thread for the specific mod, but not a new thread just for the commands, and never in this section.

I do not know what my fault I was trying to help But I did not expect these answer

powachill4 wrote:

Shit on the design, i dont need the whole thing you uploaded there but when i would need it: SHIT ON IT XD

Do You Learn Manners of Speaking?! if You Dont Like the Thread Say good or shut up

7 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:37:46)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

- It is still the official teeworlds forum, and this is the support section for vanilla teeworlds. He is talking about a mod, and we don't support any. This is the wrong section in any case.

- It is pointless to open a new thread for any new behaviour of any mod. Imo it would be more intelligent to bundle related stuff in 1 thread, and not to open multiple ones.

- And, like I've already said, mod-specific commands may be listed in the thread about the mod. A thread about your mod can be found in our Modifications section. If not, feel free to open a new thread, but a useful one (not the commands only, but download, explanation etc).
Btw. with listing i don't mean any docx file, but creating a list using the bbcode (code-tag is doing a good job for this). It can be also done via a well done website and sharing the link. A third possibility is to make a good chart with a program and uploading a picture of this.

TeePhoenix wrote:

You overreacted a little bit...

Sorry, wasn't my intention. smile

Slayer *gV* wrote:

- It is still the official teeworlds forum, and this is the support section for vanilla teeworlds. He is talking about a mod, and we don't support any. This is the wrong section in any case.

- It is pointless to open a new thread for any new behaviour of any mod. Imo it would be more intelligent to bundle related stuff in 1 thread, and not to open multiple ones.

- And, like I've already said, mod-specific commands may be listed in the thread about the mod. A thread about your mod can be found in our Modifications section. If not, feel free to open a new thread, but a useful one (not the commands only, but download, explanation etc).
Btw. with listing i don't mean any docx file, but creating a list using the bbcode (code-tag is doing a good job for this). It can be also done via a well done website and sharing the link. A third possibility is to make a good chart with a program and uploading a picture of this.

TeePhoenix wrote:

You overreacted a little bit...

Sorry, wasn't my intention. smile

Cant agree to Slayer completely. This forum has responsible moderators who will explain what's wrong if smth is wrong.

To the topic. Content is usefull, but as for me it's much easier to go ddrace.info and learn everything i need about ddrace there.