Topic: dynamic cam in 0.7

sry i hope this istn ansered but i hope that the dynamic cam is out !!!! pls do it dynamic cam is mad!

Re: dynamic cam in 0.7

Why should the dynamic cam be taken out of the game to your opinion? Is it because you are annoyed of all the players that see you before you see them? The answer is that anyone can use the dynamic cam, so that is is an absolutely fair tool. If you yourself choose not to play with it, then do not complain about it.
No, it will not be taken out and there is no reason to do so. Some people actually can play with the dynamic cam without getting dizzy, so no it is not mad.

[POLL] Dynamic Camera

Out as in the meaning of removing or in turning it off (by default) and why? But you really should read the thread, that was posted by Slayer *gV*.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

i find the key binding is so powerful that you can toggle dynamic cam on/off, with different mousesens,max_distance...etc.

so, learn how to use it

You have every right not to play if you do not like it ....

Minutes / hours ago was a big post here, where is it gone?

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

8 (edited by Broken 2012-03-03 21:36:39)

ahhh i think this is it? http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopi … 082#p95082

We will not remove dyn cam in 0.7. This discussion and all the PM are getting on my nerves!

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!