Re: [QUESTION] Favorite weopen

Mic wrote:

People:
Mostly players uses a first weapon, When they tried grenade, the train it all time,
But i trained with hammer, Now i got 24 killing spree with it,
So try all weapons same much before making a 'List' !

why cant we just tell you our favourite weapon ^^.
You think this is unfair for the other teeworlds weapons sad.. lol^^.

my favourite weapon is the grenade launcher, its so flexible and you can do so much things with it ^^

Snazzy wrote:

You think this is unfair for the other teeworlds weapons sad.. lol^^.

Yes sad
No weapon is better than another ! Just train with 'em!

IMO shotgun is the best, if used with hook. Grenade is also good, but it's easy to dodge. Grenade is best in tight spaces where there's nowhere your opponent can't go without taking splash damage.

Except in instagib, I almost never use the laser. It has a low fire-rate, deals only four damage, and fires in a fixed pattern. Though it is instant, it is very easy to predict where the laser will hit you, and therefore dodge. As for the pistol, I only use that when I have no other ammo. It is good for rattling off bullets, but chances are your opponent will kill you if they have a better weapon.

Hammer is nice against people who are pistolling/shotgun-hooking at you. You can kill them up close with the hammer's fire-rate before they can deal too much damage. It's also good against the rifle, since the hammer actually deals damage faster than the rifle. The important thing with the hammer is that you always hook on to your enemy when using it so they can't squirm away and shoot you from a distance.

The katana is nice, but don't count on it. Its attacks are uncontrolled and easy to dodge despite their damage, and it's easy to kill a ninja with grenades. I personally think that the katana is a little underpowered.

I need to figure out something to put here.

Jon wrote:

Grenade is also good, but it's easy to dodge.

Still the DPS he deals compensates this fact.

Jon wrote:

Except in instagib, I almost never use the laser. It has a low fire-rate, deals only four damage, and fires in a fixed pattern. Though it is instant, it is very easy to predict where the laser will hit you, and therefore dodge.

Seems like you have a bad aim. Laser lets you deal a high amount of damage without letting enemy dodge it. Also from a save distance. It's useless to use laser on a close distance, yeah, so if anyone does, you may be sure he's not too experienced player. Let's compare weapon effectivity on a pro players.

Stay wild big_smile

shotgun, because my name rhymes with it and it is fastest ROF while dealing same damage as laser.

I like Grenade Launcher. I like any type of launcher. It kills everyone in one target. It is the hardest weapon in that.

The post above looks like another spambot . . .
To stick to the topic, I don't really have a favourite weapon, but I don't like the laser. With shotgun and grenade, the shot player may avoid the hits, sometimes really easily. With the laser, it only matters how good the shooting player aims, the shot player can't do much to avoid being hit.

void ..

33 (edited by lamefun 2010-08-30 21:40:48)

Forum admin please add the ability to add polls to the topics. Would be nice to know the most preferred weapon.

For me just the grenade and shotgun would be enough for me to kill my enemy. Its up to you on how you set your play.
Even you have all the weapon but you don't know how and when to use them its useless.
Just be sure to know when and where to use those weapon because its weapon has they own capability.
right?

IMHO pistol power!

36 (edited by pokemonjhh 2017-03-28 04:03:49)

[DELETED]

Can't go wrong with the hammer if you want giggles and a true challenge. On the other end: grenade launcher!

Grenade is gooood!

(and pistol: for epic kills)

be happy

Hey My favorite weapon is shotgun and Hammer....... I always use it whe ever I play that game online.

I promise by the teegod not to advertise in my signature again.