Re: Teeworlds Tournaments #1

Gratz Magnet for the second place right behind me smile and ty for the tournament was kinda funny at all even if you had some troubles at the beginning

27 (edited by Slayer *gV* 2014-03-30 19:30:59)

Our first Teeworlds Tournament is over and we congratulate our winners:

http://i.solidfiles.net/4be3ce802b.png

Also we want to thank all participants, viewer, our team members MMilos, Cartman, Sushi, ghost, Landil, Alucard, Sonix and Sancty and our supporters DDRacenetwork, ghost and Sushi!

Hurray, some results that aren't boring! I might participate if I have time in the next tournament, but I'll only watch this one if I can watch it on some other site such as YouTube.

no

Congratulations to the winners! \o/

Do Beatz and ImbaTW have alternative nicknames on this forum?

Hurray, some results that aren't boring! I might participate if I have time in the next tournament, but I'll only watch this one if I can watch it on some other site such as YouTube.

YouTube streaming is definitely possible, it's up to the organizers I guess.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Congratulations to the winners! smile

It was a really nice tournament, looking forward for the next ones.. ^^

As for suggestions to improvements for the next tournament: this layout with the healthbars is really confusing me, I believe you should try to put the shield bar on the top of the health bar.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Btw: I played the 1st round vs Marik (that replaced StyLe_)

First of all, congratulations to the top 3 and thanks to everyone showing interest for this event.

Since this one is over and this was also the first one, some feedback would be very welcome so that the next one can be prepared even better smile

Alucard wrote:

First of all, congratulations to the top 3 and thanks to everyone showing interest for this event.

Since this one is over and this was also the first one, some feedback would be very welcome so that the next one can be prepared even better smile

I am not sure if that's feasable, but increasing the participant count would be awesome!

Congratulations Magnet!

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

Uploaded all demo files we taken. Sadly, due to technical issues, we can't provide the demos of the FRA servers :-(
Download demos_sorted.zip
Feel free to use the content for screenshots, movies, whatever.

I download now all twitch stream, so i can cut some pauses and upload it in youtube smile

38 (edited by Slayer *gV* 2014-03-28 08:35:20)

karades wrote:

I download now all twitch stream, so i can cut some pauses and upload it in youtube smile

We are already working on it :]
PM me if you want to help us.

Hi there!

I've been gone a very long time, but after seeing this and the rest of the Initiative's efforts just now, I had to come in and post saying how much I admire the efforts of everyone involved. I still secretly love Teeworlds and the people who made it all happen! Just don't tell my Worms comrades please!

Always knew that Magnet wins smile  he is pro 0.o

#yemDX is a known troll!
but onbgy is the biggest troll
and deen always trolls, he just makes it so perfect that u think hes not