Re: Teeworlds Elders

humm ...
we'll see what happens from now

Nice...

*~°~~°~ Ryomou Wins... Flawless Victory ! ~°~~°~*
Support me: Subscribe!
[Fatality]

Can be website carrier. Huge expirience with HTML/JS/CSS, php and some CMS( Including PunBB ). Worked on big projects.
But all projects in my portfolio on russian( example http://love.ru/ ). Only one english — http://www.dogfriendlykingston.com/dogfriendly/.
PM me?

I'm evil Butt Crusher (_Y_).

"Your status says "New member"... maybe get some experience and you'll find your place in the community wink"

Thats the problem, when u want to be activ in more than 4 forums big_smile....
I know the german community very well...

Teeworlds is back again <3

Thank you matricks

I was reading some comments and its weird when people say "I am so happy to read this". Well its good that TeeWorlds isn't down, but there are always gonna be assholes trying to fuck-up someone's work (excuse me for my language). And I am NOT happy at all to read this. Knowing that someone doesn't have a life trying to cause problems. I know what kind of pressure you can go under while managing big projects like TeeWorlds. Best luck to the new crew... You'll need it hmm

Kottizen wrote:

Coold0wn: As bots aren't a problem for vanilla gametypes, yet, people who use them will probably not be banned from the masters.

*Ahum* I don't wanna troll this topic, but even if you will probably never ban players from the masters... bots give a freaking nice advantage in vanilla Oo. You hit at 100% with 5 damages...

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I think this is a good sign for a better future.

I think you, matricks, did your job very well, made me very sad to hear this.
However, maybe it can be a good thing to have some new / fresh "manager" with new ideas

Whish you all the best, matricks smile

It is good to hear that there are people who are willing to help this game going. I would be glad to hear what plans have the new staff members have in connection with this site, and in overall.

To all others, the best you can do with helping the community is that everytime you write a post, don't submit it immediately, just write it down, switch to some other tab, do something for 5 minutes, then come back, read what you wrote, and then decide if you really want to post that. This helped me a lot, maybe it will help you too, so you can contribute to keeping the forum quality above a certain level.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

I would be glad to hear what plans have the new staff members have in connection with this site, and in overall.

You should visit the IRC channels, there are much interesting discussions at the moment wink

Not Luck, Just Magic.

36 (edited by Foma 2010-08-30 22:18:31)

registration on quakenet is closed sad(( and we can't join channel

RailGun!

Teeworlds can never die. No matter how many people leave teeworlds, its community brings it back up.
We cant back down now guys.

USA pride. What now.

Due to the spam recently, we have to limit access to the channel, but we hope to find another solution shortly.

Teeworlds Elders? Is this by any chance inspired by "The Elders of the Internet" from IT Crowd? big_smile

aka cheesy

40 (edited by Secu.in 2010-09-01 16:00:47)

Foma wrote:

registration on quakenet is closed sad(( and we can't join channel

stop lying, you still can register directly by Q bot.

i <3 lighttpd btw.

Official hoster of the Lvl|x servers | lvlx.org
Mirroring popular Mods at teeworlds.secu.in
Hosting tons of Servers on my Gbit Root

Oy is gonna handle it wink

/TMN\Viper [xyz]

Yeah great.
I really dont know much about the basis and founding of Teeworlds, but i love to play it since the end of 2007 if i remember. I really hope you all will handle it and will be strong enough to be resist against this bastard who attack your masterservers etc. But i think you'll manage this smile

What has happened so far (from the server side of view):
merged wiki from trac into the main page (no noticable difference since it was remote-included before) and removed trac and SVN
updated the forum software and added CAPTCHA for new registrations
switched to php5
some general updating and cleaning up

m!nus wrote:

What has happened so far (from the server side of view):
merged wiki from trac into the main page (no noticable difference since it was remote-included before) and removed trac and SVN
updated the forum software and added CAPTCHA for new registrations
switched to php5
some general updating and cleaning up

Keep working on! smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Yes! Finally, good news. I'm glad to see they realize the problem and now they're fixing it.
I really wish I could help in someway but I don't see how. I'm good with ideas... maybe organization, but that's basically it.
I really hope to see a nice new shining 0.6.0 soon. It has been long awaited. smile

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Swaggs wrote:

I like, that teeworlds does not go down, but i don't like Kottizen... Sry, but i thik he is an Ass...

He's not an Ass. He's just awesome.

Kottizen Supporter

I totally agree smile

It's about time this topic gets closed...

hi i am a new comer to the game can enyone help me out here hmm

can enyone help me ?????? (please) sad