Topic: Zushi leaves Teeworlds

Greetings collective of Teeworlds enthusiasts this is Zushi, yours truly, most active Tee leaving for good.

pros:
- CTF5 will be newb friendly again
- one less confusing flamer or troll in Teeworlds
- one less bot in Teeworlds

cons:
- no more challenge on CTF5
- no one to show you that your skill and attitude is shit
- vanilla activity seriously injured

Reason:
I got it all out of the game I don't see anything I can discover anymore nor any skill I want to govern.
I could keep on playing for years but really it doesn't matter what would come up for example if there
were 10 Tees like me always playing, the best game imaginable with those 5on5 uber active Tees won't be
entertaining anymore cause of my mindset.

Background:
I've started very early on deathmatch games and realised pretty fast that I like to go berserk and just
catch everything no matter the speed with my hook and kill it very fast with the hook-pistol technique.
Pretty much what half of the regulars on ctf5 do so I found a nice place there (the other half become
those spamerous flagg-runners that have in fact a better skill than those with hook-pistol offensive
skill).
So all I ever trained was my aim and reaction not what would make me really win the game that's when I
started playing ctf2 at first most of you really took me as a bot and its no shame really after all the
way I played the game was simply not suited for tactics and position play as we know it from ctf2.
But nevertheless no matter how much anyone of you doubt me - and there were a few in fact even some of the
very best who would persist on me using a bot - so it doesn't surprise me that bsn and hurri will stay
accused forever.
Personally some accusation did hurt me because they came from people I was fond of even though its just
a game yada yada.
Well to come to an end eventually I droped the focus on aim and accustomed the skill needed to play successful
with my clan with all-rounder skill and eventually lead to the present day no longer with passion pursuing
the horizon for a map encompassing it all was forged.

Sage advise:
Don't use high sense, dyncam and turn automatic weapon switch on. Train dm1 for it holds the key to being very
strong. Don't target individual players it is a sign of bad play style undertaken. Try breaking the flow by
stealing weapons or camp on an enemy position and oscillate to rushed tactics and vice versa.

That's that.

Farewells are not the end, so farewell everyone it was quite a long time and it will for good and for the bad be
a time in my life I will remember fondly.

~ See ya on the battlefield ~

Re: Zushi leaves Teeworlds

And again 1 of the last good tees is gone.
9 left.

Cya

good luck

lol dat zushi
hf in further life, was nice to play with/against u (;

I am most depressed. Bye Zushi.

- one less bot in Teeworlds

Why have you created this topic anyway?
No-one here cares if you play or if you don't.

Your just here saying "I am a pro and I will stop playing".

Your Poll request: "Good thing this sickfuck is gone?"
Should I vote yes or no? I dunno. I don't even know you, so:

Yes

He have created a idiot topic, so I will vote "Yes" because he will be mad by knowing that ppl want him away from the game

No

I don't even know him, Teeworlds already have a low number of players, so I will vote no, because I want players on Teeworlds!

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

8 (edited by Dune 2012-07-19 12:14:35)

Cya. Good luck on the internet.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

cons:
- no more challenge on CTF5
- no one to show you that your skill and attitude is shit
- vanilla activity seriously injured

So modest.

What happened to Bee's Forum Manual where it states that you shouldn't create topics about your departure but just PM all your friend???

Anyways: Good bye.

I am also getting more borred by the day when I think of tw. Now I only look at tw as a project of programming.

Once in a century...

HeroiAmarelo +1.

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

This topic was made for the sole reason of discussing another community member with a mostly negative opening post. Closing.