Topic: SUGGESTION Ideas for Version.

Ideas For Version :

I would like to have in the next version:
A system for to call friends and play with them.
A system for to have Live and Rebroadcast in Tournament teeworlds in all mods like gctf,ictf,vanilla and all
A system for skin upload , for all players see my skin and me i can see all
And same for weapons skins

It's just ideas , say me ur opinion

Bye

shotm7

Re: SUGGESTION Ideas for Version.

Repeated ideas, sadly

I still think it would be cool to have the Steam workshop as a "skin system", to download things like game.png and skins of course. As the framework is already there, it might not be that much work.

Loving TW since 2010 smile

4 (edited by shotm7 2015-08-26 10:04:01)

#Pathos Oh sorry,I don't see this forum,these ideas came to me like that hmm
#JonastheRoman Yes for the skin system but like minecraft (for skin) or cs go (for weapon pack),we could see the weapon or the skin that the player has chosen and no all the same.

Sorry for my English too, and Thank's for comments smile

shotm7 wrote:

#JonastheRoman Yes for the skin system but like minecraft (for skin) or cs go (for weapon pack),we could see the weapon or the skin that the player has chosen and no all the same.

Downloading every single skin every time would either clutter up your game with skins or would require a download every time you join a server, both would be annoying.
Currently you only see skins which you also have installed, and I think this solution is the best. But the devs are going to add more official skins in the next version, afaik. smile

Loving TW since 2010 smile

6 (edited by Netherland 2015-08-26 13:29:46)

default skin best skin
Also, there's an official topic for ideas in the next version.

All the ideas are somewhat useless;
A system for to call friends and play with them.
There are tonnes of third party chat programs such as Skype, ICQ, Steam. Why create a whole new system if there's something with years of experience out there.

A system for to have Live and Rebroadcast in Tournament teeworlds in all mods like gctf,ictf,vanilla and all
You mean spectating and demos? If not, Youtube (Gaming?).

A system for skin upload , for all players see my skin and me i can see all
I'd rather not download skins from other people, mainly because of all the low quality works out there. Other points to think about (that some people will care about) is profanity and hateful imagery (I can see swastika tees flying around the place already).
You can however name skins in your skins folder, and if other people also named it the same, you'll see their custom skin, if not, default skin is used.

And same for weapons skins
Why, and how?
you want to see someone elses gameskin? while playing with your own gameskin?
Or do you just mean some sort of gameskin picker? because that's pretty darn useless for the long run since there won't be any new official weapons for a long time. There aren't any official gameskins other than the official one so you have to search the skins yourself. Just replace the gameskin in your data folder.

Stickied topic

privet

Yes you are right on many points but the live system, you can not do it with youtube that I know, few people are making videos and logic cs go, there you live every competitive why not make competitive and do the same?

I do not see why the skin will not upload, it looks like a lot of hate minecraft skin and if there are problems with that, there are admins to monitor