Topic: Where is the players array?

Hello,

I've created a standalone stats program which monitors players location so it can give fun (although pointless) information on other players like; avg speed, distance covered, etc etc..

I want to add it to TeeWorlds Binary but have little knowledge of where things are or what they are called.

I'm looking the array of players so I can send them into my function which will create stats file.

I would like to get the following information;

PlayerID or PlayerName, X location on map, Y location on map, TEAM (if its a team game), active weapon

Also is there an ID so I know who the current user is, so I can highlight them in the lists.

Thank-you for your time
GingerPaul

Sorry for been such a noob but this is my first "real" time in TeeWorlds. Also is there a detailed document which says what each variable is and the values of everyone?

Re: Where is the players array?

if u want your stats cllient sided u can forget the location since the client only knows if the other players are near.

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

To prevent cheating

And bandwidth waste.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

And bandwidth waste.

Epic waste of bandwidth. Srsly.

GingerPaul55 wrote:

Hello,

I've created a standalone stats program which monitors players location so it can give fun (although pointless) information on other players like; avg speed, distance covered, etc etc..

[cut some text out to save bandwidth]

Sorry for been such a noob but this is my first "real" time in TeeWorlds. Also is there a detailed document which says what each variable is and the values of everyone?

Is your application for servers or clients?