1 (edited by TestTee96 2014-09-15 18:35:53)

Topic: Free DDoS-Protected Server Hosting!

Hello guys!

I descided to help Teeworlds a little bit. I will host free ddos-protected TW servers.

Rules:
-I choose if I do or not host the server.
-No adminpassword will be set!
-My server name.
-If there are not enough players on it (if its mostly empty) I will close it.[/color]

Why would you want me to host it if you can not have admin?
- You choose for fun. No administrator will be accepted. It will be hosted DDoS-Protected 24/7.
If you have enough of those abusing admins. This is THE solution. Please fill in the form in a reaction:

Map:
Why should it be hosted:
How can I contact you? (mail, skype, etc)
Mod:

Grtz xRoThx

Removed the red color of the post // heinrich5991

Re: Free DDoS-Protected Server Hosting!

Hi xRoThx.
Could you please provide further information about your servers?
- Where are they located?
- How do you protect them against ddos-attacks?
- Do you accept custom maps?
- Do you accept custom settings, like votes?

TestTee96 wrote:

Rules:
-My server name.

is this a joke? Why is all the text colored in red? How is your server DDoS protected? Do you have a magic anti-evil tees shield included on your cold firewall? Why should I want a server if I cant be the admin? I don't want to have a block server and even if I wanted I would like to be admin. lol.

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

4 (edited by 2014-09-15 18:55:40)

Hello The server is located in Nord FR.
They are in a huge cloud and can not be downed.
I do accept custom maps.
Custom options are allowed. Only the passwords not, and the name of the servers neither.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Hi xRoThx.
Could you please provide further information about your servers?
- Where are they located?
- How do you protect them against ddos-attacks?
- Do you accept custom maps?
- Do you accept custom settings, like votes?

- It is not a joke.
- I like the color.
-Protected in a huge cloud.
-I Can only protect on hosting-base. Any ingame-problems can not be protected by me.
-Because you would want to play without any abuse.
-You can also choose for a zCatch or whatever what.

Grtz

HeroiAmarelo wrote:
TestTee96 wrote:

Rules:
-My server name.

is this a joke? Why is all the text colored in red? How is your server DDoS protected? Do you have a magic anti-evil tees shield included on your cold firewall? Why should I want a server if I cant be the admin? I don't want to have a block server and even if I wanted I would like to be admin. lol.

No server name no admin and a minimum amount of players or it will be taken offline. Oh and your server may not even be hosted in the first place depending on testtee96's mood. Doesn't seem like a very good deal to me...

How do you manage (start stop configfiles) one of your servers btw?

SNAK3
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. tongue

dodedodo wrote:

No server name no admin and a minimum amount of players or it will be taken offline. Oh and your server may not even be hosted in the first place depending on testtee96's mood. Doesn't seem like a very good deal to me...

To be honest this sounds like a good deal to me, you get a free server for any mod where you can play on a regular basis.

You're right, the only good part about this deal is the word free...

SNAK3
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. tongue

8 (edited by TestTee96 2014-09-17 11:07:07)

Thank you heinrich.

Dodedodo,
I manage them through rdp. You can send them to me and I will edit it.
In fact it isn't really based on my mood. I am always happy ^^!

Its based on the fact if there are a lot of servers running already (I dont want 100 shitty servers) What is the sense of ddos protection if you can not play normal.. ^^

The admin; Is it really nececary? Can't you live without admin? I do not even want an admin on the server I play on. Because they (nearly) all abuse. You can play what you want, but not block them for example..

That is why I take care of the hosting.
1. People don't have to pay the price (Some people do not have money to spend on such things)
2. You are sure about the no-admin server
3. You will not be kicked because of a kid that bought a DDoS package..

If you do really want admin it is possible there are a lot of other hosting 'groups' that will give you admin. Or you just rent a DDoS-Protected server of yourself? smile

I hope the 1st request comes soon ^^

TestTee96 wrote:

I hope the 1st request comes soon ^^

I don't want to disappoint you, but there are probably not a lot of forum members waiting for someone to host their servers, so it might take a while till the first request comes in.

There are however people asking for servers, such as in this topic.

I have a request for you, I would like to see some (I think 2 or 3 should be enough) ctf4 servers because those where most players go are laggy and afaik they have problems with ddosing. No timelimit, 16 playerslots and a scorelimit of 1000 would be everything for config, except gametype ctf and map ctf4 ofcourse.

p.s. One thing: I know it is a bad practice but it would be nice to place the server in the upper part of the serverlist by giving it a name like '!      CTF-Server', otherwise players will not find/join the server.

Luck is allowed

HMH,

Sorry for the late andwer. Please upload the mod and the autoexec file Then I will love to host it. The name is fine. I think I have a mod that saves the scores somewhere? Would you like me to search that one? Or do you prefer the standard one?

Grtz

I just would like some nice lag free ctf4 servers with standard teeworlds ^^, so no mod. As teeservers ctf4 is down it would be cool to have new good servers, where you can just jump into a ctf-game.

sv_max_clients 16
sv_map ctf4
sv_scorelimit 1000
sv_gametype ctf

And there is another map I really want to be hosted somewhere (also vanilla ctf): ctf_moxie

sv_max_clients 16
sv_map ctf_moxie
sv_scorelimit 600
sv_gametype ctf
sv_spectator_slots 10
sv_tournament_mode 1

P.S. thanks for offering those servers btw smile

Luck is allowed

13 (edited by 2014-10-09 17:32:28)

Hello

I will add this as soon as I found a new hosting. Because it is DDoS-Protected but when the attacks are started people have serious lags.

Sorry! smile
Your welcome, I will order asap new hosting! smile

Grtz TestTee96

Hello

ctf4 server running,
95.172.92.151:2014

I hope you enjoy, you can contact me with any problems about it.
Note that if I have to edit something it will have to be restarted. No admin enabled wink

grtz

ctf_moxie is now online on 95.172.92.151:2014

14 (edited by binx 2014-10-14 18:03:25)

Hi,

I'd like to try having one of your servers, for ctf. If the players I play with (and me) have a bad connection on it, we won't use it and then I'll tell you so that you can stop hosting. But I hope we'll have a good one ^^

As for settings, I'd want these maps:
ctf1, ctf2, ctf3, ctf1_left1 (here: https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11117)

These votes:
Score : 600, 1000
Players: all votes from 1v1 to 8v8
Shuffle teams
Put in spectators
Kick
Reload
Restart in 15 seconds

Other settings:
Join as spectator

I hope it's possible.

You can join me on Skype for any question or for settings: binx-tw

Waiting for your answer smile

Please Add A Teeworlds City Server Hoster I Dont Know Where I Can Host A Server

And My Server Let All Have 200 300 100 Pings

Hello

Sorry for the delay. I have been very busy in real life and I am still hesitating if I should restart.
But if I do I will for sure be hosting multiple other servers under my protection.
And most important, as all older players know my servers, with ME as only admin.

I hate lag, & I hate abusive administrators.
That has always been the reason that made me host.

Kind regards
xRoThx / TestTee96

hmm