1 (edited by android272 2017-03-15 03:47:55)

Topic: Android272 commissions [CLOSED]

Need some art for Teeworlds? just ask in this tread and I will try to get something made for you!

Some art I have already made for people_________________________________
Some explosive barrels I made for Siile. You can use them for what ever you want. You will need to add some explosions behind the barrels to make them look good.

explosive_barrels

Source SVG's for explosive barrels can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Some spike strips for @Siile.

spike strip

Source SVG's for spike strip can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Updated 7/23/2016. Minetee tools for @unsigned char*. Thanks to @1Blade67's for letting me use his axe for this.

Minetee tools

Source SVG's for Minetee tools can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee tileset
Source SVG's for Minetee tileset can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Cow
Source SVG's for Minetee Cow can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Creeper
Source SVG's for Minetee Creeper can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Pig
Source SVG's for Minetee Pig can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Sheep
Source SVG's for Minetee Sheep can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Skeleton
Source SVG's for Minetee Skeleton can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Minetee_Zombie
Source SVG's for Minetee Zombie can be downloaded from my deviantart here

I made this Jason mask for siile's Ninslash.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/9a4a/f/2016/260/0/b/teeworlds_hockey_mask_by_android272-dahyrge.png

Source SVG for Jason Mask from my DeviantArt here

Here is the leatherface mask Siile asked for. I could not decide on how to make the stitches so I am leaving it up to him. If you download the files from my deviant art there are leatherface1 and leatherface2 at the right image scale.

http://orig07.deviantart.net/85e8/f/2016/260/f/6/leatherface_by_android272-dahz4b2.png

Source SVG for Leatherface Mask from my DeviantArt here

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds

2 (edited by necropotame 2016-07-09 09:57:43)

Re: Android272 commissions [CLOSED]

Nice smile I like the shading of the iron barrel.

For the wood barrel, you should shift a little to the left the shadow in the iron part (like you did for the others barrels). The TNT text should be transformed to take into account the round shape. Both points can help to make less flat the wood barrel.

Not sure about this point, but since it's not a static element of the map, an outline/shadow like hearts and armors could be interesting.

Edit: you can also opt for a bottom/right shadow like tees. It will made the light more coherent with the rest of the game and enforce the perception of the general shape. But maybe I'm wrong smile

3 (edited by Siile 2016-07-10 16:44:52)

Thanks!

Some test results: https://youtu.be/ykp3pB1lG1A

edit. And next request.. Spike trap! Preferably with moving parts (different layers).

4 (edited by android272 2016-07-10 23:40:39)

Siile wrote:

edit. And next request.. Spike trap! Preferably with moving parts (different layers).

What do you think of these? at first I was going to make my own but then I remembered that Teeworlds has some. So in order to stay teeish I remade theirs. I also created some tiles where there are two spikes in one tile. I always thought it looked weird the way the original spikes are.

spike strip

You can download this from my DeviantArt here. I also included an image that is like the original spike strips with the spikes and the base together as well with my new tiles for the devs if they like this new tile.

necropotame wrote:

Nice smile I like the shading of the iron barrel.

For the wood barrel, you should shift a little to the left the shadow in the iron part (like you did for the others barrels). The TNT text should be transformed to take into account the round shape. Both points can help to make less flat the wood barrel.

Not sure about this point, but since it's not a static element of the map, an outline/shadow like hearts and armors could be interesting.

Edit: you can also opt for a bottom/right shadow like tees. It will made the light more coherent with the rest of the game and enforce the perception of the general shape. But maybe I'm wrong smile

What do you think of the barrels now?

So the reason I did add an outline for these is because the Tee Style is to not have an outline for tiles. Outlines are for things in the game file and Tees themselves. I am not sure if this would be an instance where an outline is appropriate or not. I guess sense it is not supposed to be a tile and the Tee interacts with it I could add one.

I am pretty sure the shadows are right. The shadows on the tees are on the bottom right like these barrels...

I decided that I will add an outline. Siile I also changed the detentions of the image a. that reminds me, Siile is the spacing of these barrels good? should I give you some room around the barrels?

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Barrels look better with outlines smile

Siile wrote:

Barrels look better with outlines smile

Thanks man. What about the spacing? are the barrels too close? I did not really think about that like I did with the flags.

Awesome barrels, the red with white (no logo) is my favorite, looks like some old-school oil barrel.
You should make the TNT text wrap around the barrel though, right now it looks like it's floating in front of the barrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLTFDt8uuw <-- Like this basically

privet

Netherland wrote:

Awesome barrels, the red with white (no logo) is my favorite, looks like some old-school oil barrel.
You should make the TNT text wrap around the barrel though, right now it looks like it's floating in front of the barrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLTFDt8uuw <-- Like this basically

The problem I have is with the perspective of the barrel. because the Tee style is in parallel perspective or parallel projection you can't see the top of the floor like your bamboo tileset. because of this the barrels are not leaning toward you and you can't see the top of the barrel. Without seeing the top of the barrel there you can't accurately bend the text around the barrel.

Here are two crappy barrels. the one on the left is in the correct Teeish perspectice and the one on the right is not. the barrel on the right looks as though the text is bending around it because I had lines above and below to use as guides to bend the text around. with the Tee perspective you cant really do this.

https://s31.postimg.org/5yxm9l3gr/rect4734.png

I understand the perspective problem, but I think that the T must be asymmetric: the left part should be shorter (x axis only) than the right part (if I took the left T as example).

The shadow is much better now smile

Commission? As in this is a paid service?

If that's not what you meant, how about Super Mario tile sets?

Pathos wrote:

Commission? As in this is a paid service?

If that's not what you meant, how about Super Mario tile sets?

No I do not mean paid services. I don't know if there is a better word for this.  I could do a Super Mario tile set but it might take a while. I want to make everything in the Teestyle. also what Super Mario? they have redone the style many times. could you send me some links of which game you are talking about?

Hi android272 ... i have a big request :S

Can you 'teeish' this tileset? Add more blocks and items/ingredients to craft? reorganize all for have section for blocks and section for ingredients?
http://raw.githubusercontent.com/CytraL … inetee.png

Can you add more weapons like axes...?
http://raw.githubusercontent.com/CytraL … a/game.png

:S :S :S :S :S

13 (edited by necropotame 2016-07-15 17:46:49)

@unsigned char*: Can you add something like ruleset for tiles in your mod? That way, blocks could use the default grass tileset for example. It will look more teeish than just add independent blocks.

@necropotame: Currently works with "blocks.json"... perhaps the big problem is that MineTee only works with one layer = only can use one image... and yeah, can be interesting add something like "multi-layer" support in "blocks.json" ... perhaps called "name_of_tileset.json" and read it when load the map.. but for now i like work in playable stuff... thx!
https://github.com/CytraL/MineTee/issues/28 wink

15 (edited by android272 2016-07-22 11:56:52)

unsigned char* wrote:

Can you add more weapons like axes...?
http://raw.githubusercontent.com/CytraL … a/game.png

Here you go man. Thanks to @1Blade67's for letting me use his axe for this.

Minetee tools

Source SVG's for Minetee tools can be downloaded from my deviantart here

Looking great, but in my opinion, the sword handles are too long, the shovels too round, and the pickaxes not sharp enough.
Also, i'd take it to consideration to do unique designs for every tool, it'd make the whole thing more detailed.

: // Blade.

@android272: Thx you very much!!  and @Blade67!

if I can help you in something, let me know!

Thanks again wink

Blade67 wrote:

...i'd take it to consideration to do unique designs for every tool, it'd make the whole thing more detailed...

Do you mean every tool and every material? or do you mean make each tool regardless of material a bit more detailed?

android, can you draw me a HQ building? Couldn't find a fitting one from Nodes. Destroy enemy HQ -> win the round.

No need for team colors (will add a separate layer for that), the building can be static or it can have moving parts (I can animate it in spine). If you want it animated, the moving parts should be separated.

Example of how buildings can be put together from parts in spine:
http://ninslash.com/turret.png

20 (edited by 2016-07-24 04:37:53)

Blade67 wrote:

Looking great, but in my opinion, the sword handles are too long, the shovels too round, and the pickaxes not sharp enough.
Also, i'd take it to consideration to do unique designs for every tool, it'd make the whole thing more detailed.

I changed the tools around. What do you think?

unsigned char* wrote:

Hi android272 ... i have a big request :S

Can you 'teeish' this tileset? Add more blocks and items/ingredients to craft? reorganize all for have section for blocks and section for ingredients?
http://raw.githubusercontent.com/CytraL … inetee.png

I am confused with your minecraft tile set. the hole thing my computer says that it is 1280.000x1280.000 and each tile is 80x80 but they look normal in your videos. did you change the tileset system for you mod?

21 (edited by Blade67 2016-07-24 12:15:19)

@android272 Defenitly looks better, but the pickaxe ends could be spicky-er, and the stone tools could look rougher. Oh and the wood tools would look better if they'd look assembled instead of carved out of a log.

But thats my opinion, the opinion of a perfectionist.

PS : If you want more active feed back send me a PM so i'll add you in Skype or on Steam.

Edit // I made some quick changes on the tools so you get my point a little better : [X]
Nothing too fancy, but it changes things up a little. If you apply the changes i made, to the overall thing, so that every tool has a unique look depending on their material, it'll look way better.

@unsigned char* I updated the tools.

Changes:

• Sharpened pickaxes like

• Shortened the sward guards

• Roughed up the wood and stone swards

• Gave the wood sward a bland pommel(end cap), gave gold and dimond a more fancy pommel

• Straightened shovels

• Roughed up the wood and stone shovels

Thanks @Blade for the suggestions I think the tools look a lot better now.

Call me God of Design, hell it looks better!
See? Its the small things that change the big whole.

@android272: Nice! really thx wink looks better!

Blade67 wrote:

Call me God of Design, hell it looks better!
See? Its the small things that change the big whole.

I know It is little simple details that make things look a hole lot better. That is one big issue I have with the tee style is that it is supposed to be as simple as possible, and I just don't agree with that at all. Sure there are assets that people have made in the past that are too detailed but that does not mean you scrap the whole thing. Just make simple details and it will look a lot better.