51 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:22:05)

Re: Ask the dev!

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

I wanne ask you something
Will there in 7.0 versions a new textbox added (in favorites)  that you can type (add) a new server by the IP ?

and will there be (or is it already...?) in the new version(s)  that I can type in the server (while is running)
just type Admin commands in the Server. Example: "sv_map dm5"  OR "say Hi admin is talking..."

Thanks!

1) Go to %appdata%\teeworlds
Open the file settings.cfg and write this:
add_favorite 00.000.000.000:0000
(With the correct Ip)

2) F2 > Rcon Pw > Write the commands o_O

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

harmen wrote:

I wanne ask you something
Will there in 7.0 versions a new textbox added (in favorites)  that you can type (add) a new server by the IP ?

You can already do that either in the settings.cfg file either directly in f2 "add_favorite 123.124.125.126:8303".

Not Luck, Just Magic.

If you open a server, you have a autoexec.cfg and the mod.
Now you can log in in the rcon and then edit your autoexec (not in tw). After that join tw again and write in rcon exec autoexec.cfg (be careful, don't make a mistake or you server could be down). If you have done this, the new cfg will be applied.

What do the teeworlds devs commonly develop with? (IDE, text editor, compiler etc.)

Can you put in controls a section to make a bind for dynamic camera.

Thankz big_smile

Nilaya wrote:

What do the teeworlds devs commonly develop with? (IDE, text editor, compiler etc.)

I use Visual Studio 2010 and cl. Probably everybody on windows does that.
On linux you obviously use gcc for compiling.

BotoX wrote:
Nilaya wrote:

I use Visual Studio 2010 and cl. Probably everybody on windows does that.
On linux you obviously use gcc for compiling.

False I use Eclipse and MinGW on windows smile

I just code and play DDRace nothing fancy smile

I use vim as text editor (with a few extensions) and I can really recommend it. I know it needs some time before you can use it efficiently, but it's definitely worth it. Back then when I used windows as programming platform I used msvc++, but I am happy about having migrated to vim. smile

Some people (e.g. matricks iirc and SushiTee) also like the sublime text editor, they really sound convinced. wink

When I was working on a couple mods I was using a lightweight IDE called Geany. It was nice because I could have many files open all at the same time, but I'm sure a full scale IDE like eclipse or Visual Studio makes working on a code base the size of teeworlds much more manageable.

62 (edited by michel 2012-07-14 06:42:41)

hi
i wonna ask in the new skin system when you maked some tee for yourself would other players see your skin and save it?
if not its bad to make that skin system cause you will see other players default.
smile

Yes they would, if you use default sprites.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

that reminds me of sth -> how does the whole sprite thingy work? i mean how can i add my own sprites there big_smile

Hi !!! I have some good ideas for Teeworlds new version !! Maybe you coulde but a ranking systam in the game. Like when you are level 1 then you have a smiley face infront of your account. And when you level up then you get diffrent Pics like When you are level 5 than you are a devil face. And baybe a shop where you can buy wepons !!! That woulde be so cool.
Srry for my english !!!

enrikoonlahe wrote:

And baybe a shop where you can buy wepons !!! That woulde be so cool.
Srry for my english !!!

No thats not cool big_smile

btw which mod you play xDD buy weapons lul

Vanilla FTW!
My Videos

67 (edited by 2012-08-16 12:34:41)

I wrote that becouse i play alot of FPS games too. And i think it woulde be cool to have some FPS things and Teewolrd this together.

And i have another question. If i add a new skin to my data/skins . Can other people see my new skin ??

People will see the skin if they have it as well, with the same name.
I have replaced pinky for an unnofficial skin, so everyone think that I am using pinky, but I am not.

- Günther Branlutte

I have another question. If my name is Lill3Ke in my pc. But can another person but the same name as me ?? If yes then (F*ck no)

F*ck no

- Günther Branlutte

F*ck no, but ummm yes.... all names with "i" (uppercase) or "L" (lowercase) can be cloned... the font of teeworlds only have a little difference with this two letters...

72 (edited by 2013-01-19 13:27:54)

You should make a gamemode called MC (money collector) where everyone have infinite life and armour is money. When you shoot someone they lose money/armour.The first person to get xx money or the person who gets the most money in xx.xx time. Thanks.

On my computer teeworlds glitches up. The letters W and 0  are all warped and on custom tilesets some blocks disappear randomly. Please help. My graphic stats are 1920x1080 vsync off fullcreen on fsaasamples 0 hidetail off texcompress off and last stat i cant remember the name of is off.
Thanks

MISSINGNO. APPEARED