1 (edited by Ninja Style 2011-04-26 22:48:58)

Topic: [MOD] TeeMo-II

Official Thread: http://foro.clanhdp.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=109

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugsCYN3DOCQ

Re: [MOD] TeeMo-II

[TROLL]You should try Teeworlds, it's a funny game.[/TROLL]

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

[TROLL]You should try Teeworlds, it's a funny game.[/TROLL]

What kind of comment is that? :S

Proximamente... TODAS TUS DUDAS SERÁN RESUELTAS.
Tutoriales, consejos, descargas, etc... todo sobre teeworlds y EN CASTELLANACO!!!
JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!

Nice mod big_smile, I liked it

It didn't come out yet, Keff'z.

mu ha ha, Black Hole is very dangerous

alias wrote:

It didn't come out yet, Keff'z.

I mean the video... I've liked the weapons, so the mod looks good.

very nice mod! Can I download the beta version?
when will the full mod?

alpha version coming soon ^^

Tutoriales, consejos, descargas, etc... todo sobre teeworlds y EN CASTELLANACO!!!
JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!

KuâdmaiR, nice xD

no, ninja style nice I only know information mod not is mine eh xD haha IM not programmer im studying only xD

JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!

I've always liked TeeMo so I'm excited to see new updates. I hope someday it can have it's own graphics and sounds like nodes. wink
Side note, I this topic doesn't do the mod justice. It seems plain when the mod isn't. yikes

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Bee wrote:

Side note, I this topic doesn't do the mod justice. It seems plain when the mod isn't. yikes

Hm.. I don't understand these two sentences hmm

I thought it was worded fine, but I'll reword it:

I could of wrote:

I like TeeMo so I'm excited to see an updated version. I hope in an upcoming version there will be the incorporation of new sounds and graphics to go with TeeMo like in nodes where it doesn't use all the official Teeworlds graphics or sounds but uses new ones that were incorporated into the mod.

Side Note: The layout of the introduction to TeeMo-II doesn't give the mod justice; the mod is way more exciting than portrayed, hence, sexier screen shoots and detailed information on the new weapons (and anything else relevant) would make the topic better.

Understand?

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Bee wrote:

I could of wrote:

I like TeeMo so I'm excited to see an updated version. I hope in an upcoming version there will be the incorporation of new sounds and graphics to go with TeeMo like in nodes where it doesn't use all the official Teeworlds graphics or sounds but uses new ones that were incorporated into the mod.

Side Note: The layout of the introduction to TeeMo-II doesn't give the mod justice; the mod is way more exciting than portrayed, hence, sexier screen shoots and detailed information on the new weapons (and anything else relevant) would make the topic better.

Understand?

You wrote, "I could of wrote"... you mean "I could have written"...

alias wrote:

Aside from the fact that it's irritating for you to nitpick my grammar, I can't change the word "wrote". It's automatically inserted at the end of the one who is being quoted. I could only edit the quoted not the verb tense.

17 (edited by analog 2011-03-29 03:38:52)

Bee wrote:
alias wrote:

Aside from the fact that it's irritating for you to nitpick my grammar, I can't change the word "wrote". It's automatically inserted at the end of the one who is being quoted. I could only edit the quoted not the verb tense.

Yes you can! I'm pretty sure it doesn't automatically insert wrote at the end of "I could have"... But it doesn't matter..

Bee wrote:

I could of wrote:

Understand?

thanks smile

Bee wrote:

I've always liked TeeMo so I'm excited to see new updates. I hope someday it can have it's own graphics and sounds like nodes. wink

lol I dont like nodes :S i dont like any mod that requires a special client.. it has no outputs

JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!

In later versions, there will be no need for client mods to be downloaded from a website, rather, download directly from the sever whose hosting the mod. yikes (I think...)

Black hole is amazing. @o@ You didn't show what laser trap did. And, as a suggestion, laser teles should work like turrets in that you have to build it for a while and that it's stationed in one place but you'll need to make two ends ofc.

Bee wrote:

In later versions, there will be no need for client mods to be downloaded from a website, rather, download directly from the sever whose hosting the mod. yikes (I think...)

0.6.0_Lua was cancelled. And there are no plans to add something like this.

@ Bee yikes would be a good idea!!
@ einrich5991 cancel something like this is an epic fail -.-' do not close doors to Teeworlds
@Niña Gaystyle You!! xD

JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!

Lua is cancelled for the time being...but may return in 0.7 or 0.8....or not.

Once in a century...

KuâdmaiR wrote:

@heinrich5991 cancel something like this is an epic fail -.-' do not close doors to Teeworlds

I wasn't the guy who cancelled 0.6_Lua. It was matricks - but don't blame him, it is not easy to integrate a scripting language into a game.

I do not blame anyone, but if there is something that gives many advantages, we must not waste it

JODER YA ERA HORA!!!!