1 (edited by Dead Ninja 2010-03-23 15:30:29)

Topic: [ART] New Avatar :)

Here is my new Avatar. I made him with Photoshop CS4.

Edit: I have corrected the eyes.
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3335/teedarkninjaeditionkopi.png

Greetz Dead Ninja

Re: [ART] New Avatar :)

Nice! I love it.

Hello, Maybe you know me in the game as Hyena

its quite good, but you should look at the eyes again. wink

someone made a teeskin, named dead ninja, that looks like your avatar. seems like you only copied it and drew the eyes, and the eyes are looking bad hmm

Yes It's a fan Art of the skin... but I didn't copied the skin. I painted it myself. But you're right I have to change the eyes...

Greetz Dead Ninja

also the feet outlines are strange... how did you do them? yikes

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

hmmm I dont know why they're so strange.. I think I'ts because I first made the basic tee and then I scaled it and made the other things like the swords..

Greetz Dead Ninja

The feet are strange and the eyes too, so?
I think that its perfect!

Nice one.Looks pretty.I like colour combination the most.Please share few more,if you have.

Dead Ninja wrote:

Yes It's a fan Art of the skin... but I didn't copied the skin. I painted it myself. But you're right I have to change the eyes...

are you kidding? Even if you draw the skin by yourself you DO have to give credits!

besides the eyes are not smooth, the body is pixelated ... use inkscape and follow Lappi's skin tutorial there you will learn the basic technique for creating good teeworlds graphics.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

The eyes are worse. put them back!