51 (edited by Slayer *gV* 2012-02-20 15:52:31)

Re: Website related Bugs & Suggestions

m!nus wrote:
Slayer *gV* wrote:
m!nus wrote:

Chrome issue "fixed" by commenting out some CSS, still seems to look fine.

@okay: in your first post you can't have links. spam-prevention.

It's nice that you try to prevent spam bots, but imo it shouldn't impede the normal user.
Furthermore it won't solve this issue at all, at most spam bots use only 1 link in their posts, what is allowed.

Changed it to 0. Shouldn't be too hard to post once before opening a big thread.

What's about an official "Spam here to unlock the ability to post links" - thread?
You could link this thread to the first post of each new member, like:
"Welcome! If you want to post links, please confirm to be a human, with posting ['url]here['/url]"

I'm just aware of more threads of this kind: http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopi … 432#p94432

Edit:
Could you implement a spoiler function please?

Slayer wrote:

Could you implement a spoiler function please?

I beg you!

Once in a century...

Take out the Seach protection (30 seconds before seachs) at least for users and not for guests (And users that have said more that 10 mensages - Anti Spam)

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Take out the Seach protection (30 seconds before seachs) at least for users and not for guests (And users that have said more that 10 mensages - Anti Spam)

Reduced to 10 seconds

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Use google, it usually does a better job than the forum search.

Make sure to include

site:teeworlds.com

in your search query.

56 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-03-04 14:13:17)

People that come here just to show some maps or gametypes etc. can't post links by the antispam system.

Can you guys plz replace the antispam system by something different... Captcha...?

EDIT:
Oh, and it is a minor "fail" but the emotions are to down in relation of the text. Fix Plz?
Look sad To smile Down!

EDIT2:
Replace the PM by the old.
Before:
New Mensage = PM (1)
Now:
New mensage = PM

- Günther Branlutte

57 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:47:48)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

58 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-03-22 17:04:21)

I can't make up and down votes Using Ubuntu - Firefox.
._.' Some one know the reason?

EDIT:
Firefox 3.2
No Addons

- Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

I can't make up and down votes Using Ubuntu - Firefox.
._.' Some one know the reason?

Some details please.
Which Firefox version? Which addons?

60 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-03-27 14:43:00)

Guests should have the abilaty to see Profiles and participate in Polls
Forum should have a [ youtube]Link.com[ /youtube] support so we can view videos directly from the forum smile

- Günther Branlutte

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Guests should have the abilaty to see Profiles

That unfortunately attracts spam bots

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

and participate in Polls

That attracts people who want to tamper with the votes.

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Forum should have a [ youtube]Link.com[ /youtube] support so we can view videos directly from the forum smile

I don't like the idea of favoring one video site, but there are probably people who don't think so. smile

62 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-04-01 19:31:37)

Bug:
http://s19.postimage.org/dlvdyqb83/Capturar.png

BUG OR LOLFAIL?!:
http://s19.postimage.org/4fadqqour/Capturar.png

heinrich5991: "That attracts people who want to tamper with the votes." Yeh. U'r right neutral

- Günther Branlutte

I'd like a spoiler function over here smile

Can we maybe get a better, more up to date tutorial for compiling?

I know like VC++ is in v10 right now, and also directions for 32 and 64 bit?

65 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-06-16 13:44:59)

Full Face Tee wrote:

Can we maybe get a better, more up to date tutorial for compiling?

I know like VC++ is in v10 right now, and also directions for 32 and 64 bit?

I have created one ._. See it
What do u think? tongue

Complain:

Forum wrote:

>Discussions

Discussions about in-game techniques, strategies, good practices and tutorials.

?????

EDIT:
Nitro and TeePhoenix Should be a support Staffs! big_smile

- Günther Branlutte

Have it so that when you get a private message it notifies you in some way. Make the Private Message tab go grey or something, because atm it is rare enough to get a PM so they will most likely go unnoticed.

Zodiac wrote:

Have it so that when you get a private message it notifies you in some way. Make the Private Message tab go grey or something, because atm it is rare enough to get a PM so they will most likely go unnoticed.

It already goes bold. What are you asking for? I didn't understand.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Zodiac wrote:

If thats the case, I apologize havent received a private message in a while and from what I remembered there wasn't a way of telling without clicking on it, but it seems like I am mistaken. Although you could take it to the next level by emailing the person that they have received a private message as it will allow for better communication between members because some people dont check the forums frequently but do their emails.

Zodiac wrote:
Dune wrote:
Zodiac wrote:

If thats the case, I apologize havent received a private message in a while and from what I remembered there wasn't a way of telling without clicking on it, but it seems like I am mistaken. Although you could take it to the next level by emailing the person that they have received a private message as it will allow for better communication between members because some people dont check the forums frequently but do their emails.

The PM extension unfortunately doesn't offer sending emails, otherwise I would have already enabled it.

m!nus wrote:
Zodiac wrote:
Dune wrote:

The PM extension unfortunately doesn't offer sending emails, otherwise I would have already enabled it.

I see smile

71 (edited by JonastheRoman 2013-10-05 19:25:46)

If it wasn´t suggested before, I would like to suggest a RSS Feed for the blog entries, to stay up to date in Teeworlds development easily!

I would really appreciate that! smile

Edit: Oh, I have just seen, that one can just subscribe to the dedicated forum feed. Sweet! smile
Although, I think it would be good to also link the feed more visible. For example on the homepage below the "blog entries". Or make it so, that the browser can recognize the feed (I´m using Opera, and on other websites, I can choose the website´s feeds in the adress bar. Sorry, I don´t know much about that topic. ^^ )

Loving TW since 2010 smile

You should include

overflow-y: scroll;

in you css stylesheet, to avoid a 'jumping' page, for example when switching from Downloads to Support page, or at the forums, where a (potential) thread has 2 pages, whereas the second page only has one post and thus the site has no scroll bar.

Only a smal suggestion. smile

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

On the webpage Contact is a typo:
"Important inqueries or legal stuff?" -> "Important inquiries or legal stuff?"