Topic: [DISCUSSION] Girls that play games?

Why do most guys ( not all - im not biased - ) think that girls can't play games?

I play
cod
assassins creed
battlefield
etc

and i'm pretty good and I have guy friends online and real life that Im better than and they dont care , but there always seems to be that huge bunch of random guys that say you suck and ***** about your voice even when you beat them... why cant they grow up? they always say their 17 , 18 ,20....

* 3 hours ago
    * - 4 days left to answer.

Re: [DISCUSSION] Girls that play games?

DarkSun wrote:

Why do most guys ( not all - im not biased - ) think that girls can't play games?

This is based on what? Your experience? I gained different experiences.

DarkSun wrote:

I play (...)

Do you play teewolrds?

DarkSun wrote:

and ***** about your voice even when you beat them... why cant they grow up? they always say their 17 , 18 ,20....

Adolescence is an ugly tee.

DarkSun wrote:

* 3 hours ago
    * - 4 days left to answer.

* 7 minutes ago
* 1 day left to proof you are human and no spam bot.

Even if this might be a spam thread, I'd be pleased to know which experiences you gained related to female teeworlds players. Are there any girls out there? I never met a real one, only some youngsters faking girls to get more attention.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

But I did, Landil. :-)
Even in this forum there's a pretty nice girl: Ryomou! yikes
I discovered that girls can play at the same lvl as male's but they are just few numbered.
Ofc its pretty nice pleasing playin' with girls online games big_smile

Guess its still the mindset "i'm the man, you are a woman, you cant make war!!!!??"
However, it doesnt fit to the 21th century.

Btw: Playing games with girls can be fun, especially when using a voice chat smile

Landil wrote:

Are there any girls out there? I never met a real one, only some youngsters faking girls to get more attention.

Proofs that they can play as good as men.

5 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2011-08-09 14:17:43)

Teeworlds is one game that boys and girls can play:
Nice graffics and emotions are apropriated  to diffent tipe of persons.
People bettwen 10 and 30 years play that game (I know it yikes)
But i think that not many girls play games like CoD because... It's too... I dont know xD

But probaby many guys think that girls dont play games because they are FOCKING GAME ADDICTS and girls are not.
And are mutch many boys that girls playing games...
Thats the reason. (You can find mutch more regesterid boys users here that girls...)

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

6 (edited by GBKing 2011-08-09 15:46:08)

I would definately be happy about more girls in video games. It's more fun! Otherwise just something is missing hmm Also I like to boast more infront of girls wink

And even if it is a spambot, it is still an interesting discussion smile

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Guess its still the mindset "i'm the man, you are a woman, you cant make war!!!!??"

However, Teeworlds is a shooter game, so men will always be better (:
Well I have to admit it, I do know a few girls that can kick my ass if they try really hard, but they are less than the fingers on my hand (:

DarkSun wrote:

* 3 hours ago
    * - 4 days left 'til this topic self destructs :D.

Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:
Slayer *gV* wrote:

So u are one of the guys thinking like that. Thats actually sad... what makes u think that men are better in shooting games? Do u think girls move the mouse slower? Doesnt make any sense hmm

I never saw any difference in skill between guys and girl in online games. Its only normal that its easier to meet a guy with skill then a girl with skill since there are about 1% players girls only xD

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

9 (edited by yemDX 2011-08-09 17:33:38)

Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

Teeworlds is a button-pushing game, and there is no evidence of men being better than women at video games, nor is there any evidence of men being better than women at pushing buttons.

You are a very silly boy.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

OK Gentlemen, please read a little more about men's reflexes and throwing aim over women's (which are some of the stuff you use (brain related) in-game), check the statics and write back smile

Even though I have to admit our 3-th time Bulgarian champion in CS 1.6 (Counter Strike 1.6) was a Girl and she was beautiful, but that's extremely rare to see!

@yemDX: I thought you blocked my posts, as you stated in another topic.

Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

OK Gentlemen, please read a little more about men's reflexes and throwing aim over women's (which are some of the stuff you use (brain related) in-game), check the statics and write back smile

Even though I have to admit our 3-th time Bulgarian champion in CS 1.6 (Counter Strike 1.6) was a Girl and she was beautiful, but that's extremely rare to see!

@yemDX: I thought you blocked my posts, as you stated in another topic.

I unblocked you because I had to see what silly stuff you would write next wink

There aren't as many girls playing online games as men, but that doesn't mean they aren't as good as us

Ex-King of Teeworlds

Concerning video games I think that guys are better but just slightly. Even though the difference is minimal I still think that guys are better for a couple of miliseconds ^^

p.s. Since Landil closed the topic: Just wanna say thx to ninja for the pull request.

Once in a century...

I know a few girls that are badass at games!

14 (edited by Warfates 2011-08-11 09:34:56)

My girlfriend plays MW2 & Teeworlds, and she trolls the shit out of the kids on the server.

btw, try playing at a more mature server (Qi Vanilla, HuH Instagib) They don't have as much kids as the other ones.

The funny about this signature is that you
don't realize until now that it's a useless signature
but it's too late to stop reading.

hot girls playing = best tongue

«Honor øf Tees»
hot.bplaced.net/forum
We still search good Members

16 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 17:20:01)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

Anyway i think any girl can play any online game and be the best on them.I have match with girls in teeworlds and i see they play really hard xD tongue so the point is is does matter if you girl or boy to play a game but to be good on that and if guys tell you bad words as you say before blow them.We, the boys see the girls play different games than us and so we react accordingly wink

If you want a perfect map for your own server you can PM me to make you one ^^

Please also try play nodes you may download it here!. And as always.Have a nice day

18 (edited by Bee 2011-11-01 22:05:02)

[my super serious answer:] Biologically speaking, women's brains aren't generally "wired" for activities such as hand eye coordination or competitiveness but that doesn't mean all women are that way, just like how there are artistic and emotional men. It's mainly culture and immaturity that makes young boys think girls can't play video-games but I never got too caught up in that thinking.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

I think Bee's post covered it well enough!

DarkSun, It's not only boys think of that of girls, i have alot of male friends who beat other males and the other males said they sucked.

Italic text

21 (edited by benhankinksi 2011-12-28 01:45:20)

Teeworlds is a button-pushing game, and there is no evidence of men being better than women at video games, nor is there any evidence of men being better than women at pushing buttons....

I agree

Yes, but it's not like all boys are against girls on the internet, its just some people can't handle their thoughts, and everything they think comes out of thee mouths.

Italic text

Remember DarkMarta? she is a girl and she owned in Teeworlds big_smile