1 (edited by Pathos 2018-09-20 00:08:45)

Topic: [MAPS] Pathos Vanilla Maps

Updates

19 Feb 2017
-ctf1_left1 has been renamed to ctf1left and reskinned by jao.

17 Nov 2016
-Added doodads and more sprites for ctf_auroch_pathos, thanks to jao, now renamed to ctf_aurochs

7 Feb 2015
-Fixed links

5/6 Feb 2015
-Really fixed ctf1_left1--just removed quad and added a background tile
-Updated ctf_auroch_pathos with less resources/file size

30/31 Jan 2015
-Fixed ctf1_left1--added quad which should work with the vanilla client's bug with the dizzy background.
-Removed ctf1_left
-Removed ctf1_right

21/22 October 2014
-Fixed ctf1_left1--the shotgun on the blue team's side

25/26 September 2014
-Clipping was fixed for ctf1_left and ctf1_right. ctf1_left1 has been added. ctf_auroch_pathos screenshot has been cropped.

dm_demonface: This is my only original map. It's for 1v1 DM.

http://i.imgur.com/ktMA1QT.png

dm1_pathos: This is my reinterpretation of the classic dm1 map. This map should create more interesting games compared to dm1. I published this before. Slight change was to center the map more for the map editor.

http://i.imgur.com/ka4GRw1.png

coolctf1left: This is ctf1 with a mirrored left side and an open center, by binx' request. Graphics by jao.

https://i.imgur.com/36tVNI9.png

coolctf_aurochs: I thought that the original ctf_auroch had excess of shields and weapons to be a 2v2 map, yet not enough to be a 3v3 map, so I made it more fitting for 2v2 games. The original map is by BeaR, graphics done by jao.

http://i.imgur.com/Ny0rdJQh.png

coolctf_infiltrate: This well-polished CTF map is a 4v4 map by slinacK, graphics by Oblique. The original thread can be found here.

http://i.imgur.com/HLUzJxB.png?1

2 (edited by yeti 2014-09-24 02:00:07)

Re: [MAPS] Pathos Vanilla Maps

Are these up on any servers? Also curious if you have considered using any different tiles or more doodads or background crap to mix it up a little? Not sure I get the closed center does it have a secret passage? Looks good though would love to try em out.

Nice maps, thank you for your submissions !

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Yow, mate, I'm not trying to interrupt here. Nice maps and all, but how did you capture the maps with such quality? I'd like to know because I want to do a map post soon, too.

Thanks in advance and again sorry for asking especially you.

Move along, nothing to see here, really.

Nice work! I was waiting for mirrored ctf1. I've got a preference for the double red side, because it's more open, though I think it would be good to open the central area to allow vertical shots.

Anyway, good job.

6 (edited by Pathos 2014-09-26 06:39:39)

Clipping was fixed for ctf1_left and ctf1_right. ctf1_left1 has been added. ctf_auroch_pathos screenshot has been cropped.

Plans
-Create another modified version of ctf_auroch, more suitable for 3v3.
-Create a 4v4 CTF map, whether by modifying ctf2, ctf_guano, or from scratch
-Create a 1v1 DM map for the upcoming NA DM tourney.

yeti wrote:

Are these up on any servers? Also curious if you have considered using any different tiles or more doodads or background crap to mix it up a little? Not sure I get the closed center does it have a secret passage? Looks good though would love to try em out.

I think some African or West/Central/South/South East Asian server had dm1_pathos up. I had them on my servers, but I don't have my servers up anymore due to lack of NA vanilla scene.

TheDerero wrote:

Yow, mate, I'm not trying to interrupt here. Nice maps and all, but how did you capture the maps with such quality? I'd like to know because I want to do a map post soon, too.

Thanks in advance and again sorry for asking especially you.

In the map editor, you can press tab to get rid of the UI. Take screenshot, crop, upload to imgur.com (definitely the best image host, 2mb limit).

binx wrote:

Nice work! I was waiting for mirrored ctf1. I've got a preference for the double red side, because it's more open, though I think it would be good to open the central area to allow vertical shots.

Anyway, good job.

Done and added.

Nice, let's try these ^^

Waiting for your 4v4, of course.

8 (edited by 2015-01-31 03:54:09)

Fixed ctf1_left1--the shotgun on the blue team's side

binx wrote:

Nice, let's try these ^^

Waiting for your 4v4, of course.

Ah, I was planning to make a 4v4 map in few months. Sorry about the long wait. Hopefully, when I do make it, it was worth the wait.

30/31 Jan 2015
-Fixed ctf1_left1--added quad which should work with the vanilla client's bug with the dizzy background.
-Removed ctf1_left
-Removed ctf1_right

9 (edited by Kirbs 2015-01-31 04:31:58)

big_smile I see you posted your results of what Broken and I told you about. (The bug, etc.) big_smile

Also, I like that you have made these maps, because really, it seems odd now that I think about it that no one has made ctf1 remixes like this before, at least not that I've seen. (Far as I have played it, the remix of auroch is quite nice too.) I can't say anything about demonface, I never played on that one.

no

5/6 Feb 2015
-Really fixed ctf1_left1--just removed quad and added a background tile
-Updated ctf_auroch_pathos with less resources/file size

Someone needs to teach me about quads. I was able to make a quad, but it was a white background which was insanely bright.

Also, I'm finalizing a 4v4 map!

11 (edited by jxsl13 2015-02-05 22:07:12)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz8rNYn … mp;index=1
maybe helps you, isnt commented, tho, only shows how to do it

edit:

is kinda commented, but only a little bit ._. made it way ago

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

12 (edited by Pathos 2015-02-07 19:45:29)

Thanks, I figured it out after watching that video for 3 seconds!

Now, the maps are on a US server located in Virginia 24/7. IP are

96.231.24.94:8303
96.231.24.94:8394

8303 for CTF, 8304 for DM.

Cheers!

Update 7 Feb 2015
-Fixed links

13 (edited by Pathos 2016-11-28 04:07:59)

Update 17 Nov 2016
-ctf_auroch_pathos has been renamed to ctf_aurochs and reskinned by jao.

Update 19 Feb 2017
-ctf1_left1 has been renamed to ctf1left and reskinned by jao.