Topic: working on: unhookables
We changed the way how the border_tileset_fix fixes the border bug to increase the quality of the tilesets slightly and make them look a tiny little bit less blurry. As a result, we need to rerender all tilesets. But unfortunately several original (vector) graphics of the time period before I started developing teeworlds are missing, e.g. the unhookables. Hence I redrew the old unhookables and altered them slightly - I changed the patterns to reduce redundancy and I added some new tiles. The "biggest" stylistic modification is the color change of the light grey to white, due to standardisation and easier perceptability.
Besides - I am the gfx guy!