1 (edited by TWF-Admin 2011-08-01 22:17:30)

Topic: TWF contest

Hello friends from Teeworlds,

we make in the Teeworlds-friends community ( www.teeworlds-friends.de) a contest about Teeworlds and we want YOU to be a contender in this contest.
Here are the post from the TWF:

http://www.teeworlds-friends.de/twf-gewinnspiel_logo.png

eligible
Entry is open to any user who is logged on in the forum Teeworlds Friends (www.teeworlds-friends.de)
(And lives in Europe, this including English, French, Swiss, Austrian, etc. users).
So even the admins / SMOD / mods. When an Admin / Smod / mod submitting a contribution  of course, he can't choose his own contribution.
The use of double accounts are forbidden. If we find out, this person will be excluded from the contest.

rules
§ 1 Everything can be posted (videos, graphics, avatars, music, signatures, etc.)
§ 2 The posting must involve something teeworlds-related. (So for graphics and video should be somewhere to see a tee, listening to music or sounds or should drop the word Teeworlds tea and before someone postet something about the drink tea, I mean the tees from Teeworlds )
§ 3 It must be completely new. This means that if the video, graphics, sound, etc. was previously published sometimes ago, it is not entitled participated.
§ 4 It could be 5 videos etc. posted in our forum.
§ 5 When the user attempts to deceive he lost one contribution.
§ 6 Updates during the current competition are not allowed.
§ 7 You can upload the files wherever you want.
§ 8 The decision is final.
§ 9 The competition closes on 20 August 2011 by 20 clock. Then the thread is closed here.
After completion of the competition jury members of the Round 1 will make their first selection.
Then (I'm thin it would be the 22- August) starts the Vote in which the users can decide.
I ask to take distance from threads where individual decisions are discussed.
Such threads will be deleted immediately.

Prices
4th place:
1 server for 6 months provided by Botox and G@mer
3rd Place:
Transcend 32GB Extreme-Speed ??USB flash drive or a 25 € voucher for the online retailer Amazon
2nd place:
Microsoft SideWinder X8 Gaming Mouse black or a 50 € voucher for the online retailer Amazon
1st Place:
Acer P236HBD 58.4 cm (23 inch) widescreen LCD monitor (VGA, DVI, 5ms response time) or a black 100 € voucher from Amazon
A payout of each award is not possible.
Every user can receive only one prize.
So should a user have the first place and make the third place with a different contribution, he only gets the prize for a better place.
In this example, the prize for first place.

In the first round, each jury member choose a contribution which then comes into the second round.
The respective members of the jury for the first round are:
Chris
Calvino
Mentos
Grueny
fisico
Vui
Frogh
and a contribution to the user may select yourself here.
We ask you to say not friends to vote for a particular person.

In the second round will the winners be determined. In this jury sitting:
Chris
Rincewind
Mentos

You may post your entry in this thread: http://teeworlds-friends.de/Forum/index … p;pageNo=1

Re: TWF contest

One question: is this contest in English?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

You can post your entry in German or in English smile

Just a hint: a good video will take its time and the deadline is quite soon (from my point of view)

Am I allowed to take part, too?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

I don't think that the deadline is quite soon. You have 1 month for your entry.

Yes you can smile

Who sponsors the prizes?

Chris the TWF Admin.

Hi there,

i was unable to open your broken link in the initial post, but still some basic info for your contest:

Please be aware that a contest with promised prizes like yours could bear some hidden problems if you don't deliver the prizes to the contestants! If i suppose right, you are German and live in Germany, thus you should take into consideration that your contest is not linked to § 762 BGB but rather to §§ 657 and §§ 661 . Also many users are far from being full age, and they have even stricter and special rights.

I am not here to scare you, nor should you take any of my advice as accurate, it's just that i follow the contests in the forum with big scepticism since most of them don't go well at all for the contenders. Often the users deliver their work they spent many hours on in the hopes of winning a prize, and in the end they get nothing at all. I am a victim of it myself actually sad

So i hope this contest goes well this time, happy winning to everybody smile

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***