Topic: comunity expand ideea

I've been watching total biscuit youtube channel alot lately and he has this "wtf is - " show reviewing games ( dosen't mater what games is it as long as it s fun and has quality gameplay [witch teeworlds has]) and i think it will be a gr8 player base bump if one of the devs ask him to do a review on teeworlds.

~ Strike while the iron is hot
maps: ctfjale , dmjale
skins:  Nova Blast , Katana Lightsaber (with sound)

Re: comunity expand ideea

Hes a good youtuber and I'd want him to do it too but he usually just does WTF games to games that are relatively more "complex". Teeworlds is simple up front. Also, he would probably just get frustrated at the game because hes bad at platformers tongue. Although if we could get the teeworlds community to spam him to do a 5 minute video on teeworlds it would gain alot of publicity (maybe 1000 more NA players?)

3 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 17:17:17)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

Feel free to spread the love of teeworlds around the world, but I don't think its the task of the devs.
Make a request at total biscuit. But in any case: don't spam or force him to do so smile

TeePhoenix wrote:

[...] Teeworlds looks like an old super mario game

Super mario ftw.

5 (edited by The Messenger 2011-11-18 01:52:20)

Try promoting it on the youtube channel of "penguinz0". Guy is famous for playing shitty games (not referring to tw in this case scenario) and giving weird commentaries to them. Like how he likes to touch his nipples at night and such. And yet, +80.000 views per vid.
Nevermind you wont find it anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

It might be a good idea to get a list of youtubers and have the developers send them a message to ask spread the game around.

TeePhoenix wrote:

One problem is that most think teeworlds is a cheap kiddy game, because it looks like an old super mario game, so they even dont try it.

I like the style but at the beginning i thought the same.

Ye, maybe, but what makes Tw cool, is it's own identity!
the teestyle / the graphics, the gameplay and stuff.. total classic and i hope the game dont lose it !
;]

*~°~~°~ Ryomou Wins... Flawless Victory ! ~°~~°~*
Support me: Subscribe!
[Fatality]