1 (edited by deen 2015-12-14 00:44:17)

Topic: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Quick Tournament #40: Special Moderate
DDraceNetwork

Hi guys,

I'd say it's time to freshen things up a bit, so let's have a Tournament on a very special map, right before Christmas!

The DDraceNetwork Quick Tournament #40 will take place on Sunday, December 20 at 20:00 CET:
http://ddnet.tw/Squidgy.png

  • Brand-new Moderate map "Squidgy" by DoNe

  • For each country one 64 player server

  • Additional servers will be run if necessary

  • First to finish wins! You have as many tries as you want.

To see all 64 players at once you can get the current DDraceNetwork Client. Normal clients also work, but you can only see the closest 16 players at once.

There will be a German livestream by Hallowed1986!

2

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

What do I get if I win?

Ex-King of Teeworlds

3

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

yemDX wrote:

What do I get if I win?

You have a nice sig..
So, maybe ---- nothing?
Removed something inappropriate. // heinrich5991

I will be banned if I troll again ...

4 (edited by deen 2014-03-04 21:52:03)

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Koule Tournament from next Friday on.

5

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

I was happy to see the topic's heading, but i became disappointed soon: whu koules from 1 to 5? The best care from 10, imo

Anyways, I can't participate sad

6 (edited by deen 2014-03-30 22:22:06)

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Kobra 2 next saturday!

7

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

@deen
Why do you keep editing a topic? Hard to follow the tournaments

8

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Gekkon wrote:

@deen
Why do you keep editing a topic? Hard to follow the tournaments

Because I didn't want to spam the Teeworlds forum with all our tournaments. Instead I'm posting them in our own forum from now on.

9

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

deen wrote:

Because I didn't want to spam the Teeworlds forum with all our tournaments. Instead I'm posting them in our own forum from now on.

If it doesn't take too much time, it would be nice to see it here too. I'm sure repeated tournament announcements do not count as spam!

10

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Activity is no spam yikes

11 (edited by deen 2014-05-11 13:02:47)

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

heinrich5991 wrote:
deen wrote:

Because I didn't want to spam the Teeworlds forum with all our tournaments. Instead I'm posting them in our own forum from now on.

If it doesn't take too much time, it would be nice to see it here too. I'm sure repeated tournament announcements do not count as spam!

But it would still look weird if 50% of the Community News threads are DDNet tournaments. I'll keep editing this topic instead if that's alright.

Oh, and Novice tournament today!

12

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

deen wrote:

Oh, and Novice tournament today!

Ah, too late sad

13

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Gekkon wrote:
deen wrote:

Oh, and Novice tournament today!

Ah, too late sad

Sorry! New tournament in 5 days!

14

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

TY
Now you'll always write a post about the fact that a start new tournament?
It would be great and comfortably to follow this

15 (edited by 2014-07-03 17:20:11)

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Gekkon wrote:

TY
Now you'll always write a post about the fact that a start new tournament?
It would be great and comfortably to follow this

Sure. Hope to see you at the next Moderate tournament on Saturday.

Aaaand Naufrage 2 will be our next tournament map! You can already train on Naufrage, which should be pretty similar.


Had two full servers (64/64) in Germany in the Naufrage 2 tournament. On we go with another Novice map.


And Brutal this Saturday!


Moderate on Sunday.

16

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

deen wrote:
Gekkon wrote:

TY
Now you'll always write a post about the fact that a start new tournament?
It would be great and comfortably to follow this

Sure. Hope to see you at the next Moderate tournament on Saturday.

Aaaand Naufrage 2 will be our next tournament map! You can already train on Naufrage, which should be pretty similar.


Had two full servers (64/64) in Germany in the Naufrage 2 tournament. On we go with another Novice map.


And Brutal this Saturday!


Moderate on Sunday.

Sure. I hope to see you at the next Moderate tournament on Saturday.*

Corrected.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

17 (edited by 2014-09-26 20:54:54)

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

After a bit of a break we will enjoy Brutal on Sunday, this time with a German livestream!

Moderate map on Sunday! This time 1 hour earlier than usually, because the map is really long (but rather easy).


Back after DDoS attacks with a tournament THIS Sunday!


A great new map by Welf on Sunday! At the last tournament 464 players were online on DDNet at the same time, a new record!


Kobra 3 by Zerodin will be played in the next Tournament this Sunday!

18

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

I guess it's on Sunday again, huh, deen? I hope I didn't read that wrong those million times.

Move along, nothing to see here, really.

19 (edited by 2014-11-27 21:53:20)

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

TheDerero wrote:

I guess it's on Sunday again, huh, deen? I hope I didn't read that wrong those million times.

deen wrote:

The DDraceNetwork Quick Tournament #20 will take place on Sunday, September 28 at 20:00 CEST

New player record: http://ddnet.tw/532.png


New Moderate Tournament tomorrow!


And on we go with yet another Moderate Tournament on Sunday at the usual time!


Next Saturday & Sunday we have solo + dummy tournaments!


Halloween Tournament on Sunday!


Solo Tournament on Sunday!


Brutal Tournament on Sunday!

20

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

I really appreciate what you're doing for the DDRace scene, deen. Keep it up!

21

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

I appreciate it aswell, good job deen !

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

22 (edited by deen 2015-03-04 21:44:01)

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

Brutal Dummy Tournament on Sunday! Check out the first post.

After a 2 months break, we're back! Easy moderate tournament this Sunday! 60 minutes to get the best time!

New Brutal Tournament on Sunday!

23

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

deen     !

compile your ddnet server for windows too ;l
iwant run

need idea ? just tell me smile

24

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

alirezakaj3 wrote:

deen     !

compile your ddnet server for windows too ;l
iwant run

The server should be included with the client in the downloads from here: http://ddnet.tw/downloads/

25

Re: DDraceNetwork Special Moderate Tournament

deen wrote:
alirezakaj3 wrote:

deen     !

compile your ddnet server for windows too ;l
iwant run

The server should be included with the client in the downloads from here: http://ddnet.tw/downloads/

so it shows world  score players too?

need idea ? just tell me smile