Topic: Great new idea: tee-shirts and teeworlds merchandise

Good news, i have an epic/fantastic idea: invest a little, to make Teeworlds T-Shirt  smile Tee-Shirt
The best graphics creators, could draw different type of clothes, to wear in summer and winter,
with a nice teeish style; After, would open a little shop on the site, for selling it at cheap price,
and send the products to the people address; could use the same paypal account for shopping cart,
so Teeworlds, would be also fund, by his players that love to wear "he"!

Re: Great new idea: tee-shirts and teeworlds merchandise

CarmineZ wrote:

Good news, i have an epic/fantastic idea: invest a little, to make Teeworlds T-Shirt  smile Tee-Shirt
The best graphics creators, could draw different type of clothes, to wear in summer and winter,
with a nice teeish style; After, would open a little shop on the site, for selling it at cheap price,
and send the products to the people address; could use the same paypal account for shopping cart,

Who the hell is so nerd like, to wear a Teeworlds T-Shirt in public places?

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

If it's not a God awful shrit, I would. tongue Anyhow, this idea has been brought up before and considered by Landil and teetow however it never took off and I can't quite remember why. Maybe because he was too busy or he had no one to produce and ship the shirts for him. Either way, if someone besides Landil was interested enough in starting a Teeworlds T-shirts funding thingamajig, he might consider the idea but I can't speak for him, so I'm not sure...

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Tee Killa wrote:
CarmineZ wrote:

Who the hell is so nerd like, to wear a Teeworlds T-Shirt in public places?

I'm doing it. As well as a "nodes" shirt smile And I am far older than the average player tongue

there are already (old) t-shirt designs and it's just a matter of organization. Someone needs to open a spreadshirt or coffeepress account on his name, who will not get any fiscal disadvantages. Best solution imo would be to found a non profit organization.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

5 (edited by Sushi Tee 2011-03-07 03:01:04)

i would wear a tw shirt as well and i would even pay for it smile

it actually a good idea to get money due to fan article ^^

there was an old topic about those window tees... this would be cool too smile

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

I want a cup for a tee.

Stay wild big_smile

7 (edited by CarmineZ 2011-03-07 04:31:54)

http://www.digitalnoise.it/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/rssfeedme-_photo.jpg http://www.toxel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tshirts05.jpg
http://images03.olx.com.my/ui/4/77/78/62806978_7-Couple-T-shirt-dan-Family-T-shirt-75.jpg http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/30/3048/TOGDF00Z/posters/peace-bro.jpghttp://www.abrastore.it/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/T_shirt_Pacman_v_4c988324a863d.jpg
sorry for ads, i only search on internet some good ideas

Ok, what the hell was that ^^. How does that have anything to do with the topic

-SALAD

I want to buy some hands for my tee. He is desesperately missing them!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

10 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2011-03-07 13:28:10)

I would also buy a tee-shirt smile And wear it too tongue

Once in a century...

If the tshirt is green with *gV* on it i would buy it too smile

12 (edited by Tee Killa 2011-03-07 15:13:19)

Looks like I've been totaly wrong tongue Only nerds around this forum wink

if you consider "nerd" a teeworld shirt, then you ashamed of being a player of this game! sad

Well, I would never ever wear a teeworlds t-shirt in public places. Not for any game even it is the best game of the whole world. But as we know everyones tastes are different, so if you like it it is ok for me.

But now, stop the who_would_wear_or_not_wear_a_tw_tshirt disscusion and get back to original topic.

This thread was part of an offtopic discussion of this thread, which is about donations / funding development

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

What about cup designs with tees on them?

Would be a nice cup of tee.

Landil, are you willing to draw up some designs with the graphics team? please smile. Maybe we can put them on spreadshirt or another tshirt website and sell them yikes!

-SALAD

18 (edited by Bananbl4 2011-03-09 15:15:59)

Lol, I founded some teeworlds-merchandise in russian custom *everything* shop.
here is the link http://prostoprint.com/mp/?nofold=1&d=19183
And btw I'd like to have a plush tee as pillow. smile

- What was noise?
- Ze sound of progress, my friend.

LOL INDEED O.O

Once in a century...

Dude, Guys. make some teeworlds teeshirts with a tee wearing a bandanna Holding A Pistol With "Teeworlds, Jumping The Gun" at The Bottom. that way theres advertising and more people will play teeworlds. awesome huh?

alias wrote:

What about cup designs with tees on them?

Would be a nice cup of tee.

sweet matte latte tee big_smile

Promise to use the edit function next time! We do not like double posts //Landil

Italic text

21 (edited by keveenl 2011-05-18 11:16:32)

Ahh shit I just realised I forgot to pay for my one....

gildan t shirts

Not to spam or anything but I was wondering how the t-shirt development was moving along? Any concepts created? Any shirts shipped? I still want one. :<

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Bee wrote:

Not to spam or anything but I was wondering how the t-shirt development was moving along? Any concepts created? Any shirts shipped? I still want one. :<

it's on my to do list

thanks landil! looking forward to it big_smile!

-SALAD

Graphical development is currently a one man show and there are some other tasks more important. There are already some t-shirt designs available, but I need to make sure that selling them will not cause any fiscal disadvantages. Best solution would be to found a non profit organization. So if anyone wants to start this process.... I will support him.