Topic: [ART] My first art!

This is my first art, Enjoy:
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/inmi5j1/x_ninjaART2.png

Is it good, or amazing? big_smile

I don't know how to show you the art that it isn't in link, then tell me please.

Hello, Maybe you know me in the game as Hyena

Re: [ART] My first art!

put it into the tag img... read this http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/help.php?section=bbcode

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

the only good is the ninja, and i guess he is only copy&paste...he doesn't hold the ninja, it would fall down...the other tee looks like a child-drawing (is this blood? ö.Ö) foots are too little.......... [-1]

...... yes its blood, and its just my first art, i'm starting.

Well its not So bad! O.o Its .. Its fine! ^^ You are better in art then in skins smile Making skins is very hard...
If you keep going like this, and watch other's arts, I think you'll manage to go high! ^_^
Good luck! X3

6 (edited by Lanta 2010-03-29 17:01:38)

Ida wrote:

Well its not So bad! O.o Its .. Its fine! ^^ You are better in art then in skins smile Making skins is very hard...
If you keep going like this, and watch other's arts, I think you'll manage to go high! ^_^
Good luck! X3

How can you say his arts and skins are good?
Sorry but I can say only they are all bad and drawed with a paint-like software...
Ok... I'm one of the Support Staff and I should support users... but how to support that? ... There should be a "minimum quality" in this forum.

If you see, there is nothing good in this last picture. The black tee (ninja) is copied and ripped from his old skin, tha katana is copied and pasted, the grass is drawed using paint and the second tee is not different... -.-"

Try to use another software, like Inkscape. And, if you can, try to post something really better... thread like this, imho, should be closed...

7 (edited by Ida 2010-03-29 17:47:17)

Lanta, you have to much "bad" in you. smile Here we can see he tries, he try to do it! As a support stuff you should say - "Try to change this, or this and this. Wish you luck" etc.  Of course - you said "Try to use another softwere", but its not enough. We cant just say "ITS BAD! AAA! HORRIBLE! AAA!" If we can do better - we should give him an advice, help him go high! If not, how you want him to improve? If we just close this topic, he wont ...gain any expirience, we just make him think that he wont gain upon anything!

eldan, When you see a pixely picture, youre eyes will hurt, and you simply wont like the picture.
You should find that pixely in your works and fix it! Otherwise we cant say your works are good. You saw The Messenger's arts? They are clean and no pixely at all. Of course - you just started, and you can do arts like she(he? oO) does, but you should see how clean they are! And try to do the same.
If you copy and paste you should look at ZeSaM's works - they copyed and pased, but - again - he did it clean with no extra pixels.
The second part you should pay attention to is the shadows. almost everything on this planet has a shadow, so the tees and the things begind it.
----------------->Wish you alot of patience and luck!<---------------------------

Everyone starts to do something, but ugly arts dont have to be posted in an forum...

Of course, bad arts shouldnt be here, BUT that art isnt so bad!! It isnt so bad, its fine!
eldan just wants us to correct him or something (Otherwise why he post he's art here? big_smile)
If we help him, in a mounth or more we could see clean, beautiful arts that he made. Wouldnt that be fantastic? ^^ You all should think a little positive ^^

10 (edited by Lanta 2010-03-29 18:30:05)

Ida wrote:

Of course, bad arts shouldnt be here, BUT that art isnt so bad!! It isnt so bad, its fine!

Is it good, or amazing? big_smile

It's bad, really bad. And you know it Ida, because you've done some arts too... and there's a big difference.

Ida wrote:

eldan just wants us to correct him or something (Otherwise why he post he's art here? big_smile)

We said him to change software, and he still use GIMP. We linked him many tutorials, he never followed one.
He still draw with a paint-style and he still post the bad results in this forum (the OFFICIAL forum). And, of course, he's not able to use BBcode tags to show his works.

He don't want us to correct him. He want only to show his works so he can say "i've done some skins, you are not good". See his post before and you will find what I say. Just to quote some of his posts:

Because i made them in Gimp, and i don't know how to work with Inkscape.
sorry but my friend like them, its not my fault that you don't like them.

Just that you will know, i saw many peoples wearing my skins!
Then "Haaaaa"!
At least i make some skins, and you not. then don't say nothing... `.`

I wanna reply to his last post: you see many people wearing your skin because they use default names and the client can't download skins from the other... -.-" That's normal you will see your skins in your game...

11 (edited by Ida 2010-03-31 19:14:12)

I guess I just didnt saw thouse post.. Maybe they were hided.. I guess you're right, Lanta.. Sorry :\

great job, you made teeworlds uncute!

its okay, but try a little less blood.

O MY GOD! BLOOD AND GORE!
Well, teeworlds has swords, and ,like it or not, swords make people bleed....So I guess its just logical somehow.....
Anyway the drawing is not that good so I'll say what everyone says (even if I can't use it): USE INCSCAPE BLAH BLAH BLAH!

This old fellow has left this forum to find his way somewhere else. Don't search for him, he'll be fine. Probably. But don't forget him or his deeds (if there are any deeds...)! Never forget the good old ilili.....http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6460

I know that Inkscape is better, *but you can't just say to me "Use Inkscape!", i can just "know" how to use it! you need to know how!!!*
you knew how to use Inkscape in your first time??!
You can say something nice sometimes!!!!!!!!!
You all (not Ida) don't know anything about filings!!!

15 (edited by Lanta 2010-03-31 18:48:26)

eldan wrote:

You can say something nice sometimes!!!!!!!!!
You all (not Ida) don't know anything about filings!!! Stupid idiots!

Feelings... what a big word.
You posted here, in the official forum, some bad drawn arts... writing that were your first and that they were made with GIMP.
We simply suggested you (ehm, 3478956374815 times?) to follow Lappi's tutorial and to learn Inkscape before posting something else... because your art are really terrible at the moment.
Don't tell us we are idiots because we are trying to correct you, please. Remember that everything you write on the internet will leave a trace in the future...

eldan wrote:

I know that Inkscape is better, *but you can't just say to me "Use Inkscape!", i can just "know" how to use it! you need to know how!!!* you knew how to use Inkscape in your first time??!

Other people, using intelligence, before posting their art learnt how to use Inkscape following a tutorial. This is the official teeworlds forum, there should be a minimum quality level. Like Zeratul said:

Zeratul wrote:

Everyone starts to do something, but ugly arts dont have to be posted in an forum...

By the way, we are here to support you and we are doing this.

Hey hey hey heey!! You just said "Say something nice" and you said a bad thing yourself! Please, erase what you said, and dont say it ever again! They dont say "Make perfect arts in inkscape fast!!!"
They just said "Use inkscape" instead of "Gimp" because your works looking not so nice in Gimp.
Instead of offense you should try to understand and correct your works ^^

eldan wrote:

You all (not Ida) don't know anything about filings!!!

Yes, I understand how you feel when everyone say only bad things, but that is the only way that they can express their feelings...You should understand it and make a better looking art, so they could say
"woow, you emproved! Good work!" And all their negative will fade.
Thats first
And the second part is - How do you expect people to show their positive side if you show your negativity all the time?
"Stupid idiots" "At least i make some skins, and you not. then don't say nothing"... Thats not positive, Eldan. almost nobody ever said anything bad to me because I try to make friends with everyone, I try to do the most I can to see happy people around me. Of course there were people that offended me very very much, but I forgive them - "Only God can judge them"...

No one here wish to offend you just because you are You. But you should understand that If you want to show us arts, and you want us to say something nice - you need to deserve it! You can post just.. Something, and expect us to say "wow, nice"... By the way - you dont HAVE TO learn inkscape.. You can use other programs - the "mission" is making your arts look better ^^ And.. As Lanta said - we are here to support you...  Eldan, I hope you understood me. Good luck!! ^^

17 (edited by Tee Killa 2010-03-31 18:47:53)

Of course noone knew how inkscape works, when he used it the first time.
But, as always, there is a solution!

It is called: Tutorial!!!

And there is are really really nice one by Lappi! (Link)
Or if you don't get this, try the one by Stripe (Link) (It is for Avatars, but it will show you how to use Inkscape)

So don't make others bad, but think first before replaying to this post!

//edit: Oh man... I have to learn, to write faster...

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

thanks.
but there is a part that i don't understand-the part with the legs, what i need to press on to cut the circle? its in german, i don't know german.
Btw, "german" its with e after the "n"?

What with this amazing art??

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/8hxhrndb/drawingArt.png

I did! big_smile

eldan wrote:

What with this amazing art??

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/8hxhrndb/drawingArt.png

I did! big_smile

It's sure 10 times better than before. Good job, keep working on it ^^

Then here are more!

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/iz9vu47 … emself.png

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/k1b32a3j/Ben.png

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/x5ury78o/Survives.png

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/nkc7ngrh/Running.png

I said keep working on it, not make 4374237567382 other images fast big_smile
By the way, exept for the shadows and the outlines, they are not bad... try to concentrate more on one single image and make it perfect ^^

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/motwt94z/Bommer.png
I'm just starting

Well done, I see you are able to watch a tutorial!

But you could give your tees some shadows, like many others do, too big_smile

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

First skin looks like you drawed it in Paint)

Here is another one:

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/tc2xc8v … dwhite.png

I get the hang of it big_smile