Re: [MOD] uTown

I'll start with developing after 15th May due to school stuff
I'm sorry for that...

#yemDX is a known troll

City and gameplay don't work out very well together. Teeworlds is too fast-paced for actual roleplaying. Level mods have a similar problem, the gameplay just becomes imbalanced very quickly due to the upgrades and stuff.
This type of mods just doesn't really fit Teeworlds.

Cool

I want more commands i d'ont knew all of them exepte transfer and bying then how can i use plasma rifle i bought it and it d'ont work !!!!!

Discuusions ? Go away !

choose rifle and press f3/f4 to enable plasma.

#yemDX is a known troll

Hi Pikotee, I played buy city (with the niiiiiiiiice admin called Blinky) for finally hate it because of a nice admin, kk|city : noob admin and a so nice map than you can get bored after playing 1 min on it, finally if city, there admins were cool so I helped them a lot (I made a map for them, the ketur_nightcity) and gave them many ideas, I've been police then moderator, I'm a donor there but, their problem is that updates are stopped. Then I wanted to try your mod... I am always, ALWAYS not acked for 10 seconds, there is any way for I enter, I tried really many times and no, I'm always not acked for 10 seconds. If you can fix it, I'll look at your mod smile I like city mods, and no you can't do anything for they move of chairs. Players like easy money ways and they will take always the easiest one, and in city mods it is always the chair sitting way ^^ I love city mods because you have new and new friends there, if you can make better (like, wow, the shop when you hook to buy things) the chat system, add some features on it, I'll maybe play it ^^ but before all, FIX that bug who makes me not acked for 10 seconds always ^^ otherwise I never can play on there

I made a mod (with the help of Ice Cream, I was the biggest C++ noob when I began it, but with Ice Cream's lessons, I'm really better smile ) You can see them by typing NX|LVL (there are 8 servers)

Some people tested your mod and said that it's cool, I need to test it smile

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

HI Neox76, well i don't know why this message appears. if anyone knows where to look for this pls tell it me.
ehm, my city isn't the best, but i search for developers to finish the city and make it open source. KK|City, yes you're right.
I hope that iF' Ice Cream will help me, but he's against open source, so let's see. i've already found some volunteers.

and yes, i'll take a look on your mod^^

#yemDX is a known troll

32 (edited by KChris 2017-08-13 00:05:51)

-deleted-

Lazy dev

ehm, yes i know this since at least a month

#yemDX is a known troll

34 (edited by KChris 2017-08-13 00:05:58)

-deleted-

Lazy dev

Right, the problem is in map size, i had the same problem while using netbook. Try to use ddrace client with "show game tiles" option.

36 (edited by KChris 2017-08-13 00:06:12)

-deleted-

Lazy dev

uTown Source:

https://github.com/Pikotee/teeworlds/archive/uTown.zip

#yemDX is a known troll

38 (edited by xXDARKXx 2013-05-28 12:42:19)

Nitro wrote:
Zgokee wrote:
Pikotee wrote:

but they're sitting all the day on this stupid money chairs, what to do to make them move and kill?

Isn't that supposed to happen in city mod? How about maybe removing the money tiles, and have them gain money per kill?

That wouldn't be a city anymore, it would be just a level mod. And the spawnkilling and other paranoid killing would incrase, so that would be the badest idea ever.

i dont agree, The Mod Will Still a City Mod Cause You Can Get Money By Dummy race And Goal The Ball And Game's Actully it will Be Exciting To Have Fight in a City Map it's Like Adventure, About The Spawnkilling Just Add Police's in Your Server or Let in The Map 3-2 Ways To Get out From The Spawn

perfect mod nice pikotee smile i like it dude where is uTown.cpp in src\game\server\gamemodes ???!!

perfect mod nice pikotee smile i like it dude where is uTown.cpp in src\game\server\gamemodes ???!!

Not always needed. He just replaced the dm gametype.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

yes @Neox76 i see it smile tnx big_smile:X

can u help me ? i send pm to u check inbox :X @Neox76

if you use my source for sth, then i'd like to be mentioned in credits

#yemDX is a known troll

43 (edited by KillerGod 2016-08-31 01:00:58)

can someone say me how to compile it? (i already have bam and everything but i dont learned how to compile a teeworlds_server.exe) >.< and what autoexec.cfg commands are available?

If you need money do not call me #Purple My Color#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6nYDptT84
no talking like all my fellow teeworlds lovers may already know big_smile

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

jxsl13 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6nYDptT84
no talking like all my fellow teeworlds lovers may already know big_smile

Thank you n.n

If you need money do not call me #Purple My Color#

46 (edited by BoinG//TeeWorlds 2019-03-30 18:15:01)

Where are you supposed to move things?

UPDATE 30-03-2019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
smile I mean , what are you supposed to do with it?!?!?

47 (edited by BoinG//TeeWorlds 2019-03-30 16:09:46)

------------------------
I Have no idea!

48 (edited by BoinG//TeeWorlds 2019-04-02 22:01:12)

How do you do it!!?!??!
EDIT
I mean:  where do you get the city from!??!?!

KillerGod wrote:

can someone say me how to compile it? (i already have bam and everything but i dont learned how to compile a teeworlds_server.exe) >.< and what autoexec.cfg commands are available?

I KNOW!!

The topic is 6 years old, you're probably not going to get an answer no matter how much you bump it.

Not Luck, Just Magic.