Topic: [Coding in C++]Master

Hi all!

I have a problem with taking your password automatically, I mean master, or by typing for example: cat (I do not mean to type in the Autoexec sv_rcon_password). I enter the server by typing in the panel (where the administrative password entered). I do not know how to write this code. If someone would be able to let him write.

2 (edited by Nater 2012-02-10 19:13:33)

Re: [Coding in C++]Master

I believe what your looking for is this: "password cat"

If you put that in your config, it should work. You can also just do it using your remote console in your server.

Hope this helps,
Nater

Try.

If you want set password on server, write in autoexec:
password (your pass)
But if you want set pass on right console write:
sv_rcon_password (your pass)

5 (edited by Darkness.4fan 2012-02-11 11:36:08)

AndreyYar777 wrote:

If you want set password on server, write in autoexec:
password (your pass)
But if you want set pass on right console write:
sv_rcon_password (your pass)

Andreyar777 ..., I mean make a password in autoexec.cfg not only in the source fashion.

Darkness.4fan wrote:

Hi all!

I have a problem with taking your password automatically, I mean master, or by typing for example: cat (I do not mean to type in the Autoexec sv_rcon_password). I enter the server by typing in the panel (where the administrative password entered). I do not know how to write this code. If someone would be able to let him write.

If i understood what you wrote correctly, I'd say "Yes, i know the code"
But firstly you should know, that master password gives you admin access on every server running your gametype, so you own the servers are not belong to you. That's bad and i think nobody will help you with it here.

If i understood you wrong, explain again tongue