Topic: Very Random Mouse movements

I've been noticing a lot of people have been playing where their mouses have been moving in every direction, yet they can still hook and shoot correctly. Doubt very much it's a mouse sensitivity thing. Are these people noobs using a bot?

Re: Very Random Mouse movements

That's a custom client, we won't tell you the name here because it's a hack.

hacked client..... you kick he ever!! ¬¬

Proximamente... TODAS TUS DUDAS SERÁN RESUELTAS.
Tutoriales, consejos, descargas, etc... todo sobre teeworlds y EN CASTELLANACO!!!
JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!

Do u mean spinning? If yes, pls dont kick me, im not a bot oO

Slayer *gV* wrote:

But there is a custom client setting a new angle every gametick. I think that's what he described.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

There are bots for this, and these are cheats as they disturb other players. The users of these kind of illegal clients generally feel like this is fun to make them annoying to aim.
Let's close the discussion there, as this is a cheat and noone here want to advertise it any more.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

There are also people who can do this well smile

Smooth spinning on your own screen shows you spinning in a full circle quickly, but over the lag, on others' screens, it can appear as moving your mouse in every direction and twitching as described...

But there could also be a bot for it!

(I spin a lot, and people say I'm a bot sometimes sad)

alias wrote:

There are also people who can do this well smile

Smooth spinning on your own screen shows you spinning in a full circle quickly, but over the lag, on others' screens, it can appear as moving your mouse in every direction and twitching as described...

But there could also be a bot for it!

(I spin a lot, and people say I'm a bot sometimes sad)

No alias, you probably never seen any of those bots (and that's not a bad thing). It's completly inhuman, it's not about spinning, but about choosing random angles.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

9 (edited by Apmox 2011-03-27 19:30:01)

Dune wrote:

No alias, you probably never seen any of those bots (and that's not a bad thing). It's completly inhuman, it's not about spinning, but about choosing random angles.

I've seen one and it's really annoying when you try to aim someone. Yesterday i found a guy with it and it explained me that in your client you see the normal weapon angle but others can't see where you aim until he shots/hooks someone. And spinning is different! It is an useful technique when you need to hook and aim totally far parts of the map, I use it too.
EDIT: Dune is right, i didn't write it correctly.

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Spinning != Sending random angles to server via a cheat.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

11 (edited by robiii 2011-03-27 18:55:39)

look over this post..
::but without a cheat.. it's just a high Moussens..

12 (edited by Hydra FREEDOM 2011-03-28 12:53:33)

Yes, I have seen players, who's gun direction was changing every moment.

But they are not botters (most of all).

They are botters (90% chance) If:

>> If you are not near them, their gun direction was changing every moments at big angles. But when you are near them, their gun direction fixed on your position (you are moving and gun seeking you) and after 0,5-1,0 seconds they preformed excellent shot.
>> They cant move correctly (as a real player). They cant detect killing places and they touch it very often. Or they cant get on some special places (but players easily do that).

these are about players using bots, not robots. (wondering why you say that "they can't move correctly as a real player); they are real players