Topic: New update?

Common devs, it has been forever since their has been an update! When will the next one come out? I am a very active player but there is nothing new to stay for sad

Please come up with something new like guns, built in maps, more character customization... Etc

Thanks for your time big_smile Love the game just want more updates ;D

Re: New update?

"When it's done."

Maybe devs are just bots that answer this to every topic hmm

No but seriously I'm waiting the version 0.7... ><

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Brayden5234 wrote:

Please come up with something new like guns, built in maps, more character customization... Etc

Not gonna happen.

Brayden5234 wrote:

When will the next one come out?

It's done when... you did it.

Brayden5234 wrote:

Love the game just want more updates ;D

As you already love this game, what do you need those updates for?

Time will tell ...
As far as I know a new release is not planned, but I am not into the coding stuff. I am the guy for the graphics.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

I don't think teeworlds is in a state where there still is much of value to add with updates.

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

There actually is, we just need someone to code it tongue

Actually, a lot of new things for 0.7 are already done, and some more interesting things are planned. For example, 0.7 will feature a new gametype, which is based on the survival mod. The main menu and the UI in general will get a complete overhaul to make it more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. 0.7 will also feature new maps and a new skin system, which allows more customization.

As I said, a lot of these things are done already, but not everything is completed. At the moment, development is more or less stalled, because some core developers are not very active at the moment. However, a lot of patches have been sent in by other developers, they just need to get merged. I don't know when this will happen and when 0.7 is finally ready to be released. Actually, I believe, that it might still take quite a long time, even though a lot is already finished. I hope you find the patience to wait for 0.7, because it will feature some really great things, that are worth waiting for.

Slayer *gV* wrote:

Ask Matrix. cool

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Neox76 wrote:
Slayer *gV* wrote:

Ask Matrix. cool

Or ask Mynus, Londil, green_com, Oj, magnat,  baer, Kotittizen ...

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Landil wrote:

Or ask Mynus, Londil, green_com, Oj, magnat,  baer, Kotittizen ...

These sound so much cooler though, I can see why one would misspell them like that tongue

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Wut ? Matrix wasn't good written ? But yeah Mynus or Londil can code too. Go ahead Londil !

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Neox76 wrote:

Wut ? Matrix wasn't good written ? But yeah Mynus or Londil can code too. Go ahead Londil !

it's matricks...

ghost wrote:
Neox76 wrote:

it's matricks...

Same pronounciation............... .. .... .. *I'm already gone*

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

ghost wrote:

Actually, a lot of new things for 0.7 are already done, and some more interesting things are planned. For example, 0.7 will feature a new gametype, which is based on the survival mod. The main menu and the UI in general will get a complete overhaul to make it more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. 0.7 will also feature new maps and a new skin system, which allows more customization.

Now I'd like to upvote you, haha! :-) Look forward to whatever you guys are coming up with!

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)