Topic: [HELP]DDrace 32MOD

Hello,

how can I set it the 32 players on my server can.

Thanks

Re: [HELP]DDrace 32MOD

https://github.com/eeeee/teeworlds/tree/ddwar

DDWar

Once in a century...

what this?

i need a tutorial pls sad

You cannot have 32 players on your server, it is limited to 16 by the masterservers, and the client code. Having miore than 16 players would immediately crash the client.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

You cannot have 32 players on your server, it is limited to 16 by the masterservers, and the client code. Having miore than 16 players would immediately crash the client.

eeeee's mod disproves this. smile

It has big disadvantages though, as the server only sends the 16 nearest players, it has to improvise when players out of range chat.

I know a server where players come up 32..the server is stable -> OLD Qwe on version 0.5.2
hmm i need this ? sad

You can't have 32 players on a server (0.5 or 0.6) without any of these hacks, and as heinrich said these are not stable.
There are also few mods allowing 16 players + 16 spectators, they are just not sending to clients the 16 spectators.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

and why are 32 players on?^^
on version 0.5 and 0.6 ?^^ wink

Sorry?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

The client only accept 16 players... but you in the server side.. can make "groups" of 16 players...

Server have 32 players... the client only can get info from 16 players... the server need send to client only the info of 16 players... = 2 groups of 16 players...

I'm wrong? :\

and how does it work?

He already explained it. As we dont support such kind of hacks, i would appreciate if you stop discussing about this here.

okay.. Thanks ..

hm

Dune wrote:

these are not stable

Excuse me, but there are no known crashes on current DDRace64 and DDWar servers. They tend to gain months of uptime until getting their mapchange or code upgrade. There are still some purely aesthetic problems with chat however.

eeeee wrote:
Dune wrote:

these are not stable

Excuse me, but there are no known crashes on current DDRace64 and DDWar servers. They tend to gain months of uptime until getting their mapchange or code upgrade. There are still some purely aesthetic problems with chat however.

With this I meant what heinrich mentionned concerning weird chat behaviors and such if more than 16 players are in sight of a client.

Not Luck, Just Magic.