Topic: [Video] Beginner Tricks

I have make a new video for showing teeworlds Beginner some tricks. I' m not a pro, but i make it for beginners. I hope i have helped u beginner become good wink

here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aGuM0xGmc

Re: [Video] Beginner Tricks

That was entretaining! cg smile smile smile

BTW, i think is for people who have played TW but not yet mastered it. Remember that most begginers do not know how to rocket jump.

Meh...
On the road to become an artist smile
cool cool

thanks, but most ppls of my clan says that it's not so good... but thx for ur comment, it would be kindly from u if u share it big_smile

Please disable name plates next time, for privacy reasons.

Like the music, thought you could cut the scenes better that they fit.

5 (edited by DarkDragon 2012-01-04 00:21:41)

can u tell me some critics of skill? it seems to be a noob movie. lots of dislikes and just comments like that i am a mega noob

well... you are simply not skilled?

Yeah, i don't know. But did u watch my movie? can u give me some critics? and aren't u from Qi? I see u playing Ctf5 often. u r really pro Oo

it's a nice video dont be so insecure or listen to the grumpies. you dont have to be the best player of all time to make a video, and you certainly arent noob. and nameplates for privacy reasons xD wtf? you cant let people see you get killed? xP

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Please disable name plates next time, for privacy reasons.

lol

Black skins definitely remove all teeishness and facial expression from the tees. Dunno who had the idea to make them, but they really don't shine in a video.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

@DarkDragon: Please choose a more decriptive title for this thread.

@StyLe: Please don't spam.

With that being said: Nice video. If you call that beginner tricks then I must be the total über n00b in teeworlds...
While I agree with Dune, the glow around your skin looks nice.

Lots of tricks are "copied" from Ubus teeworlds movie. Frags seem nice. Well done.

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

@ Tee Killa: Lots of tricks? No. Just 2-4 Tricks i think. I have founded lots of tricks by myself.

@ Dune: I have created the skin by myself, because of my Name. And i can playing with skin better because, i am concentrated of my Gameplay and not of my Skin. But u r right. the skin is shit for the movie.

And is that all? Because in the video comment, i see comments like: "I am thousand times better than u noob", "You are soo noob, just afk-killing, keep it up"

For me my movie is ok. But why i have so much ciritics that I am the last noob, and can't doing anything. I can't see some fails in my video. But is it a noob movie?

DarkDragon wrote:

@ Tee Killa: Lots of tricks? No. Just 2-4 Tricks i think. I have founded lots of tricks by myself.

@ Dune: I have created the skin by myself, because of my Name. And i can playing with skin better because, i am concentrated of my Gameplay and not of my Skin. But u r right. the skin is shit for the movie.

lolling at that, I mean if you take a black skin, all focus goes to the black skin, that's the natural thing. Because nothing else in the map is that black, your eye will fall more on the black. So actually, it's better to take a standard skin, that way you will be more concentrated on the gameplay.

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

DarkDragon wrote:

For me my movie is ok. But why i have so much ciritics that I am the last noob, and can't doing anything. I can't see some fails in my video. But is it a noob movie?

Moves are pretty nice, kills also. This video does not seem like "Ok, let's put all the luck ultr pro-like skills I made to become famous in a video", in fact you're pretty talented. The only thing is that most of the guys that post videos of their gameplay focus only in grenade kills, double grenade kills, triplegrenade jumps, etc.. I'd rather to see your combo skill like using laser (strategic wallshots are very difficult to master) and shotgun, pistol and hammer. Vanilla is not just spamming grenades everywhere (I'm not saying you do). The footage is good, the music fits the gameplay and the mounting is well done, too. Moreover, I agree with the skin issue. Keep the good work.

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

16 (edited by RUSterrorist 2012-01-04 21:04:10)

DarkDragon wrote:

And is that all? Because in the video comment, i see comments like: "I am thousand times better than u noob", "You are soo noob, just afk-killing, keep it up"

Well, its all about the short information you gave to this video... It is because the ironic part of "ye i am botting and i have a movement bot blablabla" and because its pure irony, everybody thinks you think you are the godfather of teeworlds and are proud of comments like these...

And yeeeee.... then i took a close look too, and i can see a lot of nubs in your video... just look on the reactions of your oppenents... where they aimed, how they moved and so on, just nuby.

P.S. because i am a big ego i have to say i am god.

And thats all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihumour

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

??? What good does this do for the topic?

@ RusTerrorist: okay yeah u r right, i killed lots of noobs^^ but i think 30% are pro to normally players.

@ Apmox: thx for ur critic. it's the best i have become. okay next time, i will make more combo kills. and try to put more other weapons in movie. but in this movie i have used laser, shotgun, hammer and grenade. but i specialized at grenade.

Same goes to your post.

And to mine. Damn.

21 (edited by Nater 2012-01-05 04:59:04)

m!nus wrote:

Same goes to your post.

And to mine. Damn.

Hehe, yah. Sorry. smile He said it first! tongue I just didn't understand what AMN's point was.

nice video indeed,it's ok to be beginner tricks,i am a beginner and not yet master the game,just like what P-11 said,
it doesn't imply the tricks are basic,
however, please note that beginner can be skillful,
me for example,im a beginner,not neccesarily skillful, but when i play,im dead serious
thus im confident to do almost all of the tricks but the chance is just very very slim...