1 (edited by fiambrera 2014-10-13 20:49:13)

Topic: [map] [mods] humans vs CPU (updated)

Hi friends!!!!

I updated this post.

This weeks I mounting tee servers again
and edit and tunning maps for this mods ..... smile

I mounted servers     humans vs CPU

It's the best choice when not connected any friend to time !!!!

client tee 5.2    fiambrera server    explorer  (unstable when change the map, but it works)
client tee 5.2    fiambrera server    zombie
client tee 6.0    fiambrera server    monster

The servers are open for play all friends

DO YOU KNOW OTHER SERVERS for mount    HUMANS vs CPU  ???

Thank you friends !!!!

Re: [map] [mods] humans vs CPU (updated)

Screenshot isn't working. Aswell, I cannot find your server... is it in 0.6 or 0.5, with the old zombi modification?

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

3 (edited by Dune 2011-07-01 19:15:14)

Tee Killa: There is no existing 0.6 Zombie modification yet, so you'll very likely have to look up into the 0.5 server list :)

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Will Lord port it?

Once in a century...

Elite Tee wrote:

Will Lord port it?

Not in the near future.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Tee Killa: There is no existing 0.6 Zombie modification yet, so you'll very likely have to look up into the 0.5 server list smile

True... sometimes, my brain is like not being available smile

Tee Killa wrote:

Screenshot isn't working. Aswell, I cannot find your server... is it in 0.6 or 0.5, with the old zombi modification?

NOW, IT WORKS!!!  smile

fiambrera wrote:
Tee Killa wrote:

NOW, IT WORKS!!!  smile

No. The site and the screenshot (well, actually, the screen is hosted on the site) are just broken. Could you maybe give us the IP of the site?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Sorry, but it looks terribly lame. Floating boats? Letters in a funny font? o_o

Just because it's big, doesn't mean it will be good.

Dune wrote:
fiambrera wrote:
Tee Killa wrote:

NOW, IT WORKS!!!  smile

No. The site and the screenshot (well, actually, the screen is hosted on the site) are just broken. Could you maybe give us the IP of the site?

SOLVED!!! The problem it's on my server have 2 gateways one 50mbps and two 12 mbps, and it made rules in ubuntu servers.

Sorry, but now ON.

fiambrera wrote:

SOLVED!!! The problem it's on my server have 2 gateways one 50mbps and two 12 mbps, and it made rules in ubuntu servers.

Sorry, but now ON.

Still doesn't work. The website is 404 and the screenshot broken.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Both, the website and the screenshot works for me!?

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

It is working for me now. I uplaoded it at imageshack: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/459/kk7w.jpg

But from what I can see, making such huge maps is very nonsense. In general you only play at some smaler places, where you can hide and attack zombies. In your case, the zombies can be everywhere and finding them could be very annoying...

Tee Killa wrote:

It is working for me now. I uplaoded it at imageshack: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/459/kk7w.jpg

But from what I can see, making such huge maps is very nonsense. In general you only play at some smaler places, where you can hide and attack zombies. In your case, the zombies can be everywhere and finding them could be very annoying...

I very concerned!!! You see the pic, and server? I think put to trash the server.

Thank you.....

Could anyone living in France confirm me the website is working/screen is working (both of them are linked of course)? It's still inaccessible from my side, that's weird.

fiamberra: Tee Killa is right, this kind of map is very annoying and inappropriate for the zombie gameplay. It would only lead to freakishness, still in my opinion.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Could anyone living in France confirm me the website is working/screen is working (both of them are linked of course)? It's still inaccessible from my side, that's weird.

fiamberra: Tee Killa is right, this kind of map is very annoying and inappropriate for the zombie gameplay. It would only lead to freakishness, still in my opinion.

Im open to made changes to this map, but this, is not made for only shoot-camper zombies.

I use this map for play extra hours, when the friends are sleeping, and not play any player (I work to night later). 
I made for play and run fast without players, and training fast movements.

For play only gun-camp, the server have another olds maps. (call vote options)

I its for training to play instaglib. (Because not exist server with instaglib and bots together --- I Hope this Mod----)
And i have the other mod the zombies shoot, but its very difficult.

17 (edited by Dune 2011-07-02 20:38:40)

The map is definitely too big though, all you're gonna do is running through all the map. And the standard zombie maps, zomb_arrid or zomb_cavern, are not about camping, you're gotta move a lot and have some teamplay, especially when it comes to hunters or hookers.

I use this map for play extra hours, when the friends are sleeping, and not play any player

wtf?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Ahaha wtf, this map is older than Teeworlds its self, I wasn't even on the forum when I first played a map like this ;D Keep on reviving the classics dudes! \m/

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

Ahaha wtf, this map is older than Teeworlds its self, I wasn't even on the forum when I first played a map like this ;D Keep on reviving the classics dudes! \m/

Yes, my friend!!!

I needed more to 8 weeks to capture pics, old pics of tee forum (ver 0.4.2!!!! and olders)
and to photomount with GIMP (same photoshop), and I perfomance every day.

I'ts photo frames of super mario bros 1.
N.E.S. (Nintendo) Was my first game machine. I have today 30 years age.
     It's funny run to fast and kill zombies.

Very hard time!!! and submit any sugestion......

Thanks for great my job!!!

20 (edited by Dune 2011-07-02 21:25:17)

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

I would prefer him to revive good classics (old dm1 by example) than huge unbalanced maps. Also, I highly doubt this one is that old as it seems he designed it for the zombie mod, which is relatively recent.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

21 (edited by fiambrera 2014-10-13 19:59:31)

Hi friends!!!!

This weeks I mounting tee servers again
and edit and tunning maps for this mods ..... smile

I mounted servers     humans vs CPU

It's the best choice when not connected any friend to time !!!!

client tee 5.2    fiambrera server    explorer  (unstable when change the map, but it works)
client tee 5.2    fiambrera server    zombie
client tee 6.0    fiambrera server    monster

The servers are open for play all friends

DO YOU KNOW OTHER SERVERS for mount    HUMANS vs CPU  ???

Thank you friends !!!!