Re: Teeworlds statistics

Do you know why i cant see my stats? big_smile

There is a problem with apostrophes, any nickname, clan or server with an apostrophe won't be displayed.
For now, I'm unable to isolate the cause hmm

Developper of teeworlds-stats.info

dIeD wrote:

Oh my gosh! That's fckng awesome! yikes

Oh yes!

Problem solved.

php's author of « magic quotes », if you read me, be damned.

Developper of teeworlds-stats.info

Magic quotes is deprecated and shouldn't be enabled in the first place.

Is there a possibility to search for tee + clan?
When searching my name, the stastic says i would play ddrace :X

32 (edited by BotoX 2012-07-31 10:47:13)

http://www.teeworlds-stats.info/index.p … meless+tee

Vanilla is still popular. /irony

http://www.teeworlds-stats.info/index.php?player=Pro

Pro's play noob mods.

Once in a century...

Nice joke DARK HUNTER, +1 smile
http://www.teeworlds-stats.info/index.php?player=noob

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

35 (edited by kittyPL 2012-07-31 14:11:27)

EPIC!!!

Awesum nice-looking and clean design,
Good performance,
Much info about my friends xD (and me)

Add counties/global stats please smile

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

Very nice ! ;-)

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

Privacy adé, but I enjoy to see how nerdy I am... smile

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

38 (edited by fameless 2012-08-12 21:37:19)

Wow you must be an idiot.

You've contravene the rules of private policy in at least 3 Terms.
You're collecting information of People, without any Permission.
If they deny to have online information collected, the page will still run.
The information you've collected are visible for everyone.

You might think you're on a safe trip, but every admin can check the IPs of every player on his server, which are also named on your website. Which means every Nickname can be followed to a location or even to real life names. (via Provider information etc.)

As a hint, since this is no official project of teeworlds, since you didn't ask anyone to host these information. Take down the site or someday a bad-ass person might finds your page and soon you might get a nice email of some lawyer. There're alot of people earning money this way.

As an example:
Your server is hosted in France
Provider: Ovh Systems
Organisation: OVH SAS

So send an email to the provider and ask for a name. D:

Btw I'm against your site, since you're collection information about me without my permission. Nor did I agree on any terms about collecting online information when I start teeworlds.

1338 - One step ahead of the average Nerd.

This is information everyone can see and everyone is free to collect. I can't see your problem.
Even if he collects stuff you write it's legal. Do you think irc bouncer which log the chat inside a irc chat are illegal? I highly doubt that.
This is a freakin game not your real life. Get on the street and destroy some cameras if you really care that much about your privacy.

40 (edited by fameless 2012-08-12 21:38:38)

http://www.ircbouncers.com/?page=terms check it.
Unlike IRC there're no Terms of Agreement in Teeworlds.

1338 - One step ahead of the average Nerd.

fameless wrote:

http://www.ircbouncers.com/?page=terms check it.
Unlike IRC there're no Terms of Agreement in Teeworlds.

Well I didn't rent my bouncer from ircbouncers.com (hosting it myself) and first time I joined an irc I didn't read the rules aswell.
I don't even know why you complain so much. Someone made such a nice designed and usefull tool (that happens like once in 50 years) and you have nothing to say but shit.
Srsly. go and flame some noobs down but not this guy.

fameless wrote:

No you're the idiot here. Why? let me elaborate:

fameless wrote:

Dude... *face palm* . these so called "information" are visible by any one. Hell even you can collect it, open the tw and hit refresh every 5 min then write the numbers and names down (though as pointless as it seems but I believe you'd be doing something more useful than writing random nonsense on this forum).
So the "information" are publicly available. Something like:  "if you  want to keep your privacy, don't make it public(=not private)"

fameless wrote:

No, I promise to you. If you want your information taken down I will take it down myself. But you need to first prove these information are about you. you can't even prove these are about you. It's all "not registered nicknames" (How dare he violate the privacy of a bunch of anonymous nicknames?).

fameless wrote:

Btw I'm against your site, since you're collection information about me without my permission.

From now on I will play with the nickname "fameless". I wanna see what you can do about it.

His site is a shining and polished master work. If you can't thank him for contributing to the community, at least don't bash him or call him an idiot.

But... what if we tried more power?

O.o My clan *Commit* Is in there!
And all its members!

no

Lord Kirby wrote:

O.o My clan *Commit* Is in there!
And all its members!

Everyone who plays on servers which are registered at the masterservers are in there.
Maybe you should read the first post?

Yeah, I sorta guessed that BotoX.
We were playing on one yesterday!

no

mASOUD wrote:
fameless wrote:

No you're the idiot here. Why? let me elaborate:

Oh, let's insult each other. That will totally convince them!!1

mASOUD wrote:
fameless wrote:

Dude... *face palm* . these so called "information" are visible by any one. Hell even you can collect it, open the tw and hit refresh every 5 min then write the numbers and names down (though as pointless as it seems but I believe you'd be doing something more useful than writing random nonsense on this forum).
So the "information" are publicly available. Something like:  "if you  want to keep your privacy, don't make it public(=not private)"

The point is that you collect the data and make it publicy available, that's a totally different thing. You can of course see the current state yourself, you can even make a program that fetches it, but making it publicy available is more. (And still, if you're interested in a good discussion, omit stuff like 'face palm' smile )

mASOUD wrote:
fameless wrote:

No, I promise to you. If you want your information taken down I will take it down myself. But you need to first prove these information are about you. you can't even prove these are about you. It's all "not registered nicknames" (How dare he violate the privacy of a bunch of anonymous nicknames?).

Oh come on, if he has got the same nick on the forum, that should be enough evidence. If someone else comes and complains about the missing stats of him, you can still check his identity furtherly.

mASOUD wrote:
fameless wrote:

Btw I'm against your site, since you're collection information about me without my permission.

From now on I will play with the nickname "fameless". I wanna see what you can do about it.

His site is a shining and polished master work. If you can't thank him for contributing to the community, at least don't bash him or call him an idiot.

Seriously, that's what you just did aswell, you're so much better...

heinrich5991, I now see that you're right. I wasn't calm when I wrote that and he insulting him just made it worse. I'm sorry. But I still belive his points does not hold water.

heinrich5991 wrote:

Oh come on, if he has got the same nick on the forum, that should be enough evidence. If someone else comes and complains about the missing stats of him, you can still check his identity furtherly.

That's not a valid proof for court, I meant exacly this when I said I will use his nickname from now on.
From what I know, in order to sue, you need to prove some information about you are there, but I still don't see anyway to do that.

Thanks for your answer. smile

mASOUD wrote:

That's not a valid proof for court, I meant exacly this when I said I will use his nickname from now on.
From what I know, in order to sue, you need to prove some information about you are there, but I still don't see anyway to do that.

Sure, I didn't mean that it was valid in court. I just think it would be nice of website owner if he'd let people request their removal from the stats.

heinrich5991 wrote:

Sure, I didn't mean that it was valid in court. I just think it would be nice of website owner if he'd let people request their removal from the stats.

In that case I'm sorry again. I didn't get what you meant. Sure that would be nice.

Awesome! Nice work smile