1 (edited by reCon 2013-08-07 15:22:30)

Topic: [LEAGUE] Activity?

Hello teeworlds players,

as old ESL Teeworlds Admin I'm interested to reborn the ESL Teeworlds section. But is there still enough activity? And are the teeworlds player ready to reborn the teeworlds ESL section?

I've just go inactive 2 years ago. That's why i have no idea how active the community still is and how much of YOU want play teeworlds competitive. I just opened this thread to see how much are interested and if I could try this step.

Best regards,
reCon

Re: [LEAGUE] Activity?

Vanilla is missing some real competition and, IMO, its a nice idea.

People gets bored of playing everyday random games, and some new events may break that boredom that affected the whole scene.
In the end ...we can try reopening it and hopefully increase vanilla players and activity.

I support

I like it. Could also help bring some more players.

The question being, is there still enough people in vanilla willing to play it competitively?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

5 (edited by reCon 2013-08-08 09:57:43)

We don't only have to play vanilla at esl. In the future the instagib community wasn't so big. That's why the ESL never tried to support instagib.

My plan is (if we rebuild the section) to support both: vanilla and instagib!

But to realise this thing, we need certainly more than 200... (To get this number we need direct support from teeworlds i think)

reCon wrote:

We don't only have to play vanilla at esl. In the future the instagib community wasn't so big. That's why the ESL never tried to support instagib.

My plan is (if we rebuild the section) to support both: vanilla and instagib!

But to realise this thing, we need certainly more than 200... (To get this number we need direct support from teeworlds i think)

You probably meant in the past.

I don't know if you've actually checked the game in the last 6 months, but the instagib community is super tiny right now, like I just tried and there are 2 players.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

more than 200?
you better call some inactive players to achieve this oO

Ictf/save servers were pretty full whenever I was playing there..
Instagib community looks pretty divided in "sub-mods" like zcatch,save and so on.

There's still no way you get 200 instagib players on a tournament.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

There's still no way you get 200 instagib players on a tournament.

I thought 200 vanilla and instagib together.. Hmm

Even so, that would be really hard, unfortunately.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

But if u want to rebuild a section you need surely more than 120 people who write it down in the ESL forum..

Then don't?

Not Luck, Just Magic.