Topic: Teeworlds is ruined!

Teeworlds is ruined, all becouse of *removed*, wich is spreading as fire in dry grass!
I joined a Random CTF5 server few hours ago. No less then 7 players had *removed*. 7 out of 15. They didnt even bother too deny it, becouse it was soo obvious that this was a Bot-war!

Players are no longer competing in speed, aim and timing!
Its a competition of who can find the best Bots, online!
I dont know what we can do to stop this, but if we ont find a solution, this game will vanish! No doubt!

Unfortunately we had to remove the name of the cheat you're talking about, to prevent further deconstructive movements... /Kottizen

Re: Teeworlds is ruined!

There are no bots on gV servers, it's a lie!
Just enjoy the game, and don't write every 10 seconds "bot", "hack" etc.

I don't agree with you "Shit"... I have not seen as many bots as you are talking about in 0.6.

I agree with Slayer: enjoy the game, don't bot and if you are in a server with bots leave! It's really that simple.

I represent many North American players who still have much skill in Vanilla without using bots. I also agree with Slayer that I am tired of people blaming everyone who is better then them that they are a bot. It is ridiculous that good players get blamed all the time for being a bot.

I believe that if you have good enough skill, you should be able to match or beat a bot. I have beaten bots before so its not like bots can just run over teeworlds.

There are a few of my thoughts.... smile

~Nater

www.ambience-clan.tk

Dude, Nater, the *removed* was released last week. no wonder u havent noticed it yet!
And, as i wrote, they didnt even deny it. some of them....(red tea & Hunter) actually told me it was soo easy to get bot now, and i should try it. Am not blaming better players for botting, unless they are.

The bot is out, you will notice it soon!

and Slayer, dont be Naiv! i know for a FACT that someone have botted in ur server!
oh, yea....thats great for north america and all, but i dont care how americans are doingin teeworlds!
am just giving u a head up. dont ignore it too long. the webpage for this bot is spammed all over teeworlds

*cought* paranoia *cought*

Btw: it was a great match, enjoyed it very much. Y u no enjoy?
You are complaining about good players/bots, however you want to call it.
Just don't mind, regard it as a challenge instead.

PS: If you don't want to have 1000 new players using this bot, you should stop advertise it. Thanks smile

I think to an experienced player a bot is always easy to spot and distinguish from skill, so it's not a big worry.

7 (edited by TeePhoenix 2011-11-11 21:59:05)

Shit wrote:

Teeworlds is ruined, all becouse of *removed*, wich is spreading as fire in dry grass!
I joined a Random CTF5 server few hours ago.

Instant gib was ruined for me because of bots (0.5.x). But in vanilla there are less bots and some of them are crap for vanilla.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

There are no bots on gV servers, it's a lie!

Haaahaaa, good joke! Have the gV servers a MegaAntiBotProtectorTerminatorFancyStuff that protects gV servers from bots? Was that ironic?

Nater wrote:

I don't agree with you "Shit"... I have not seen as many bots as you are talking about in 0.6.

Me too, but it is just a question of time.

Nater wrote:

I represent many North American players who still have much skill in Vanilla without using bots.

And players from other countries dont have much skill?

Nater wrote:

I believe that if you have good enough skill, you should be able to match or beat a bot.

That is only true for bad bots or for noobs using bots. But if there is somebody that can move and uses a good bot to increase his aim you will usually loose even if your aim is botlike.

Shit wrote:

told me it was soo easy to get bot now, and i should try it.

How can it be easier than in the past (0.5.x times)?

Shit wrote:

but i dont care how americans are doingin teeworlds!

Me too, because we dont have much to do with them. If they join our servers they lag like shit and play nooblike because of that. If we join (and I even dont want to) theire servers, we get the same problem.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Just don't mind, regard it as a challenge instead.

If he is true (and only if he is true), then you as an admin of the gV servers should do something against it instead of writing such shit. Somebody is cheating: "oh dont mind, regard it as a challenge instead"... With this approach (ignoring and underacting) the gV servers will get servers  full of botters or will that FancyAntiBotterThing stop them (haha)?

Slayer *gV* wrote:

PS: If you don't want to have 1000 new players using this bot, you should stop advertise it. Thanks smile

Sign!

Edit:
Now i have seen this bot on the xyz ctf5 server.
It was the player White Ninja which is in the Saw2 clan. He was all the time spinning on highspeed but when an enemy came close he aimed all the time 100% correct to those enemy and after the ammo was empty you heared "click", "click", "click", all the time.

So it seems to be true what Shit said.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

I am afraid ''Shit'' is right. Unfortunately he is...pokies

TeePhoenix wrote:

Edit:
Now i have seen this bot on the xyz ctf5 server.
It was the player White Ninja which is in the Saw2 clan. He was all the time spinning on highspeed but when an enemy came close he aimed all the time 100% correct to those enemy and after the ammo was empty you heared "click", "click", "click", all the time.

I can do this "click", "click", "click" too, but mostly I'm not dumb enough.
So, could you all pls stop dramatizing it?
When they hit you all the time, you should improve your movement and avoiding skills tongue

I don't want to say there are no bots at all, but you will barely find one, except when you are using it yourself.

TeePhoenix wrote:

Haaahaaa, good joke! Have the gV servers a MegaAntiBotProtectorTerminatorFancyStuff that protects gV servers from bots? Was that ironic?

Yes, it's called "admin". Luckily an admin was right at the time online, so we can assure there was no bot.
W00t!

wrote:

I can do this "click", "click", "click" too, but mostly I'm not dumb enough.
So, could you all pls stop dramatizing it?
When they hit you all the time, you should improve your movement and avoiding skills tongue

Yes you can do this "click" but does your aim follow an enemy 100% all the time (I was specting)? Is the rythm of the "click" constant? And no he didnt hit me if he was using grenades, because he was always aiming 100% correct and you dont have to with the grenades. I think you wont hear it: but my skills are high enough, I am even sure higher than yours.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

I don't want to say there are no bots at all, but you will barely find one, except when you are using it yourself.

As a spectator you can easily spot most bots (those that aim always). By the way does you try to say there a no bots especially on the gV server will never be a bot because its a SUPER-Server with SUPER-Admins that are never wrong, right?

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Yes, it's called "admin". Luckily an admin was right at the time online, so we can assure there was no bot.
W00t!

Do you mean yourself? A guy that tries to underact this problematic that much? I cant give any shit on this and I know what I have seen (on the xyz server that one time). Shit says, that they said, they are using bots and that they was acting like bots? Ok, you mute all players on the server, so you cant see what they write (a real good idea as admin...) but it looks like you close your eyes too, like a child that does, if it dont want to see something that frightens the child.

Hey, calm down. There's nothing to be worried about, it's not the first time we hear about a bot, and probably not the last. The concept isn't new and there is no reason to panic, as Slayer said, admins have to do their job.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

12 (edited by TeePhoenix 2011-11-13 13:36:37)

True, but it looks to me that he is ignoring it and this will lead into acceptance of bots!

By the way: I know how it is if somebody calls you a botter and you arent. It happend to me many times (especially because of my hook skills)! So I dont call everyone a botter that is good, but this guy was definitely a bot!

TeePhoenix wrote:

True, but it looks to me that he is ignoring it and this will lead into acceptance of bots!

No. Ignoring them is just the best thing you can do.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Do you think this will stop them from using?

Just kickvote them, lol!

Most times the reason "Bot" (or for some "botter") is good enough for people to vote yes.

P.S. I would rather play in a server full of bots than a server full of people calling you a bot -.-" That's why when someone wants to kick someone with the reason "bot" I first think was that playing skills or coding skills and then choose yes/no. I mostly vote for no because I know how it is when people kick you because they think your a bot -_0

Once in a century...

Could you pls at least try to argue objective?

TeePhoenix wrote:

Yes you can do this "click" but does your aim follow an enemy 100% all the time (I was specting)? Is the rythm of the "click" constant? And no he didnt hit me if he was using grenades, because he was always aiming 100% correct and you dont have to with the grenades.

When I try to hit you, of coz I would still keep aiming you. Its just a bump, when you try to attack with an empty weapon. And of coz the rythm is constant, to be more exact its nearly the firedelay, as you don't want to waste time between your attacks.
And I feel sorry for some players, as they have struggles with aiming with the grenade launcher, as they can just hit with "teh pew pew laser", learned in instagib.

TeePhoenix wrote:

As a spectator you can easily spot most bots (those that aim always). By the way does you try to say there a no bots especially on the gV server will never be a bot because its a SUPER-Server with SUPER-Admins that are never wrong, right?

Hell, what else should they do in a shooter? Should they fap while waiting to get bashed?
And yes, thats what I try to say. The last few month I met only 2 players I was sceptic about. But, well, it doesn't mean they were really using a bot wink. Probably just highlvl-players who missclicked while joining a ctf2-server big_smile

TeePhoenix wrote:

Do you mean yourself? A guy that tries to underact this problematic that much? I cant give any shit on this and I know what I have seen (on the xyz server that one time).

Can just repeat what I'd said: I don't say there are no bots, but you are overreacting.

TeePhoenix wrote:

Shit says, that they said, they are using bots and that they was acting like bots?

Don't want to flame anyone. So sorry. But Shit's skill is on low-midlvl. He is talking about mid-midlvl / high-midlvl player, nothing to be worried about.

TeePhoenix wrote:

Ok, you mute all players on the server, so you cant see what they write (a real good idea as admin...) but it looks like you close your eyes too, like a child that does, if it dont want to see something that frightens the child.

When I meet always nice ppl like Shit or you, there is no other way to have some relaxed gaming. Sometimes I'm just nerved of all this chat-spamming, like "bots", "mimimi", "flameflame".
I have no problem with chats, but following talks of average-12-years-old teeworlds player is sometimes not that interesting for me. I'm so sorry darling, can you forgive me?
Well, i could also kick all spamm0rs "like a child does"...hmm.

Edit before posting, lol:

TeePhoenix wrote:

Dune wrote:

No. Ignoring them is just the best thing you can do.

You can ignore them or kill all your poor nerves while complaining about such unimportant things. Yes, bots are atm an unimportant problem, as there are nearly none. And if you meet one, he will suck hard. Coz only noobs would use bots, and a bot can't replace expierience, tactics, movement and dodging.

18 (edited by TeePhoenix 2011-11-13 15:32:53)

Im surprised!

You joined the server I was playing on. A nameless tee has joined too. It looked like you both tried to beat me and show your muscles. It was funny to watch (wasnt in the mood for something like that). I really thought that something like: "haha, we have beaten you, you noob, you will never be able to detect a bot!" will come. Im really surprised.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

When I try to hit you, of coz I would still keep aiming you.

Yes you do. but you dont keep your aim like a bot would do. The bots aim was fixed on the enemy. A human maybe tries to aim all the time but he doesnt fix his aim 100% to the enemy. If you dont believe me, try to do it and record it. Only before you shoot it is nearly correct, after and before that, you look in the right direction but dont aim 100% on the tee.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Its just a bump, when you try to attack with an empty weapon.

But its fun tongue.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

And of coz the rythm is constant, to be more exact its nearly the firedelay, as you don't want to waste time between your attacks.

But its still not constant if a human does it.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

And I feel sorry for some players, as they have struggles with aiming with the grenade launcher, as they can just hit with "teh pew pew laser", learned in instagib.

Yes. At the beginning I was an instant gib player too (but lost some of the laser skills while playing vanilla). Even an instant gib player doesnt try to aim 100% correct while using grenades. He doesnt hit, yes, but he doesnt shoot like a bot would.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Hell, what else should they do in a shooter? Should they fap while waiting to get bashed?

You dont understand. The aim was fixed on the enemy! A human cant do that all the time 100% correct. A human just looks in the direction and only before he shoots the aim get 100% correct (with laser + good player).

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Can just repeat what I'd said: I don't say there are no bots, but you are overreacting.

And you are underracting. There is at least 1 bot out, maybe more. Others will follow. From 1 player I know that he starts developing a bot, because of "protection". I said he shouldnt do that and I hope he dont do it.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Sometimes I'm just nerved of all this chat-spamming, like "bots", "mimimi", "flameflame".

You blocked me when I was fooling around.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Yes, bots are atm an unimportant problem, as there are nearly none.

Maybe, but it is a problem that can grow very quick.

TeePhoenix wrote:

You joined the server I was playing on. A nameless tee has joined too. It looked like you both tried to beat me and show your muscles. It was funny to watch (wasnt in the mood for something like that). I really thought that something like: "haha, we have beaten you, you noob, you will never be able to detect a bot!" will come. Im really surprised.

I'm sry that I killed you as opponent player in a shooter, sweetheart. Next time I will drag my teammates away so you are able to grab the flag <3

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Yes, bots are atm an unimportant problem, as there are nearly none.

TeePhoenix wrote:

Maybe, but it is a problem that can grow very quick.

Wait. So you do agree that bots aren't a real problem right now, and Shit is wrong? Nice, we can stop here.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

I'm sry that I killed you as opponent player in a shooter, sweetheart. Next time I will drag my teammates away so you are able to grab the flag <3

Of course you have to kill me. But there were situations where another enemy was the preferable target and your game style was pretty aggressive.

Especially that nameless tee was following me and sometimes only me without a real reason. He joined and left nearly at the same time when you did. Are I am right in my assumption that you know him?

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Wait. So you do agree that bots aren't a real problem right now, and Shit is wrong? Nice, we can stop here.

At the moment, yes. But this moment can change very quick! Maybe Shit is wrong in saying that Teeworlds is ruined now, but he is true in saying that there are bots and maybe that there was one in the gV server (I wasnt there at this time).

Bots aren't a myth, they exist, since long, and Teeworlds is not ruined because of that. Stop panicking.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

22 (edited by Nater 2011-11-13 17:51:46)

Why don't we stop arguing now? big_smile

Nater

I think continuing this thread is senseless. Additionally this topic might encourage searching for bots. Closed.