1 (edited by KillaBilla 2017-01-25 20:52:53)

Topic: [MOD] Stay on the Flag (SotF) - Version 1.2

Stay on the Flag
Version: 1.2

______How_to_win______

Stay on your enemies flag to get points.

______Gametyps______

SotF -> normal Stay on the Flag mod
iSotF -> instagib Stay on the Flag mod

______Commands_and_Variables______

# Admin Commands

game_pause                                -    pause the game, nobody can move or get points
game_start                                   -    start the game, if paused
set_score <id> <score>               -    set the score of <id> to <score> (-1 = all)
add_score <id> <score>              -    add <score> to <id>'s score (-1 = all)
player_explode <id>                    -    make an explosion on <id> position (-1 = all)
create_explosion <x> <y>          -    make an explosion on the pos i : i
kill <id>                                       -    kill the player <id> (-1 = all)
player_damage <id> <damage> -    give the player <id> <damage> damage points
give <id> <item>                          -    give the player with the <id> (-1 =all) the <item> (-1 = all)
                                             items: 1 = hammer; 2 = gun; 3 = shotgun; 4 = grenade; 5 = rifle; 6 = ninja
kick <id> <reason>                      -    kick the player <id> with the reason <reason>
dummy_add <num> <team>        -    add <num> dummies to the <team> (0 = red; 1 = blue) team
set_name <id> <newname>        -    set <id>'s name to <newname>
teleport <id1> <id2>                    -    teleport <id1> (-1 = all) to <id2>
teleport_to <id> <x> <y>             -    teleport <id> to the position (x:y)
get_position <id>                         -    get the position of the palyer <id> (-1 = all)

# Server/ Config Variables

Variable                                    | default | min |  max  | Declaration
                                                 |            /      /           /
sv_scorelimit                             |       0  |  0  | 10000 | The scorelimit (now is the maximal value 10000)
sv_SotF_playerpoints               |       0  |  0  | 10000 | The points your player gets for staying on the flag
sv_SotF_teampoints                 |       1  |  1  | 10000 | The points your team gets for staying on the flag
sv_start_gun                            |       1   |  0  |     1    | Have the gun (1) or don't have the gun (0) on respawn
sv_start_gun_ammo                 |      10 |  0  |    10    | The Gun Ammo on respawn
sv_start_hammer                      |       1  |  0  |        1 | Have the hammer (1) or don't have the hammer (0) on respawn
sv_start_hammer_ammo           |      -1 | -1  |    10  | The Hammer Ammo on respawn (-1 = unlimited)
sv_start_shotgun                      |       0  |  0  |     1   | Have the shotgun (1) or don't have the shotgun (0) on respawn
sv_start_shotgun_ammo          |        0 | -1  |    10  | The Shotgun Ammo on respawn (-1 = unlimited)
sv_start_grenade                     |       0  |  0  |     1   | Have the grenade (1) or don't have the grenade (0) on respawn
sv_start_grenade_ammo          |       0 | -1  |    10  | The Grenade Ammo on respawn (-1 = unlimited)
sv_start_rifle                             |       0  |  0  |     1   | Have the rifle (1) or don't have the rifle (0) on respawn
sv_start_rifle_ammo                 |       0  | -1  |    10 | The Rifle Ammo on respawn (-1 = unlimited)
sv_start_weapon                     |       1 |  1  |     6 | The weapon you have on respawn
                                                     (1 = gun; 2 = hammer; 3 = shotgun; 4 = grenade; 5 = rifle; 6 = ninja)
sv_laserjumps                           |       0  |  0  |     1   | Enable (1) or disable (0) laserexplosions
sv_laser_passthroughplayers   |       0  |  0  |     1   | Allow (1) or not allow (0) that the laser can pass players
sv_autogun                               |       0  |  0  |     1   | Have (1) or don't have (0) an auto gun
sv_autohammer                         |       0 |  0  |     1   | Have (1) or don't have (0) an auto hammer
sv_autoshotgun                         |       1 |  0  |     1    | Have (1) or don't have (0) an auto shotgun
sv_autogrenade                         |       1 |  0  |     1    | Have (1) or don't have (0) an auto grenade
sv_autorifle                                |       1  |  0  |     1    | Have (1) or don't have (0) an auto rifle
sv_gun_reload                           |     125 |  0  | 10000 | The gun reload time (ms) (1000ms = 1sec)
sv_hammer_reload                    |     125 |  0  | 10000 | The hammer reload time (ms) (1000ms = 1sec)
sv_shotgun_reload                    |     500 |  0  | 10000 | The shotgun reload time (ms) (1000ms = 1sec)
sv_grenade_reload                    |     500 |  0  | 10000 | The grenade reload time (ms) (1000ms = 1sec)
sv_rifle_reload                            |     800 |  0  | 10000 | The rifle reload time (ms) (1000ms = 1sec)
sv_gun_ammo_regen                |     500 |  0  | 10000 | The you get one gun shot each x ms (1000ms = 1sec) (0 = disabled)
sv_hammer_ammo_regen         |       0 |  0  | 10000 | The you get one hammer hit each x ms (1000ms = 1sec) (0 = disabled)
sv_shotgun_ammo_regen        |       0 |  0  | 10000 | The you get one shotgun shot each x ms (1000ms = 1sec) (0 = disabled)
sv_grenade_ammo_regen       |       0 |  0  | 10000 | The you get one grenade shot each x ms (1000ms = 1sec) (0 = disabled)
sv_rifle_ammo_regen               |       0 |  0  | 10000 | The you get one rifle shot each x ms (1000ms = 1sec) (0 = disabled)
sv_hammer_damage               |       3 |  0  |   999 | The hammer damage
sv_gun_damage                      |       1 |  0  |   999 | The gun damage
sv_shotgun_damage               |       1 |  0  |   999 | The shotgun damage
sv_grenade_damage               |       1 |  0  |   999 | The grenade damage
sv_ninja_damage                     |       9 |  0  |   999 | The ninja damage
sv_hammer_explosion             |       0 |  0  |     1 | Enable (1) or disable (0) the hammer explosion
sv_gun_explosion                   |       0 |  0  |     1 | Enable (1) or disable (0) the gun explosion
sv_shotgun_explosion            |       0 |  0  |     1 | Enable (1) or disable (0) the shotgun explosion
sv_grenade_explosion           |       1 |  0  |     1 | Enable (1) or disable (0) the grenade explosion
sv_rifle_explosion                   |       0 |  0  |     1 | Enable (1) or disable (0) the rifle explosion
sv_health_spawn_time           |       0 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the first spawn of the health powerup (sec)
sv_armor_spawn_time           |       0 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the first spawn of the armor powerup (sec)
sv_weapon_spawn_time        |       0 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the first spawn of the weapons (sec)
sv_ninja_spawn_time             |      90 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the first spawn of the ninja powerup (sec)
sv_health_respawn_time       |      15 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the respawn of the health powerup (sec)
sv_armor_respawn_time        |      15 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the respawn of the armor powerup (sec)
sv_weapon_respawn_time     |      15 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the respawn of the weapons (sec)
sv_ninja_respawn_time          |      90 |  0  | 99999 | Time before the respawn of the ninja powerup (sec)
sv_unlimited_jumps                |       0 |  0  |     1 | Have (1) or don't have (0) unlimited jumps
sv_jump_explosion                 |       0 |  0  |     1 | Have (1) or don't have (0) exploding jumps
sv_unlimited_ammo                |       0 |  0  |     1 | Have (1) or don't have (0) infinite ammo with all weapons
sv_serverinfo                          |         |       |       | The serverinfo that is shown when a client says /serverinfo

# Chatcommands

/info             -  Info about the mod
/about          -  Credits
/serverinfo  -  Info about the server (sv_serverinfo)
/cmdlist        -  List of all commands
/cmds           -  List of all commands

______Example_Config______

Download

______Maps______

All maps with one blue and one red flag can be used,
but spezial maps would be nice, too.

______Download_______

Source Code
Windows 32Bit
Mac OS X (link down)
Linux x86
Patch

______Changlog______

31.07.09 - First release of 1.0

03.08.09 - Release of 1.1
                             * fixed some small bugs
                             * fixed bug with reseting score on end of round
                             * added serverinfo

14.08.09 - Release of 1.2
                             * added very much commands
                             * added very much variables to change the gameplay

______Credits______

- Mod: KillaBilla
- Idea: KillaBilla
- Banner: fazt-squirrel
- MertenNor: Mac OS X Binary
- PatchFile, Linux Binary: fear

Re: [MOD] Stay on the Flag (SotF) - Version 1.2

hehe, sounds really cool. but i think it will be only fun if you play with the right guys ö.Ö

and an other thing:

- add some useful commands

if you set the accentuation wrong it sounds like: "there arent useful commands". when i read it i had to smile xD

is a server running with the mod?

3 (edited by KillaBilla 2009-07-31 12:02:31)

Zeratul wrote:

is a server running with the mod?

I think not, only my server is running some times, you can start a server too^^

Just use the exampleconfig

Nice, I'll try this mod in-game when there will have a server.

Mouny

5 (edited by yoshi96 2009-07-31 14:55:40)

I Have Started a server

GAMEPTYPE: iSotF

NAME:  [_]Stay On The Flag ADMIN: ~3ØØ~Hendrix96

Teeworlds              THE GUN IS JUMPING !OMG!

Huh smile good mod
im downloaded and tested

7 (edited by fazt-squirrel 2009-08-02 09:56:41)

I made a new banner:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/456/sotf.png

Can't compile, sorry.

It's a nice mod and fun to play. wink

Though Imho it's funny how many people take snippets of code of my mods and call it their work. yikes
Anyways, still good mod. tongue

~{MonkeyStyle}~ - Instagib Teeworlds Clan
VISIT US: http://monkeystyle.xooit.com/
Check out our IRC channel: #monkeystyle on QuakeNet || Also check out the TeeWiki: http://teewiki.info

Looks cool, but is it there any server for it running now???

Mikael96 wrote:

Looks cool, but is it there any server for it running now???

yes sometime....
i have one running rigth now for an hour or so

Teeworlds              THE GUN IS JUMPING !OMG!

11 (edited by KillaBilla 2009-08-03 08:19:01)

. . . . . . . . . . . .    1.1 is released!   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Changelog:
         * fixed some small bugs
         * fixed bug with reseting score on end of round
         * added serverinfo

Download in first post.

Thank you fazt-squirrel for the nice banner!

okok... i will compile it for Linux...

13 (edited by KillaBilla 2009-08-14 07:27:08)

. . . . . . . . . . . .    1.2 is released!   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Download, changelog, and so on in first post.

Please compile it for linux and mac.

Mac version here:
http://eigan.no/tee/stay-on-the-flag-sotf-version-1-2/ ( Use that as the Download link.. I want people to see the site..  )

MertenNor

->My 24/7 servers: [NOR] Norwegian HUB <- Back Online !! big_smile
( My grammar is getting better ! smile I think.. )
-Norway

linux x86:
http://solidfiles.com/info_imgs/aocY.jpg

patch:
http://solidfiles.com/info_imgs/RZXH.jpg

hope that works. no need to give credits to me.

yo, cool MOD. Really super
thx

my favorite songs: New Divide, Numb/Encore, We made it!(LINKIN PARK)
my tee:[AgH]Shadow_0360   my clan:[.Døt]