Re: [ART] My first art!

yes.

Hello, Maybe you know me in the game as Hyena

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5530/bluepussycat.png

Nice ^^ Its getting better and better ^^ The lazer is a bit blurry, and the antennae are a little thick smile
The shadows of the legs should be a bit smaller.. I like the ears very much ^^

Thanks

Nice arts Eldan! Well done!

81 (edited by eldan 2010-04-19 12:43:54)

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, but, Always lose with dignity and win with dignity! smile
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7630/winner.png

Well, you have improved! ^^ The eyes of the ?1 tee are very cute x3 But still there are alot things to fix, and its :

* The feet of the ?1 tee. There are to far from the body and to each other o.O The left foot should be a little right, and the right - a little more left ^^

* The shadows on the tees is to big. You should make it a bit smaller ^^

* The shadows of their feet (all of them) are ... Well, they should be round and again - a little smaller :3

* The shadows of the stripe-tee, and the red tee are not realistic because:
1) The shadows cover the drawings on their bodys
2) In the red tee - thats not the right color for the shadow. You should choose a little darker red ^^

Good luck! X3

thanks for helping smile

why there aren't shadows near the outline? ö.Ö

85 (edited by Ida 2010-04-19 13:59:53)

Its a different style, Zeratul smile I drawed like this too before ^^ Its okie if they are like that smile

Ida wrote:

Lanta, you have to much "bad" in you. smile Here we can see he tries, he try to do it! As a support stuff you should say - "Try to change this, or this and this. Wish you luck" etc.  Of course - you said "Try to use another softwere", but its not enough. We cant just say "ITS BAD! AAA! HORRIBLE! AAA!" If we can do better - we should give him an advice, help him go high! If not, how you want him to improve? If we just close this topic, he wont ...gain any expirience, we just make him think that he wont gain upon anything!

eldan, When you see a pixely picture, youre eyes will hurt, and you simply wont like the picture.
You should find that pixely in your works and fix it! Otherwise we cant say your works are good. You saw The Messenger's arts? They are clean and no pixely at all. Of course - you just started, and you can do arts like she(he? oO) does, but you should see how clean they are! And try to do the same.
If you copy and paste you should look at ZeSaM's works - they copyed and pased, but - again - he did it clean with no extra pixels.
The second part you should pay attention to is the shadows. almost everything on this planet has a shadow, so the tees and the things begind it.
----------------->Wish you alot of patience and luck!<---------------------------

Acctually, Lanta is normal, you are too positive tongue

Eldan keep on!

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

Realy nice works! Well done!

88 (edited by eldan 2010-04-23 14:02:44)

i did it in imagebanana because imgeshack don't works.
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/zzenyi2x/blackzombi.png

Well, the shadows here are TOO far.. Make them a little closer to the body smile

90 (edited by eldan 2010-05-30 19:25:40)

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7637/teetiger.png
It will be very nice if someone of you will make a skin of that art-tee smile

Hehe ^^ Cute kitty, but the eyes are a bit to small, and the image itself is huge X.x