Topic: [QUESTION] Favorite weopen

Which gun is your favorite weopen? My favorite is the shotgun. It seems like you get more damage than the...red gun. (Dont know what its called) So whats yours?

Ill mostly be making maps for this site ( if i could figure out how to post maps....)

Re: [QUESTION] Favorite weopen

laser katana grenade. why? laser: kills fast. katana: can fly and kill with it. grenade: can go fasy and go up walls and jump higher when used right.

Names of the Weapons:

Hammer [1]
Gun [2]
Rifle/Lasergun [6]
Grenade Launcher [5]
Shotgun [4]
Katana

I think x)

My fav. Weapons:
Grenade Launcher: If you can handle this weapon with his curvature, you can do everything cool

Rifle: Theres no projectile, so your damage is instant on you enemy smile

Ankh is good smile

.) Grenade Launcher: most epic kills, important for advanced movement.
Totally fits the slogan " Easy to learn , hard to master"

.) Katana: Funny for DM,but totally useless in CTF should be rebalanced. But so far i have heard it was only a placeholder for "other" powerups.

.) Hammer
Hammertime ba di di dum di dum cant touch this.

.) Shotgun
Great combi with hook but kinda boring. Hook or go near your opponent and boom.

.) Rifle/Lasergun
Annoying and the bounce is sometimes funny but overall not that great addition to vanilla for me.

.) Gun
too ordinary to be my favourite weapon in any terms.

its hard to say which weapon is my fav. one, because each has its advantages but also disadvantages.
but what i can say: rifle suxx, it doesnt fit into teeworlds: "high" damage, instant damage, long reach. if used well it will pwn everyone!
however, grenade launcher to run away with the flag, shotgun+grenade-launcher to catch the flagrunner/defense, and gun+hammer if no weapons, gun to deal damage over long distances.

Hammer is funniest weapon ever ! I love it smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hammer 4 evaar!1

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

my favourite weopen is on sunday's

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Landil wrote:

my favourite weopen is on sunday's

owned landil style!
outstanding!

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

10 (edited by Sniper PL 2010-05-11 06:56:50)

Grenade and shotgun
And I am good at insta
("INSTA" shortcut means Instagib smile)

My website: www.teeworldspl.dbv.pl
In game I`m: >|PC.M|<TT $nip-er* PL
I`m in >|PC.M|< clan

I like grenade, shotgun and hook <3 Shotgun+hook is deadly combination! tongue

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

The gun is awfully underused considering how incredibly powerful it is, in many situations. Apart from that, there's no "favorite", a good player should handle all weapons well.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

13 (edited by ilili 2010-05-12 17:56:57)

1. Grenade Launcher: Everything goes boom and explosions and screaming tees everywhere! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2. Hammer: *BÄM*-sounds and screaming tees everywhere! HAMMERTIME! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S: Why did they vote my post down? I just said why Grenade Launcher and Hammer are my favorite weapons...

This old fellow has left this forum to find his way somewhere else. Don't search for him, he'll be fine. Probably. But don't forget him or his deeds (if there are any deeds...)! Never forget the good old ilili.....http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6460

Lazer- My name rhymes with it, plus its izi kill

USA pride. What now.

ilili wrote:

1. Grenade Launcher: Everything goes boom and explosions and screaming tees everywhere! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2. Hammer: *BÄM*-sounds and screaming tees everywhere! HAMMERTIME! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S: Why did they vote my post down? I just said why Grenade Launcher and Hammer are my favorite weapons...

Random laughs and stupid reasons. >_>

Ill mostly be making maps for this site ( if i could figure out how to post maps....)

16 (edited by Zatline 2010-05-12 18:56:00)

My favorite weapon is the rocket luncher. I kill in DM, TDM or CTF all players with this weapon.
It's very funny :DD

However is the laser gun also very great, the hammer is very funny and the shotgun is realy great at a close combat. big_smile

khubajsn wrote:

Shotgun+hook is deadly combination! tongue

Grenade + hook is Deadly too!

... for urself..

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

my favourite is katana and grenade launcher smile

grenade because you can defeat big groups,
and katana bacause in lvl|x it always is good.

ililil's reasons are funny XD not stupid.

-_- O_o ._. '-' ^-^

I Like The Rocketlauncher (Grenade Launcher)

1. Grenade launcher
2. Laser
3. Pistol gun

1. (pom)granade luncher

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Pff, i got a 24 Killing spree with Hammer!

(yes Seriously)

Pmh, Hammer!

I am best at grenade launcher. ftw!

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

24 (edited by Var [TNB] 2010-05-28 21:27:53)

Actually my fav is grenade launcher, however there's a using for any weapon.
Rifle: Good if you run for the player who's too afst for you to get him within a hook, or for example to killing enemy def from a save range.
Grenade Launcher: Standart DPS weapon, also longshots, blindshots, rocketjumps, double rocketjumps (also useful), knock offs and tons of other ways to use it. The most useful weapon, gratz.
Shotgun: Best DPS if used with hook. Standart DPS for defenders. Also finishing an enemies when they're low, cuz it's not too effective to finish them within a grenade launcher. Well, if he got too far, use rifle then.
Hammer: You just got killed. You have to stop enemy. You hook him, but OMG you have no shotgun right after respawn! And that's not the rare situation. So hammer helps us now, DPS is even higher than shotgun has, the trouble is that hammer is too hard to use to get the full DPS. Still in such a situations he's pretty useful. Or for example when you run towards an enemy, you can hammer all the time, so perhaps you'll damage or even kill him.
Pistol: Pretty good weapon for the one which is always with you. No laser, what to do? Ah ye, pistol. We still can finish him. Or another situation: flagtaker is gonna run now. He will run directly this way. So i'll shoot this way and will deal like 5-6 damage without losing any ammo. And then i can hook him and finish within a shotgun or hammer.
Katana: god that's useless rare shit.
IMHO

Stay wild big_smile

People:
Mostly players uses a first weapon, When they tried grenade, the train it all time,
But i trained with hammer, Now i got 24 killing spree with it,
So try all weapons same much before making a 'List' !