Topic: [Clan] Looking for a Co-Admin

Hey,
after I have looked very long in vain for a clan which fulfils my criteria, I would simply like to pull the option in account to found own clan.
Some ask themselves with certainty which criteria this are, these would be the following:

- A good Community
- No Noobs, which think the are Pros
- Admin which can handle with criticism
- Homepage and Forum in a "Teeworldsstyle"
- No "no-Skill" Name, like: "Noob-pwner" "One Shot-One Kill"

Now once for the clan foundation.
Why open a Clan with me?
The Co-Admin should also be able to contribute something, e.g., a few servers, graphics etc.
Of the name and the design it is still spoken of course, but I find he should close something with Teeworlds have and so I thought of "TeeRage" and the clantag TR//

Sorry for the bad english, but i translated with Promt and with my schoolenglish.

Re: [Clan] Looking for a Co-Admin

Your clan... what gametype is it? What other info is there? Put more info please big_smile

I think Allround, Race or Instagib.

I'll be able to help. I'm a professional certified web/forum Admin. Experienced with vB, ipb, MyBB, php, smf, ivisionfree, etc. Contact asap before it's too late via:

kcjordan1966@yahoo.com (primary)
Aim: Lilsouilja2kold / GB Liloulja2kold601

5 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2011-06-20 15:58:12)

Kevin 7 wrote:

I'll be able to help. I'm a professional certified web/forum Admin. Experienced with vB, ipb, MyBB, php, smf, ivisionfree, etc. Contact asap before it's too late via:

kcjordan1966@yahoo.com (primary)
Aim: Lilsouilja2kold / GB Liloulja2kold601

Yea,It's really nice that you have amazing skills but have you considered the date of this topic???

Once in a century...

Elite Tee++ can't disagree.

Risuko: you can look for good clan here http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5142 and in shot time became leader or co~leader.