26

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

+1 for TeePhoenix big_smile / Honestly, I feel a little lost without the +/- option =/ I don't know why this was decided so fast and even without a vote!?

It got a vote.
40 people have voted.
27 voted to delete it
12 voted to keep it

#yemDX is a known troll
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

27

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

Hip-Hop_Blond wrote:

I feel a little lost without the +/- option =/

I don't miss the karma, but I miss the old +/- option too! sad

UPVOTE is a simple way to say 'I like it'.
DOWNVOTE is a simple way to hide spam or bad comments.

28 (edited by Dune 2012-05-14 13:59:18)

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

Zatline wrote:

I don't miss the karma, but I miss the old +/- option too! sad

UPVOTE is a simple way to say 'I like it'.
DOWNVOTE is a simple way to hide spam or bad comments.

You know what? I tried to +1 you hmm

Not Luck, Just Magic.

29

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

Dune wrote:
Zatline wrote:

I don't miss the karma, but I miss the old +/- option too! sad

UPVOTE is a simple way to say 'I like it'.
DOWNVOTE is a simple way to hide spam or bad comments.

You know what? I tried to +1 you hmm

We all did... mb there could be a workaround to get the old +/- ranking system back? :? Or at least something like it, without ppl fighting for ... "a better image".

30

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

Absolute votes?? o.O

x=vote

x=-50

|x|=50 big_smile

Power corrupts,and absolute power corrupts absolutely

31 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-05-14 19:50:47)

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

DARK HUNTER wrote:

Absolute votes?? o.O

x=vote

x=-50

|x|=50 big_smile

What? I got nothing. 70% voted to remove the Karma.
That's a stupid and no sense comment

Zatline wrote:

UPVOTE is a simple way to say 'I like it'.
DOWNVOTE is a simple way to hide spam or bad comments.

*Correction: Downvote: a simple way to Make posters bored for beeing downvoted
Hide Spam? Not true. Karma doen't hide messages... Nice!
And Downvote = Trolling... I remember wen I was hated on Teeworlds Forum...

#yemDX is a known troll
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

32

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

i worked soo hard over the last couple of years, too gain karma!
please dont remove my primary hobby!!!!

33

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

@shit you dont have to worry about you karma anymore ......freedom! tongue

If you want a perfect map for your own server you can PM me to make you one ^^

Please also try play nodes you may download it here!. And as always.Have a nice day

34

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

No more Karma? i guess i have to convert to hinduism too preserve my hobby then:-D

35

Re: STOP USER KARMA!

Oh my .. now all my hard earned negative karma is gone, what have you monsters done?

I would downvote every single one of you if i could. What's next? Delete our human rights?

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***