1 (edited by Pikotee 2013-04-28 15:19:47)

Topic: [MOD] uTown

Hello community,
Today, i present you my new City-Mod, called: uTown.
Even if you think City is a gamytype for noobs, you should take a look on it due to the, well done and nice designed Shop (<- Players' opinion). The Shop consists of floating Entities which you can select with your mouse and hook to buy them.
There are 100, 200, 500 MoneyTiles (per second) to collect Money for the shop. And also 1000 MoneyTiles for Donor. This can be doubled with VIP (Shop). Die currency is btw "TeeCoins" (TC)...

Many other Features are waiting for you.

The Server is running 24/7 with a City Map taken from 0.5.2

Some Information about Server/ Mod:
Name: ! uTown - New Imba City Mod 24/7... !
GameType: uTown
IP: 109.230.231.105
Port: 8303
Other: Currently only 1 Server and only 1 Map.

Developer: iX::Pikotee & KlickFoot
Not Public and Not Open-Source until the work is done.
Type: City
Based on Vanilla
We're coding all the day and all the night to improve the City, if you want to see something special in this mod,
write it down.

Btw, There are no special rights for Admins. That means:
- They can't take your money and they can't give you money
- But also every player has the same Chance ingame.

We're also working on a WebSite where you'll be able to check the Server-/PlayerStats and also see the ShopPrices:  http://utown-tw.de/

To fund the Server and Website we're happy about Donations...
For a 10€ PSC you'll get a little "THANKS":
- Rank [*Donor*]
- /Home (Own House and your Spawnpoint)
- /Save, /Load (Position)
- /Tele (Teleport to Cursor)
- /Crown (Crown as Stylistic Feature)
- Money Tile for you (+1000TCs/Second)

In some Weeks we'll accept Police- Applications, when this mod becomes more popular.

If you have any Questions, Suggestions, Comments or Something Else, write it...

uTown Source:

https://github.com/Pikotee/teeworlds/archive/uTown.zip

Pikotee

#yemDX is a known troll

Re: [MOD] uTown

Pikotee wrote:

Even if you think City is a gamytype for noobs, you should take a look on it due to the, well done and nice designed Shop

Pikotee wrote:

Money Tile

How is boring to play such the City mods.

3 (edited by Nitro 2013-02-21 14:35:19)

Matodor wrote:
Pikotee wrote:

Even if you think City is a gamytype for noobs, you should take a look on it due to the, well done and nice designed Shop

Pikotee wrote:

Money Tile

How is boring to play such the City mods.

The only well city mod is a mod, without money and with police and maybe terroirst.
So that there is always a search and run function for everyone.
That's all. I like city mods too, and i am also searching for a nice one, but in my opinion money is just crap. Sitting on the same place the whole time, eraning some money to buy stuff, to kill other peaople while them earning money too. This is just a death circle.

And the badest thing, the shops gave the players mostly overpowered stuff.

4 (edited by Matodor 2013-02-21 19:02:34)

Nitro wrote:

The only well city mod is a mod, without money and with police and maybe terroirst.
So that there is always a search and run function for everyone.
That's all. I like city mods too, and i am also searching for a nice one, but in my opinion money is just crap. Sitting on the same place the whole time, eraning some money to buy stuff, to kill other peaople while them earning money too. This is just a death circle.

And the badest thing, the shops gave the players mostly overpowered stuff.

Now I am working mRP modes in which each Tee to really work, to obtain various licenses for weapons / driving license, buy homes, cars, wars between gangs with grippers houses, lots of different activities and entertainment, various businesses, day and night, + is not a chat commands. And more more more...Now you can to play in mod, but unfortunately only in Russian. Possible after the final version of the mod I'll find a translator and mod will be ported to the eng.

Sorry that I do not write not on the topic.

p.s google translate -_-

Guys, if you don't like cities don't play on it, but saying that's crap without having even played on it, is senseless

#yemDX is a known troll

6 (edited by Nitro 2013-02-24 11:56:33)

Pikotee wrote:

Guys, if you don't like cities don't play on it, but saying that's crap without having even played on it, is senseless

Nah i didn't say that citiy mods in general are crap' i said that city mods with too overpowered shops are crap. And do u think i had never played these overpowered money mods in my whole 6 years of playing tw. Furthermore level mods where u have 10 shots by gun  is the same crap. City mods just had been understanding wrong. The most ppl think that a city mod is always a money mod where u always sitting at the same place the whole time and after earning some money u buy a powerup to kill other players constantly . But this is just false. A city mod must show new abilitys in tw in point of killing and think about tactics to survive right. Also a city should be a place for meeting some friends and making new relation ships to other peaople. Basically it is like facebook and instead of browsing threw the net you do anything in tw and also other stuff which you combine with that together. This is what a city should be

WTF is this? It's a chatroom gametype or something? I just played it for a bit and I don't get it. How do you get weapons and fight?

Ex-King of Teeworlds

@Nitro: thx i'll think about it...

@yemDX: Do you have a list with stupid questions and answers? Sry, but you'd never write a positiv post, to nobody, so the crown on your profiles picture should be replaced with a 'L'...
Btw, have u ever heard the way shop?

#yemDX is a known troll

9 (edited by KChris 2017-08-13 00:05:34)

-deleted-

Lazy dev

Awesome mod!
Mostly i like the way of using the shop. Honestly, that's the 1st city mod with a little bit intuitive interface, because all previous were too boring to learn. For example, [M]City had a looong gameplay description, but teeworlds mod should with gameplay "enter the server and play"

Shahan wrote:

teeworlds mod should with gameplay "enter the server and play"

you just killed alien mod in this sentence . It's so good, but nobody wants to understand it's rules sad

As many other things on planet, this one can be solved with Vi.

Pikotee wrote:

@yemDX: Sry, but you'd never write a positiv post

#yemdx is a known troll

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Pikotee wrote:

@yemDX: Do you have a list with stupid questions and answers? Sry, but you'd never write a positiv post, to nobody, so the crown on your profiles picture should be replaced with a 'L'...

My post wasn't negative, either... was just wondering. This is Teeworlds, so I assume your gametype has something to do with fighting and guns. Can you tell me how to get them? Also, this crown is because I'm the best Teeworlds player of all time. PM me if you disagree and would like to challenge me.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX wrote:

I'm the best Teeworlds player of all time.

Why did I closed my blog?

- Günther Branlutte

yemDX wrote:
Pikotee wrote:

My post wasn't negative, either... was just wondering. This is Teeworlds, so I assume your gametype has something to do with fighting and guns. Can you tell me how to get them? Also, this crown is because I'm the best Teeworlds player of all time. PM me if you disagree and would like to challenge me.

pls, read topic, test the work and use your brains before writing anything.
Sorry for offtop.

@Pikotee: pls, some screenshots.
or:
@HeroiAmarelo: pls, some movie about the mod/gameplay

@Shahan: Ok, I'll take some Pictures^^
@Heroi: i'm sorry that you can't connect - i'll try my best to fix it

#yemDX is a known troll

All city/town mods I've ever played were sort of bleah, and involved sitting on a chair to earn money. EWW

HeroiAmarelo wrote:
Pikotee wrote:

@yemDX: Sry, but you'd never write a positiv post

#yemdx is a known troll

Agreed. (And a big fat bragger.. but he does have his good sides!) @Pikotee: I agree with you about YemDX. (Crown should be replaced with a flag or banner that says: Pro.) YemDX, sorry.

... But, some city mods have potential!

no

All Player on my city love it, but they're sitting all the day on this stupid money chairs, what to do to make them move and kill?

#yemDX is a known troll

Pikotee wrote:

but they're sitting all the day on this stupid money chairs, what to do to make them move and kill?

Isn't that supposed to happen in city mod? How about maybe removing the money tiles, and have them gain money per kill?

Yea. Also maybe move the money chairs around every so often?

Zgokee wrote:
Pikotee wrote:

but they're sitting all the day on this stupid money chairs, what to do to make them move and kill?

Isn't that supposed to happen in city mod? How about maybe removing the money tiles, and have them gain money per kill?

That wouldn't be a city anymore, it would be just a level mod. And the spawnkilling and other paranoid killing would incrase, so that would be the badest idea ever.

@piko

players won't leave their money seat, until they earned enough money to be better than the other ones.

yemDX = oop. Little oop that can't move from his bed. Anyway, I like feeding my grandma ^^ he is funny with his "BEST", "ALL TIME", "EVER", and so on :> // I neither like trolls nor feeders.

@Pikotee - nice mod :>

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

kittyPL wrote:

yemDX = oop. Little oop that can't move from his bed. Anyway, I like feeding my grandma ^^ he is funny with his "BEST", "ALL TIME", "EVER", and so on :> // I neither like trolls nor feeders.
@Pikotee - nice mod :>

He is an interesting guy and he should go to Lisa Hell in Finland. //edited by Landil, please do not be rude

Continue the real topic!

could you please make the user guru vip lol

MISSINGNO. APPEARED

Nitro wrote:

He is an interesting guy and he should go to Lisa Hell in Finland.

On the end of the world! big_smile

- Günther Branlutte