1 (edited by Pathos 2014-10-04 16:05:00)

Topic: North American Deathmatch Tournament

bit.ly/pathosnadm1

It will start on Saturday, 4th of October 2014.

5 minutes

10 points

Server to use is called "Pathos DM Tournament 1 Server [DDNet]" at IP address 74.91.114.132:8242.

Both players must start recording a demo, chat "ready" in-game and vote to restart to recognize as an official match for the tournament. Both players will be responsible for recording demo. Winners are responsible for sending demos of their matches. Losers may dispute a match by sending a demo of that match. All demos are to be sent to phratrydeicide at gmail.

First offense/report for bot, trash talk, etc. will be more forgiving, but second one will most likely get you out of the tournament.

A rematch or an indisputable win may be called even if a match is (in)complete. This is to ensure fair play, for example, for timeouts, match abandonment, starting to chat in a tense situation, etc.

Players must contact each other to schedule and play their tournament match.

Re: North American Deathmatch Tournament

10 am in which time zone, and where I can register?

3 (edited by yeti 2014-09-27 02:39:58)

Re: North American Deathmatch Tournament

Drabass wrote:

10 am in which time zone, and where I can register?

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the time matters. I believe the tournament starts on Saturday, October 4th. Like that is the first day of the tourney.. However there will be match-ups where players decide between each other when to have their match. I was kind of fuzzy on the details as well until I talked to SushiMonster.. Correct me if I am totally off on this it was late when we talked. And The website where you can sign up is here.