Re: [MOD] TeeMo-II

0.6.0 is out. development stopped?

Why should it stop? It's an own game, which depends on teeworlds 0.5.2 code.

Pls be fast with Uploading mod OO
i am waiting a Week for the mod big_smile
PLS

DarkJoker wrote:

Pls be fast with Uploading mod OO
i am waiting a Week for the mod big_smile
PLS

Haha epic xD
They are uploading it for one week ^^

Haha epic xD
They are uploading it for one week ^^

Had seen the Super smash mod?
they said they will upload and now there is now one who have the mod tongue
here Link:http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3578
Its 2 Years old Oo

Ninja Style wrote:

Ook... Testing Server Opened... "Try it, Crash It, Say It": 87.106.173.93:8318

Enjoy!!

P.D: Its ALPHA remember this tongue

server on 0.5.2?

32 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2011-04-21 23:36:57)

YES!
CAN'T WAIT FOR STABLE RELEASE! smile smile smile
Keep up the awesome work!
-------------------------
4 bugs:
1. When changing from spy to something else the player remains on the same team.
2. Laser teleporter gets you stuck when shooting from hard angles.
3. Medic stations keep sending health even at full health
4. Laser trap simply....bugs :S

Once in a century...

Ninja Style wrote:

New Video (TeeMo-II GamePlay): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugsCYN3DOCQ

Still don't like it =/ Not only the video...

The definition of gameplay. I think your mod is lacking several important points, like "challenges and overcoming them".

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Ninja Style wrote:
Dune wrote:

The definition of gameplay. I think your mod is lacking several important points, like "challenges and overcoming them".

Dune... not my intention to make an official mod you can understand this??? this mod is for funny play.. only this.

if i like that the tee fly... the tee fly.. ¿why? why im the developer of this mod.... ¿ok? if i like that the tee make nuclear bombs... the tee make nuclear bombs ¿why? why im the developer...

This is a free world and if i like release my mod... i release it smile

GamePlay Teemo: not see on wikipedia.. its my particular gameplay ¿ok?

I don't think he was trying to offend so don't take it personally. He's merely trying to give better structure to your mod by giving it a key guideline. You can either take it or leave it but I think it's great advice. Also, keeping it sweet and simple wouldn't hurt.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Hey Ninja Style,

i have to say i really like this mod. It's nothing i could play for hours, but it's a pleasent variation of the normal Teeworlds.

Im happy that this mod is still under developement - The changes you made seem fine to me. Especially that the dragen grenade is now a special weapon is a neat change. It was simply too strong to be a common weapon.

Two things though: I'm sure you already know this, but there is a bug with the laser teleportation. About 50% of the time, i get stuck in the walls when using it. That is a big problem if you're trying to get away from the other team...
Also, it would be awesome if you could keep your speed throughout the teleportation (much like the new version of the ninja sword that came with 6.0).

Another thing is the Black Hole. It's a great weapon (probably the biggest reason i prefer mages) and fun to use. But it would be neat if it could be used a little more offensive. For example, if i use it now, i cant be sure that it won't help the enemy (because it creates a shortcut he could use for example). Maybe that was the thing you were going for, so using the Black Hole has some risks you have to get used to, but i'd prefer if the Black Hole would also make some damage. Not much (Maybe 3 or 4 health points), just a little so that even if the enemy has an advantage because of a shortcut etc., it still makes some damage.

Another idea would be that the mage would be able to follow the last tee that passed the portal (and, of course, arrive in the same location). That may be a nice way of hunting and since the mage isn't that strong, it won't make the Black Hole too imbalanced.

Just some ideas - Think about it. ;-)

So long,
Benutzername

Adding as much weapons as possible in a game because someone suggested one or another isn't the best way to balance your gameplay. It will more likely result in a crazy-like mod.

Ah, and if you're aiming to improve your English, you could start with removing all the '¿' from your sentence... it's really annoying to read you, try to make some efforts in place of word by word translating.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

38 (edited by xavierp94 2011-04-24 21:51:52)

I recently noticed that two common players on your the alpha server for TeeMo have been vote kicking everyone who enters. GIGA and another player kept doing that all day yesterday. sad So it's hard for me and others to test your server this way.

Back in town!
1. If you guys don't like the mod then don't play it...simple as that.
2. Yea..teemo IS a crazy mod but perhaps a little too much :S
3. Make roles more distinct...something that will make players wanna try out all roles and not just mage and blocker...
4. Zero the speed when teleporting...When I teleport the surface bounces me back... :S

Once in a century...

40 (edited by Dune 2011-04-25 14:03:54)

Elite Tee wrote:

If you guys don't like the mod then don't play it...simple as that.

I hate when people say that.
I could say as well: if you don't like what I'm writing, then don't read.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I honestly would say: If you don't like this topic, don't read...

But I have to agree with Dune... the first TeeMo wasn't very popular. I've only seen 1 server up, with always 0 - 2 people inside.

yea wasn't very popular but there were 5-6 server online...with an average amount of players :S

Once in a century...

pssssssss im bored with this forum... teemo not is death.. but ninja style yes... bb

Why Ninja-Style is banned?
I like the mod and i have to agree with Elite Tee: There were many servers with many players. I remember the LilKills Maps smile   
But Dune, you have also to dislike the War3 Mod, there are also many weapons.
I think its not a bad idea to make many weapons, aren´t there many weapons in other games? And the gameplay isnt much different from vanilla, only with more weapons and special roles for more variety.

Sry for taking this old thread bag, I had to say my opinion smile

Loving TW since 2010 smile

Ninja Style is banned because of defiance (read his sig).

And Dune dislikes almost every mod and idea that didn't came from a developer,moderator or trusted member of this forum.

Once in a century...

Jonas the Roman wrote:

But Dune, you have also to dislike the War3 Mod, there are also many weapons.
I think its not a bad idea to make many weapons, aren´t there many weapons in other games? And the gameplay isnt much different from vanilla, only with more weapons and special roles for more variety.

Sry for taking this old thread bag, I had to say my opinion smile

The War3 mod is a lot more balanced than teemo which is more about craziness, but that's just an opinion. I'm not that of a fan of War3, but it's a lot better thought than Teemo. Also, gameplay is *VERY* different from vanilla when you randomly add overpowered weapons.

Elite Tee: that's wrong, but few mods coming from the outside are that good from my point of view. Usually good mods come from experimented programmers, who are often known here.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Yes, War3 is more balanced than teemo,it's because of the nature of teemo that makes it so crazy (like the Crazy mod).

Dune:

Dune wrote:

...experimented programmers...

I guess they're experienced also. tongue

This thread has ran thru it's course. Time to close it.

Once in a century...

Elite Tee wrote:

Ninja Style is banned because of defiance (read his sig).

And Dune dislikes almost every mod and idea that didn't came from a developer,moderator or trusted member of this forum.

Woah! What a hostility!

I liked the old teemo, but almost every standard teemo was empty and all those teemo with crazy modifactions were full!

-_- O_o ._. '-' ^-^

The reason is probably that pros, who could have fun with "non-crazy-mods" stay in vanilla, while newcomers, with low skill, move to crazy mods as they can strike more kills (=more "fun").

Thought i dont know and dont care about teemo, just my 2 cents.

where server with mod? may be you lay out sourse code?)